Are Libras just big jerks? - PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Carlfloydfan, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I am a scorpio and have a good friend who is a Libra, Sam. The other day my gemini friend, Rach who is also a real good friend complained about him. She said he was a jerk and failed to show compassion for anyone else and that he always had to be right. As good of a friend as my libra buddy is, he does get annoying at times. Sometimes he tries to be funny and I just don't think it is funny but I never tell him cos I don't want to hurt him. He is almost to childish a lot of the time too. But I think sometimes he sorta senses my tiredness of his "same ol' jokes". yet he continues. I see where my friend Rach is coming from. He does not have emotions for others, but i have yet to really get burned by him like she has.

here are some comments she said to me (I feel bad for her):

"...Because he's telling me that I don't have the right to take next week off to attend Grandpa Gil's wake,funeral,memorial service and to be with family and that I think I'm so much better then him and that he hopes my professors fail me for taking an entire week off..."

"...yeah exactly he keeps telling me how awful it is to take an entire week off and that I sghould be failed for it so I blocked him..."

"...that was also because I was ignoring him and his comments of "idiot ass" "moronass" it hurt but i tried not to let it get to me but now he's gone too far..."

I told them I was not taking sides cos I care about both of them but I would be the mediator in person if they ever needed to work things out. They aren't making me choose sides, they wouldn't, so that is good. But I hate how they bicker. They have known each other for all their lifes and even dated for a year a few years ago. But I have no clue why sam makes such big deals out of certain things. he over reacts a lot and is sometimes hot headed. Its like, chill man, it isn't anything to get mad about, no reason to show negative emotion. He is still a good kid overall. Rach is too, a little weird and very wrapped up in her dancing, but cool.

2. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

I don't know if that's necessarily a libra thing...sometimes me and the libras i know are argumentative just so there is a balanced view out there - like you will debate something even if you don't believe it just so both sides of the argument are on the table, if that makes sense.

but i don't know if that makes us jerks...i like to think i have at least a shred of compassion. :)

3. Carlfloydfan

haha thanks, but what do you make of the above situation?

4. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

Maybe those two have karma to work out.

5. Carlfloydfan

how so? what does karma have to do with a death in the family and a friend being a jerk?

6. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

As far as the death situation - have her go to HR. The company must have a bereavement policy. He may have no legal grounds to prevent her from attending her grand father's funeral. He will be reprimanded. It'll go in his record.

7. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

i don't think im a real jerk. sometimes i get pissed, but that's when someone is ignorant or something doesn't work. i don't think im self-centered. probable just a coincedence.

8. scarikari

scarikari Member

I knew a libra that was a total snob. He was all about himself and constantly seeking popularity. I found it pretty annoying. The Libra that I am dating now always has to be right, other than that he is great. Oh yeah, he is so conscious about what people think about him that it is crazy to me

9. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

I got dumped by a libra, so already, i'm biased. Myself,I'd let them work it out, but if you believe this guy is really overreacting and taking it too far, put a stop to it, and tell him how you all feel.

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

In that situation its not their sign, its the person..

I am a libra and I dont think us Libras are jerks at all...

11. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I hafta agree with Shroom. You can take any sign and find jerks of that sign. I think alot of times Libras have a very strange sense of humor. I also think alot of us deal with situation by makin a joke out of it. Thats is how we deal with even the most serious situation. I think it just makes us more comfortable!

But that could just be me too

12. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

no, i do that all the time.

13. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

yep...We're all just big jerks, sorry man.:rolleyes:

14. CristinaChenal

CristinaChenal Member

yes.. libras are jerks! I'm coming to find this!

15. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Libras may be jerks, but we're still the best. :D

16. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

im a libra if im a jerk then im a jerk...dont blame my kickass sign :D