How to Smoke in Your Room and Not Get Caught

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 9, 2004.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

we made foil piped before we knew it wasnt good for you...oops. good thing we didnt do that too often. when I was in 7th grade I found a corn cob pipe at school it was for a snowman or someones project or something that fell off...anyways that was what I used as my first pipe. It was sooo shitty everytime we smoked the crap tasted like burnt corn and it burnt goin in....but it worked. check your local craft store lol if you want to go ghetto style. lol

2. assfucksohard

assfucksohard Member

can somebody explain what a one hitter is?

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

It's a small pipe with a bowl that holds just enough weed for one hit.

By the way Applespark, thats a cool picture in your sig.

4. thepixies

thepixies Member

man there's no need to go to all this trouble just blow the smoke out of a window and then crack an incense on.

5. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

All i do is sit next to the window, and resting my arms on the windowsill. Only open your window up about as high as your forehead. Basically, all you have to do is hold the bowl outside, and keep the mouthpiece inside. Blow your smoke out the window. Dont worry, it wont come back in. Any extra smoke from your bowl will already be outside. The only worries are lighting your lighter and dropping your bowl(if you on a second story).

6. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Make sure you blow out near the top of the window. Near the bottom all the cold air is rushing in (since cold air sinks), so if you blow down there, all the smoke will just come right back in. Near the top is where the hot air in your room is rushing outside (I'm assuming it's warmer inside because it's cold out where I live).

7. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

You're a wealth of knowledge, my friend. I forgot about the cold and hot air particle difference. I was also very shitty at science. lol I should get a 12th grade text book, and some other books on it again. I've forgotten practically everything from that and Geography. Also Algebra, but hey, fuck learning that again.

8. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

science is better learned from experiences anyways...so we have seen here

9. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

ok just a little advice from a person who bakes in there room everyday and has never gotten caught yet. See your making it way more work than it has to be to toke up, all I do is go in my closet, light an incense burner, smoke a bowl, put in visine and im good to go...No windows are needed either

10. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

I use incense even when I'm not smoking. My dad used to be like "I know why you buy those things". What's so wrong with loving the smell of Patchouli and Nag Champa? Mmm, Patchouli!

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh i turn my heater on if im worried the smoke might come back in. ive learnt to tame the winds that come in m window (caus my window is on the 3rd floor and its above this sorta crevice in the artcitecture, so it gets very windy) and whenever i tame them i dont get cuahgt but when i dont tame them in the past is the only times ive got cought.

as a side note OMG i just checked m,y bank and ive got over 200 bucks in it, only a few days ago i had no money. woot im gonna go buy a 1/4 tomorrow

12. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

thanks for all of the advice and stuff this is a cool thread. I thought of something. get some germ-x, some axe, and a pepermint, roll a j(or pipe), go to ur window, toke up, put in the peper mint, spray some axe, rub germx on ur hands, and maybe some clear eyes, and wah lah. Stoned

13. chief_420

chief_420 Member

when my parents go to sleep im pretty coutious since they are sleeping in the room right next to mine. first i go get some cold water and this Ozium stuff that helps iwth the smell afterwords, and i have a blanket by me to cough in if i choke up...so whenever i take a hit i take my lighter and pit it against my chillum so it blocks the smoke so it doesnt come out and on the otehr side i have my thumb on the hole so smoke doesnt come out that way either, this works really well cuz iv never gotten cought even though my dad has walked in a couple times but i put my chillum down and the lighter in my shorts and he didnt smell it

14. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

We always stuck a drier sheet on the back of a box fan and blew all the smell good stuff out into the room when we were finished

15. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

this thread is awesome... ive never been caught so far but have come extremely close to being caught. This could seriously save my ass next time.

16. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

To handle the coughing me and all my friends have been using sore throat spray, find it at walmart, or any(most pharmacies) You spray 3 or 4 sprays down your throat and its numb as hell for a good 30 minutes.

Edit: I personaly think it tastes horrible though!

17. NatureFreak412

Lighting a match helps out with smell.

18. NatureFreak412

This is the best thread on this forum, it should be stickied.

19. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

Hey I got another tip... Idk it its been mentioned as I haven't read all this huge ass thread yet... But for the spoofer, Don't even bother with a cardboard tube! Take a plastic 20 oz pop or water bottle, drink it dry, stuff it with a large quantity of those drier sheets(As many as you can pack in without making it tooo dense to breath through) Then go to the bottom of the bottle, and take a knife to cut several slits in the bottom( just stab the knife through the bottom of the bottle 6 times)

I think the bottle method is nice, cause the cardboard ones seemed to break easily! i also beleive the bigger bottle spoof does a better job.

20. NatureFreak412

Yeah man that sounds great. I 'll have to try it.