morning glory seeds

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by meduza, Mar 26, 2005.

1. meduza

meduza Member

i heard they make u hallucinate or what not
    ummmmmm, what is the amount to take, do u eat them smoke them??
    I am about 120 pounds
    late
    star

2. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

3. hippie0204

hippie0204 Member

u cant get your hands on real drugs can you? smoking toothpaste morning glory seeds, i did this shit when i was like 13 and 14. but anyway i ate about 300 seeds or so. i was fu#ked for a few hours, saw some wierd shit. but i also got posioned seeds so i was sick and shit. make sure you was um off real good, have fun

4. Vulva Queen

Vulva Queen Member

morning glory seeds I thought were such a beautiful drug. erowid I find is hard to navigate sometimes so I will tell you what I know about them.

only certain kinds work, the best are heavenly blues but if you can't get a hold of them try flying saucers. anyway, the chemical in them that makes you hallucinate is LSA, similar to LSD. what is best is to not eat a long time, all day if you can before you eat them, it's easier to keep them down that way.

the cleaning process is very important. you have to rinse them off in FRESH water, NOT tap water, tap water will kill the LSA. you also have to wash them in dish liquid (literally put them in a container of sunlight detergent or something) and that will get rid of the pesticides which will make it physically possible for you to keep them down. :p after you wash them in dish liquid rinse them again in fresh water. it is also important to either grind them or chew them. I'd suggest drying them out and grinding them because they taste bad, but if you don't want to grind them or don't have a coffee grinder you MUST chew them otherwise you won't get anything from them.

now another important thing, like anything don't take too much, be smart and do them under good circumstances and MODERATION. I told my friend about them and he ended up ODing and getting hospitalized because he took too much, he had around 7 packs of 50, do the math. I'd agree with whoever said 300 or 400 up there.

enjoy!

5. machine elf

machine elf Member

erowid has excellent information...def read.
    there are some species that you need to take about 300-400 seeds, others you only need to take 6-8 seeds, hbr's, so be careful. most places that you find seeds commercially available will have pesticides, so obviously don't get those. but there is a good site www.iamshaman.com has seeds organically grown no pesticides.

6. Brokenchantress

Brokenchantress Member

i mixed mine with vodka...it was fun..i was a little sick the next day. but not horribly.

7. ThE_BluE_ShoE

ThE_BluE_ShoE Member

i agree with vulva queen. If you get your seeds from a commercial store like Wal Mart, you're pretty safe with the pesticides. i think that by law, a seed supplier is required to label them as 'treated' if there are pesticides on them. the ones at walmart usually dont say that, and they are very cheap. I'd definitely not recommend taking any psychedelic drug purely as a blind experiment in fun. Know all about what you're taking and how you might react first.

8. tDJcrashd

tDJcrashd Member

an idea for all of you... scrap the morning glory seeds and pick up some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... take 6-8 seeds and toss them in a clean coffee grinder until they're just powder... then take the powder and put them in a small drinking glass... grab some white wine and add 1/2 cup of wine to the seed powder and mix it up really well.. wait until the next day and when you're ready to trip just drink the whole thing chunks and all...

its an easy way to ensure a fun trip... I've had great luck with this one and recommend it to anyone... the reason I recommend using Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds is because there's a higher content of LSA per seed so don't exceed 8 on your first try or else you're gonna be tweaking out of your mind... Also washing off the MG seeds because they're dipped always sucks and makes the soap taste almost permenant... MG seeds are good HBWR are better 6 HBWR seeds equals 275-300 MG seeds in strength..

good luck
    Steve

9. Psylence

Psylence Member

most LSA containg seeds you get will be coated with a pesticide and will make you sick, make sure to get them from an orgainc source...LSA reall isnt that good and will kinda just make you sick, but yes you will trip but nothing like LSD, psilocin, or mescaline...worth the "try it once thing" i guess.

10. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I'd recomend an OZ of heavenly blue to trip.

wash them ( DON't soak them) in cold soapy water_ especially HBWR, as that white frost on them contains a fair amount of strichnine (sp?)

11. ThE_BluE_ShoE

ThE_BluE_ShoE Member

i dont think there's ever been stychnine on HBWR seeds, though i could be mistaken. there is a "strychnine-effect" that some of the less-than-agreeable chemicals that come along with MG and HWBR seeds if you dont wash them, but as far as the actual rat poison, i dont think it grows on the fuzz of the seeds. it is a good idea to get that fuzz off, though, as it can make you sick--just not with rat poison.

12. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

You're misinformed by friend.

It's a Botanical Fact.

13. ThE_BluE_ShoE

ThE_BluE_ShoE Member

can you find a source to site it?

14. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

it's one of those facts I learned long ago in organic chemistry.

Unfourtunetly, I'm on the road, so I don't have my library.
    google it.

15. ThE_BluE_ShoE

ThE_BluE_ShoE Member

http://www.iamshaman.com/hbwr/hbwrmyths.htm

here they talk about 'the strychnine rumor':

"This author wrote an authoritative book on Medicinal Herbs, yet included an incorrect and inaccurate reference about strychnine from an unpublished pamphlet created by an anonymous author."

http://www.answers.com/topic/hawaiian-baby-woodrose

here they mention that trace amounts of strychnine appear in the main body of the plant, but it says nothing of the seeds carrying the chemical, and the amounts in the entire plant of HWBR to be so small and insignificant that they wouldn't affect anyone:

"The main body of the plant also contains small amounts of strychnine, a potent toxin, but its presence in negligible in the seeds."

hence, i now know that the HWBR plant contains "negligible amounts" of stychnine, but i wouldn't bring this up to someone as a pertinent fact unless they were planning on doing something with the plant that involved using it on a large scale which could possibly amount to an active dose of stychnine, and that would be rediculous. on the other hand, i stand corrected that strychnine appears at all in any amount in any part of the plant, so i guess i learned something new today.

peace

16. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

TBS,
    I haven't been here much for a while, so consider this a belated welcome.
    Nice to have another intelligent and articulate voice here.
    ------------
    I'm not that trusting of alternative drug info sources; I'll try to check into the matter in the chem journals. Someone must have done a controlled anylasis of that seed-powder at some point.
    -----

I don't see it as an "active dose" issue.

Even the tiniest amount must be matabolized by eithier the liver or kidneys. And although I'm quite aware that practically all drugs are "tocix substances", at least it's a trade off. Even Meth gives a high in exchange for what it takes; but with styricnine there's no "profit".

That might seem like overkill, but back circa 1900 chemist were notorious for dying at a young age, something that has been attributed to thier propensity to taste minuet amounts of the substances they dealt with.

Personally, I have serious liver and kidney problems- and I sometimes wonder how I would feel had I not engaged in decades of chem use.

17. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

What are the chances of tripping off of naturally collected MG?

There's this HUGE vine, or rather series of vines across from my house, and the seed pods are perfect for plucking.

18. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

if the flowers are blue-to-purple, 1 oz should turn your crank

19. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

turn your crank, lmao, i'm gonna use that one.

20. InSearchOfMore

InSearchOfMore ******

so do u guys recomend trippin off of these? never done so. Heard it makes u really sick and its not really worth it. Is there anything to keep you from getting sick??