The Iron Lung and Various Other Homemades (and how to make em)

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by PokeSmot, Feb 24, 2005.

1. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

I got tired of seeing everyone put up different threads, so i figure, just make a whole god damn thread devoted to home mades! Heres the one I use, called the Iron Lung...Just post the ones you have made, or still use...Personally, I use this thing just about every day because I'm too cheap to go buy a real bowl.

• You will need:
    • 2 Liter Soda Bottle
    • Scissors
    • Duct tape of some sort, who gives a shit what color, brand, etc..juust make sure you got a good roll
    • Any metal liqour cap or something that will screw onto your 2 liter soda bottle and wont burn (i used a bacardi cap from a 5th, works great)
    • Bread bag, or a newspaper bag, whatever, something long and narrow about the width of the bottle
    Now, first you're gonna cut the "feet" off the bottle, so go up like an inch or two and cut off the whole bottom. Then take your breadbag and put it over the bottom, maybe an inch or two where you cut off. Tape that sum-bitch up real well. Don't puss out on the tape, give it a good 3-4 layers and run up and down the bottle with it. Dont want any smoke getting away, do we? Then you take the cap put it on your desk or whatnot and push in with your thumbs till you got a dent. Then remove the plastic bottom, and poke holes in it with a thumbtack or whatever you want to use. Load the cap up with some weed, light it, and pull the bag out as you light. Works best with two people, but if you're alone just put it between your legs and do it. You might look like a retard pickin cotton outta your ass, but you're gettin high.

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

Take some tin foil and double it over a bit to provide heat protection, make sure its about a 4 X 7 inch rectangle. place a lighter at the edge of one of the 4 inch sides. use your fingers to roll it up in the foil until you have a foil tube. then just bend the end of it to create a bowl and drop the lighter out. make sure you have the bottom of the bowl kinda of wronkled/pinched so shit doesnt fly in ur mouth.

3. shaba

shaba Grand Inquisitor

Up in the T-Dot we call that a parachute, but ye man its the shiiiittt, gets you ripped, if anyone hasnt tried this method I insist you dooooo.

4. callinghome

callinghome Member

Well, this is what we kids around here do if no one has a piece or any papers. It's convenient cause no matter where you are you can pop into a store and buy a drink and you're set. And people ask why I carry tin foil in my wallet?

What you need:
    -a pop bottle, the 655 ml type.
    -a small piece of tinfoil (just keep some on you in your coat, just for this purpous
    -something sharp, like a pair of nail scissors, or a swiss army knife
    -(optional, not really needed) a paper clip, pin or tape.

How To Make it:
    1.Take your empty bottle, remove the cap and dent it down with your fingers on the top. Cut a small hole out of the plastic at the bottom of your newly formed dent.
    2. Cut a small hole near the opening of the bottle. This will be your choke.
    3.Take a piece of tin foil, and fold it over a couple times until it is a small square, roughly 3 by 3 cm. Then poke some holes in it.
    4. Cover the whole with the punctured tinfoil. Tape or pin it down if nessecary.

How To Use it:
    1.put your buds on top of the tinfoil.
    2.light it.
    3.Cover the choke.
    4.Take a nice big drag.
    [​IMG]

5. mrwakeandbake

mrwakeandbake Member

Do knifers count as home made? If so:
    What you need
    2 shitty knifes you can fuck up(Like shitty butter knifes from good will)
    A stove(the kind where there is a real flame)
    A 2 liter soda bottle
    scissiors/knife

1. take the 2 liter and cut the bottom off, leaving as much on as you can
    2. Turn the stove on as hot as you can
    3. set the two knifes in the flame
    4. wait until the knifes glow red
    5. put your mouth on the top of the bottle
    6. set weed on knife(under the cut open end of the bottle)
    7. push other knife on weed(Do it fast)
    8. count to 3(slowly)
    9. inhale as much as you can
    10. load up and repeat

6. El Duce

El Duce Member

i sure as hell do not wanted to depend on a home made iron lung unless it was built with the same specs as a real one.

7. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

Iron Lung? Out here they're called Bag-Bongs or Anti-Gravity Bongs.

8. mrwakeandbake

mrwakeandbake Member

I thought an anti gravity bong was were u take a two liter bottle and fill it with smoke and push the cut off end in water. Is that right?

9. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

Aww thats cute you drew a picture

10. El Duce

El Duce Member

the real deal
    [​IMG]

11. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

Actually Wake and Bake/El Duce, when you put a cut 2ltr bottle in water and a bowl in the cap and pull the bottle up while lighting it, then pull of the top and push it into the water, that's just a regular Gravity Bong.

12. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

whoops, sorry el duce, i wasnt talking to you, i guess in my stonedness i just didnt even look at the picture hehehe.

13. El Duce

El Duce Member

that reminds me of me in the 1970s.

14. Radiohead

Radiohead Member

[​IMG][/QUOTE] Its called a rush, (not a choke)
    Waterbottle pipes are so ghetto, dont be cheap and go out and buy yourself a nice glass piece.

15. Oaf A Tron 420

Oaf A Tron 420 Member

you can do the same except with a plastic bag. push the bag all the way inside the bottle and pull it out slowly as you light the bowlhead. ive heard a lot of names for it, my friends that made it called it the Baby Blaster.