How to Smoke in Your Room and Not Get Caught

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 9, 2004.

1. Frederic Bastiat

Frederic Bastiat Guest

Easiest way to not get caught is by using a spoof tube. This is mine.

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/dscf0494t.jpg/

It's inside a ziplock bag that was sprayed with lysol. Take you hot, hold it, then blow into the tube slowly. The smoke stays in the bad, smelling nice and fresh.

Also burning a candle and having the fan blowing away from your door with the window open adds to the precaution of the smoke some how escaping the bag.

2. thedude992

thedude992 Banned

smoke from a bong and exhale out a window

3. chilltimes

chilltimes Guest

Don't forget to change the dryer sheets quite often they do begin to smell. i change mine every 2 weeks

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I like the bag Idea, maybe I should put a bag over mine, The smoke dose not go all over?

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I'll say it again, putting a fan in the window and turning it around so all the smoke goes outside, if my sister is able to bring my new bowl back soon, it had a built in cover works like charm

6. together as none

together as none Banned

spoof or not if your blazing in your room and your parents are on your shit.. your gunna get caught. i recommend no one use this shitty method and just go for a walk and take a toke in the woods or a wilderness area by your house. or find a buddy whose parents are always at work after school..

7. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

We used to do that. And had a persons sitting against the door, and we put towels down to smoke wouldn't pass through the cracks.

Then it's just a matter of finding a fudging awesome air freshener.

8. TranquilPaths

TranquilPaths Member

This thread is so old. I was NatureFreak412 in the older posts from 2004. I was 16 when it started. God damn.

9. Dominus

Dominus Member

My mom has said something about me smoking weed a few times, though there have been many, many times where I haven't gotten caught. Odd thing is it seems the more weed I have to smoke, the less chances of me getting caught. For instance, one night me & my friend smoked about eight blunts, almost all back to back & no one smelled anything. We're normally in the basement when we smoke, & our backdoor is normally closed, so we have to resort to using incents as well as spray. In addition to that, if we usually have cigarettes, then that can help get rid of some of the smell as well. There have been times where we've smoked weed (about two blunts or so), sprayed, had an incent, & then smoked a few cigarettes, & my brother came into the basement, & said it smelled like weed. It had been at least an hour, so I'm not exactly sure how he smelled it & no one else did.

All in all, if you're really worried about getting caught, be smarter than me. Pick the right time to smoke, make sure you take extra precautions so that no one will smell it, & you should be fine. Make sure you smoke when you know that no one will be coming into your vicinity, & also make sure you burn an incent or two to be sure. Don't make it obvious that you're trying to cover up the smell, which means that after the incent has burned a decent while, put it out, & spray. After maybe an hour & a half, if all good steps were followed, there shouldn't be any weed smell left, & any that is left in the air should dissipate on it's own.

Good luck to anyone in their future weed smoking endeavors.

10. mogasmic

mogasmic Member

Frederic Bastiat

Easiest way to not get caught is by using a spoof tube. This is mine.

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/dscf0494t.jpg/

It's inside a ziplock bag that was sprayed with lysol. Take you hot, hold it, then blow into the tube slowly. The smoke stays in the bad, smelling nice and fresh.

Also burning a candle and having the fan blowing away from your door with the window open adds to the precaution of the smoke some how escaping the bag.

love this.
    you could probably suck in your hit once it's in the bag.

11. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

Vaporizer and a stick of patchoulli incense

12. Travis34

Travis34 Member

I have no idea how I got caught in my house last time I did.

I had a spoof, opened the bathroom window, had the shower steaming, blew the smoke out the window out of the spoof and I would hold my finger over the bowl when I was smoking/or I would put it inside the spoof by the window when not using it.

I did forget to put a towl under the door (I figured I was far enough away and all the smoke would blow out)

And we have central air, so maybe some smoke got in and blew around.

____

What do you guys think went wrong? Next time I try it, I think I'll use my oneie and try to ghost it and if I can't then blow through the spoof and shut all other air passageways

13. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya man I was 13 when I joined, that or 14 I cant remember, but this post was created around the same time. Im 21 now n all I can say is, PLEASE TIME STOP FLYING BY SO FAST!

14. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

Im not sure how well it works, but sometimes I set up a fan blowing out the window, and most the smoke gets drawn out

15. dr.christmas

dr.christmas Member

last quarter at college i used a sploof but that only worked in the bathroom. On vacation when i went to visit my parents i had my own vaporizer in my room so it always smelled like i was eating popcorn lol. Now its the summer, school starts in a few weeks but im not sweating, i just picked up a Snozzle and been smoking in my room all the time and my parents have no clue, they still think i got a electric air freshener HA!

16. kar33m

kar33m Member

if you smoke everyday in your room you will get caught nothing you can do about it.
    Nice tips if you smoke every once in a while maybe.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If I smoke inside I just blow the shit into exhaust fans.

18. dpak

dpak Guest

Hey guys, pretty new to this forum but it was an interesting read.

I have actually been smoking for about 5 years starting first from blunts and joints to bowls than homemade bongs than to actual glass.

Currently my room has no windows, just one air vent for my AC and my walk in closet.

:S

Anyways, I was always scared to smoke in my room due to reasons obviously you all know. Just don't wanna get caught/deal with getting caught/blah blah... So, about a couple years ago, I decided just fuck it and smoke in my room.

To start I smoke in my closet with the doors closed. My closet is not too big but it is decently sized to fit about 3 adults sitting down in a semi circle... (3 people at a time MAX if you wanna smoke in my closet =])

So, I smoke out of my lovely Toro (glass bong) and exhale through a paper towel spoof with about 4-5 sheets inside. Just balled up sheets and stuck it through a roll thats it. No tape, no toilet paper. Take a rip, exhale, repeat.

Once done though, the trick is to keep the closet door closed at all times so odors that may have leaked through the spoof do not leak. (you WILL still smell something along the lines of that dank).

Closets are good because they can cover the sound of your lighters and your coughs if need be. Although my clothes in the closet smell a bit like fabric softener... waaaaiiitt a minute.. =]

I keep all my bingers and glass behind my hanging clothes on the bottom rack in their respective cases or standing up... Although once I did find a cave cricket dead in a binger I hadn't used in a couple months... LOL

So that's how I usually do it.

*Homemade Bong Instructions*
    What you will need:
    -Can of Arizona Ice Tea or even soda will do( $0.99 )
    -Water bottle/gatorade bottle/etc.
    -Cigarettes and a Lighter (use a screw driver you don't use if you don't smoke cigs)
    -gum/tape/super glue
    -Foil

Now all of these items are fairly easy to find and are probably around your house anyways. I usually make these for one time uses when I have no other way to smoke and takes me about 3-5 minutes once I mastered it.

Directions:
    1. Take your empty can of Ice Tea or Coke and cut the bottom and top portions of the can. Use a knife or scissors and always be careful when cutting the can, the edges can CUT YOU AND MAKE YOU BLEED AND DIE. No but please, be careful.

2. Once you cut both ends off you should be holding something that looks like a tin tube with both ends open. Now choose a edge to start cutting from and cut the tube down the middle on ONE SIDE and open it up. It should like a metal sheet of tin trying to roll up into a cylindrical shape again. (yes it can be annoying)

3. Roll one edge into a pen sized tube and cut the excess of tin off. This will be your downstem into your bong. Make sure you roll the downstem with extra tin so it has some strength.

4. Put the downstem aside and grab your plastic bottle. Using a LIT cigarette just burn a little hole into the side of the bottle making a melted hole the size of... well a cigarette. Once you burn a hole you can keep using the cigarette to make the hole bigger which is up to you but melting the edges slowly.

5. Place another hole on near the top of the bottle which will be your shotgun hole.

6. Place the rolled downstem into the hole and try to fit it in. The sides of the downstem will be trying to open up but you can use tape to make it into a perfect tube if your a perfectionist.

7. Use some gum to cover that cigarette hole with the downstem in it to keep it airtight or use tape again.

8. Get some foil and create a little bowl that will fit into the end of the downstem and poke small holes in the bowl. Make sure the bowl fits into the downstem without any support and is somewhat airtight.

9. Fill the bottle with water, (not too much water to reach the cigarette hole where you put gum/tape to make it airtight, water WILL come out.

10. Pack your bowl and go to town. Enjoy! This is what I did all day when I was experimenting with household products. It elimates the whole "pen" Downstem usage if you wanna save pens like I did or can't find any pens. (great for camping trips because all the supplies should be there for you)

Note: This use for smoking shouldn't be used for extended periods of time, it will get real grimey as most of you that guerilla smoke know. My suggestion is to save some money for some glass and enjoy. Alternatives for your bowl can be excess part of the left over can and bent into a cone shaped using your imagination. (isn't hard to figure out). Also, if you use gum or tape near the bowl to keep it airtight, the heat from your lighter will MELT it and you will have a horrible tasting bong rip.

Getting Caught:
    "this is legal bud, I swear, here try some!"
    "Fuck it, I'm leaving the house, PEACE! "
    "Damn it, God created Mary Jane and Man created Alcohol, WHO DO YOU TRUST?!?!?!?!?!"
    "What?!!? I thought this was Salvia"
    "Oh fuck, what are you going to do with that bat?"

Debatable Subject: How would weed grown in space feel like?

-DP, nJOY

19. jose2391

jose2391 Guest

What's up fellow stoners, well i know this thread is pretty old but i'm new here i just wanted to share some stuff..........

Well 1st off, i have a pretty small room with a ceiling fan, a closet without a door -__-, and two windows, one window has a fan on it, the only problem is I've tried the toilet paper roll trick, with both fans on and both windows open for the whole night, and i try covering the smell with febreeze or glade with oust, only problem is that the last couple times i did it i got caught which to me was pretty remarkable since i had been doing this for about 6-7months without getting caught, now i cant smoke for a while cause my parents are on red alert. You guys have any suggestions on how to clear the smell so i can get back to my late night sessions??? Now i do have an AC unit on one window but the other window still has the fan.......should i try an air purifier?? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.............

20. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Ive found it easier to just go out back. I used to think it would be sketchier, but I have gotten caught twice in my room and zero out back