do many women shave their pussy? and does the ass need doing??? sorry...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Tony Montana, Mar 19, 2005.

1. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I shave it all. I like the smoothness and feeling of my boyfriend's tongue on my bare pussy.... I dont like my guy to shave just maybe trim everyonce in awhile to keep things in order..

2. lacuna

lacuna Member

Waxing your arse is no big thing - many girls here do it. The new thing is not waxing but bleaching - girls get their cracks bleached so that it loses that 'darker' colour that cracks seem to have...

3. Binky

Binky Member

yeah bleaching....i would like to hear more info on this, cause i'm very intursted but too sceared to ask.

4. lacuna

lacuna Member

Well Binky (he said pretending he knew anything about bleaching) I doubt it's much different to waxing - just something else being applied.

You must really be into the whole anal thing a lot to want to go to this effort. Suggest you get yoru boyfriend to do something to himself first - like maybe getting his balls plucked or something (it seems unfair when girls have to go to so much trouble)

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Bleaching sounds pretty scary. I mean, colouring agents applied directly beside your vulva? No thanks, a razor that I control sounds a lot safer to me - at least I can tell what it's doing. I don't trust anything except soap and a good razor near me.

6. lacuna

lacuna Member

I think it's just skin whiteners like they sell in Asia for women's faces.

What a weird creature we humans are - trying to tan the parts that are white and whiten the only part that's brown....

"Yes, I want to you to shave my head and then work out a way to get hair to grow on my elbows..."

7. bugsangel

bugsangel Member

i shave...it all...it just feels so much cleaner to me...yes its a lot of maintainence but its worth it in the long run for the both of us...he likes it and so do i...

8. Binky

Binky Member

na I'm not into anal at all - I just tink it looks better. and I wouldnt do this to 'my' body for my b/f I do it for me :D though my b/f dose shave for me.....so I guess Im more the selfish one in the relationship? lol dont know.

9. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

I shave it all! Front to back, all of it! and my man also shaves it all off. I don't expect him to have my hair in his mouth while he is giving me pleasure and I sure as hell don't want his in my mouth either. But lucky for us, we both shaved like this before we even met! Soft skin on soft skin is where it's at! :)

10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

you are sick

11. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

WHY? There is nothing wrong with shaving it all off!

12. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

Plus, you are the one who started this tread so you are sick!

13. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

i can't believe you sleep with a man with no pubes. you are fucked up.

14. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

shh tony montana, dont be mean!! thats her way of doin' things, who cares!? its not hurting you or anyone else (well it might be hurting her a little if she nicks herself or something...lol) is it?

15. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

Anal waxing... mmmmmmmm... :p

Most women don't have hairy assholes. But some have a bit. I don't think most guys would care. But we always appreciate it when ladies make an effort!

I think almost all guys have naturally hairy assholes. I do, but I trim everywhere down there because the hair traumatises me.

But as for women's assholes: hairy or smooth, it's all good! :)

16. brandonu22

brandonu22 Guest

so
    tony, i discovered you from searching nice looking penises

saw ur post where you put a pic of u penis, wanted to post to ask if you could post another i can't view it... yes i realize this is a pussy thread

(i prefer shaven) but thought this was the only way for u to see haha

17. buba1960

buba1960 Member

New here huh? You might want to look at the date of this post (6 years ago).I think you should move on penis looker!

18. xox.chrissie.xox

xox.chrissie.xox Member

i shave the front..i prefer it that way, otherwise it annoys me with hair down there lol more comfortable :) as for the ass, i do occassional do there, not exactly much hair there but i like not to have any at all ha..xox

19. hotmale6991

hotmale6991 Guest

i shaved my balls

20. S t r a y

S t r a y Member

I shaved it all off once and it was really painful and itchy for the next couple of days. So now I clipper it all off, I don't like having a hairy minge.