What's Your Facial Remedy???

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by BrownTripleQQ, Mar 25, 2005.

1. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

What's your facial remedy?? How do you keep your face looking great?? What products do you use on your face?

2. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

Lately I've been using Neutrogena Clear Pore cleanser/mask. It's for acne, but I've been breaking out a lot lately from stress. After I clean my face with that I just put on some Aveeno facial moisturizer. I've noticed a damn positive improvement :) and I've only been doing this for about a week. Me likey.

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

umm... water. Yep, that's it. Well, when I get acne (rare occurance) I have this Clean & Clear invisible blemish treatment that I put on overnight for two or three nights, and the pimple is gone. It's not really invisble thouugh - I wash it off in the morning (it's really shiny, draws attention towards the pimple area if I leave it on)

4. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

my face got so much better when i started drinking water exclusively back in highschool. poo on stress acne though :p.

5. alex714

alex714 To the Left

teatree wash and lotion from the bodyshop

6. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

i hate to be the jerk to mention it, but semen works really good on girls faces to keep them looking young and soft.

7. busybee

busybee Member

...always gives me pimples... I wish that it worked for me...

8. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

Well, I use St. Ives facial scrub, witch hazel pads - as an astringent and Suave sensitive lotion as a facial mosterizer. All for $10.

9. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

ooh, the St. Ives facial scrub is good stuff :). That's what I normally used before.

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

it's an acne cure too-I swear.

11. purplemoonbeams

purplemoonbeams Member

12. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

brown sugar in olive oil is great for a body scrub. I used to use plain yogurt on my face as a mask-type deal. If you need a mild face scrub, baking soda mixed with plain yogurt and some mashed cucumber is fantastic.

13. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

i can make sure you never have a pimple again.

14. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

I use stridex and clearasil if I need to get rid of any acne. Then I use a very lightly tinted moisturizing cream. Exciting...yeah...lol...

Haha...I'm sure semen probably is good for the skin. It'd make maintaining a healthy glow a lot easier...and fun! ;)

15. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

somehow my idea falls more into the "exciting" catagory

16. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I tried the tea tree stuff before but it just dried my skin so much.

The Body Shop's seaweed stuff is great. I usually use that.

17. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Ok so what's the dosage for this? Do I take it topically or orally? And does it have to be fresh or can I use refrigerated?

18. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

My skin looks best when I get a little bit of sun, a ton of water and very little sweets. Then it doesn't really make a difference what I put on my face or if I wash it or not. But i must say--jojoba oil is the best moisturizer for any type of skin. And I love to use plain white sugar as a facial scrub.

19. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I have always had trouble with acne, and at 22 I still do (I was hoping to be over it by now...). I use an at home microderm abraision kit to keep my face clear. It works better than everything I have ever tried...and belileve be, through 10 years of acne, i have tried everything...

20. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

i ignor it.

well not totally, whack on some e45 stuff in the morning coz washing it dries out my skin. and occasionally, if ive been wearing make up or been doing lots of stuff outside i use a pore cleanser to clean my pores and make me feel clean.

possibly should do more, maybe less. as my mum says, i should get my hair done, revamp my wardrobe and have a change of person, she doesnt understand that im happy as i am.