Photo
- - - - -

(XXX) HOW & WHERE DO YOU GIRLS LIKE GUY TO CUM

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

Poll: How & where do you like him to cum? (450 member(s) have cast votes)

How & where do you like him to cum?

1. Small amount, watery neat (17 votes [3.75%])

Percentage of vote: 3.75%

2. Small amount, but thick neat enough (20 votes [4.42%])

Percentage of vote: 4.42%

3. Large amount, but watery not as neat (21 votes [4.64%])

Percentage of vote: 4.64%

4. Large amount, thick heavy and very messy (73 votes [16.11%])

Percentage of vote: 16.11%

5. Shot on my face from a distance (37 votes [8.17%])

Percentage of vote: 8.17%

6. Slowly rubbed on my face up close (40 votes [8.83%])

Percentage of vote: 8.83%

7. Shot on my breast (76 votes [16.78%])

Percentage of vote: 16.78%

8. Shot on my hands or feet (20 votes [4.42%])

Percentage of vote: 4.42%

9. Shot on my stomach or backside (64 votes [14.13%])

Percentage of vote: 14.13%

10. Don't care where, just as long as it's a really big load! (85 votes [18.76%])

Percentage of vote: 18.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 12:26 PM

Have you or would you, ever let a guy ejaculate on your face, if you knew that
it wasn't mint to degrade you, in any silly macho kinda way, and if so would you let him do it often?

If you're not sure or wouldn't, then where would you prefer a guy to cum?

Mouth
Breast
Stomach
inside you
Hands
Feet
Other

#2 kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous

smoked tofu

• Members
  • 5,379 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 12:33 PM

i like it when a guy fucks my breasts and then cums on my face and breasts. cumming all over my thighs is nice too, but i prefer it when he shoots off all over my boobs. i'll sometimes rub a little on each nipple.

Posted Image

If you can dream it, you can become it.

#3 AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn

• 1,112 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 12:36 PM

Yeah, I like it on my face... I prefer it in my mouth or inside me, though. Less clean-up to deal with... :) But yeah, I like dominant facial humilation. I'm a freak like that... LOL

#4 slenderspender

slenderspender

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 12:58 PM

Anywhere but my face. hehe.

#5 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 01:06 PM

Anywhere but my face. hehe.

Cool, but why not the Face.

#6 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 01:09 PM

Yeah, I like it on my face... I prefer it in my mouth or inside me, though. Less clean-up to deal with... :) But yeah, I like dominant facial humilation. I'm a freak like that... LOL

I understand that, but sometimes the mess can be part of the fun, you might like it, well kinda.

#7 AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn

• 1,112 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 01:20 PM

It really depends...

If he cums on me in a dominating way, I really like it when he gently wipes it off, afterwards, telling me how much I pleased him...

If its just another place to cum and I have to wipe it off afterwards and he is non-chalant about it, then no, it's not that great...

I hope that made sense... LOL

#8 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 01:31 PM

It really depends...

If he cums on me in a dominating way, I really like it when he gently wipes it off, afterwards, telling me how much I pleased him...

If its just another place to cum and I have to wipe it off afterwards and he is non-chalant about it, then no, it's not that great...

I hope that made sense... LOL

Yes that made sense to me, it's just that I've never heard a girl say, that she does enjoy being ejaculated on in a dominating way before, very interesting.

#9 Rainbow Tears

Rainbow Tears

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 02:29 PM

No--- Anywhere but the face ...icky

#10 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 06:06 PM

The honest truth about how and where you lovely ladies like us guys to finish off.

Do you girlS LOVE ;) or HATE :mad: where and how your bf finishes.

CHECK THE POLL TO LET US KNOW.

#11 AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn

• 1,112 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 06:22 PM

Yes that made sense to me, it's just that I've never heard a girl say, that she does enjoy being ejaculated on in a dominating way before, very interesting.

Oh yeah... While I'm on my knees... He's got me by the hair, pulling my head back and saying terrible things to me... Making me beg for it, acting as if I don't deserve it... Oh yeah, I like it a lot.... :D

#12 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted May 31 2004 - 06:57 PM

Oh yeah... While I'm on my knees... He's got me by the hair, pulling my head back and saying terrible things to me... Making me beg for it, acting as if I don't deserve it... Oh yeah, I like it a lot.... :D

I had a girlfriend once, who didn't like it when I once pull her head back, but she told me that she did enjoy, receiving a very big load from me that day. I think I remember not cumming for about a week, which usually didn't go that way, but I've been trying to do it again from that day forward. She said that it looked like I cracked one and a half large eggs on her face, and that it was kinda yellowist white in color.

DAM IT FEEL GOOD WHEN I CAME! :D

#13 Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted June 01 2004 - 08:15 AM

I like the idea of cumming all over her pussy and stomach, etc. and NOT cleaning it off... just lie there on top of each other, kissing and stroking while she's still covered in cum.

#14 FREE

FREE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted June 02 2004 - 01:12 AM

this is a sick fuckin question man

btw i like cummin inside a chick
COME ON KIDDS WOOOHOOO!!!
not a chance in hell!.....
A-WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#15 Tykn130

Tykn130

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted June 02 2004 - 07:12 AM

My gf doesnt like it on the face alot so i dont focus her to let me cum on her face. i cum like everywhere. i like to cum on the ass or like the body . thats hot

#16 Danielle

Danielle

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted June 02 2004 - 03:07 PM

I love it when my man cums in side me and after cumming he lays there on top of me still inside me :) as we catch our breathe again and start to clam down. But i also like when he cums on my tummy or pulling out and cummin on my thighs would be nice or on my brest or in my mouth but #1 is cumming inside me.
One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life.

You know you love someone when you cannot put into words how they make you feel.

When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

:p Loving *Bernie* is like breathing how could i stop?:p

#17 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted June 04 2004 - 09:34 AM

Cool, you seem more open to it :sunglasse

thanks for anwsering honestly

#18 -Jesus-

-Jesus-

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted June 04 2004 - 09:42 AM

i don't approve of this

#19 missfontella

missfontella

Mama of Da Assassins

• Members
  • 5,056 posts

Posted June 04 2004 - 10:38 AM

uhhhh...in a condom. That option wasn't on the poll
"It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it."~The Golden Girls

#20 spacecadet

spacecadet

• Guests
  • 39 posts

Posted June 04 2004 - 04:03 PM

"yellowist white in color."

Yes, piss. (barf.)

#21 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted June 05 2004 - 01:55 PM

"yellowist white in color."

Yes, piss. (barf.)

Yellowist white in color, ok lady, it seems to me that you like it big and very messy.

Ok Cool! :cool:

#22 Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted June 05 2004 - 02:19 PM

I love my partner to cum inside me if not there then anywhere on my body is fine with me. I think its erotic, not a huge facial fan, but a bit on my face the rest in my mouth is fine too.
Create Peace!

#23 Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted June 06 2004 - 10:35 AM

awwww...:p

#24 PureInnocence

PureInnocence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted June 07 2004 - 10:54 PM

I don't think it's degrading at all! I think it's sexy. I love him to cum wherever he wants to. He loves to cum on my face, apparently that really really really works for him. I asked him why once and he told my shyly that it sort of had to do with domination and that. I thought it was cute, because normally (shyness proving) he's not a very dominating person. And besides... face, breasts, inside... No matter what I have to clean! lol, and if it makes the cum all that much better for him, then I love it too.
Posted Image
(psst... psst... it's a kitty!!)
The desparation of my solitude grows stronger as I force my heartbeat to soften. I breathe, but I cannot breathe for you...

#25 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted June 09 2004 - 09:27 AM

I don't think it's degrading at all! I think it's sexy. I love him to cum wherever he wants to. He loves to cum on my face, apparently that really really really works for him. I asked him why once and he told my shyly that it sort of had to do with domination and that. I thought it was cute, because normally (shyness proving) he's not a very dominating person. And besides... face, breasts, inside... No matter what I have to clean! lol, and if it makes the cum all that much better for him, then I love it too.

So you really think, its sexy, very interesting! :)

#26 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted June 09 2004 - 10:16 PM

oh yeah! i love that too that's the sweetest part of making love i think...
and i really love watching him in his eyes while he's still inside me..
awwww...:p

So you like it inside you, OK.

#27 ROYBOY

ROYBOY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted June 23 2004 - 04:43 PM

Thanks for your answer, so you like the domination thing from him, how interesting.
:cool:

#28 xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted June 23 2004 - 06:23 PM

I don't quite understand the "amount" part of the poll. You can't control how much semen you release with each ejaculation, or the thickness of it.

#29 PureInnocence

PureInnocence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted June 23 2004 - 09:11 PM

Totally love to be dominated on occasion. But, more importantly, I want his cum to be awsome. I'll be selfish sometimes say no to it on my face, cuz maybe I have to leave soon and I don't want a sticky mess or sex smell, or maybe I just want it somewhere else. But I totally like it when he gets the best come. I find it's more of a turn on for me when he's totally turned on.
Posted Image
(psst... psst... it's a kitty!!)
The desparation of my solitude grows stronger as I force my heartbeat to soften. I breathe, but I cannot breathe for you...

#30 iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted June 23 2004 - 10:19 PM

The honest truth about how and where you lovely ladies like us guys to finish off.

Do you girlS LOVE Posted Image or HATE Posted Image where and how your bf finishes.

CHECK THE POLL TO LET US KNOW.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Chill Roy, the answers will cum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users