Women, Why Do We Show Cleavage???

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by BrownTripleQQ, Feb 18, 2005.

1. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I don't have enough cleavage to flaunt *sighs* but i dont think that makes me any less attractive.
    I can't see myself wearing sexy clothes, like short skirts and showing a lot of skin, cos thats not who I am. I'm much more comfortable wearing a nice pair of jeans and a nice top which will acentuate my body in a way that looks healthy, natural and feminine.
    Personally I cant deal with male attention myself. I often get the creepy guys lurking around me when i go to clubs and I'm not showing anything!!!! I just imagine what it would be like if i were more provocative....but then, I cant picture it in my head.
    but if you got a nice body, i say show it off, but remember that your body is a precious thing!

2. StarFaerie

StarFaerie Member

I don't...I always got guys wearing JNCOs and Tshirts...so why would I wear something uncomfortable? (and something I have to check 50 times to make sure my boobs don't pop out) I actually enjoy attarcting guys without showing off any goodies (it's not like they can't tell I have boobs if I don't show cleavage!) It's somewhat of a power trip for me...we have pussy power ladies! we don't have to show off anything!

Having said that I don't give a shit what anyone else does with their boobs...hey if you want to walk around the mall topless with tape on your nipples go for it...everyone has a different style...You should defintely wear what makes you comfortable and don't worry what anyone else thinks.

3. culture_revolution

culture_revolution Member

I don't show off my breasts becuase i want to be respected and wanted for my intelligence not for my body. i have all male friends and they all treat me like one of the guys. i have never worn a low cut top in my lifetime and i am 17, i could if i chose too, i like my body so it has nothing to do with that. when i think about some one talking about me i want them to say things such as "ya she is smart" not "ya she has a nice rack"

no thanks

4. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

So potential mates will know we have the ability to nourish our young. (I sound like a Discovery or National Geographic show.)

Pussytimes likes this.
  5. Maggie Sugar

What is a "water bra?" I can guess............

6. Maggie Sugar

ROTFLMAO. Oh my. That was classic.

7. StarFaerie

StarFaerie Member

"So potential mates will know we have the ability to nourish our young. (I sound like a Discovery or National Geographic show.)"

Yea, but you were also the only one who gave facts :)

"What is a "water bra?" I can guess............"

Where there's padding would be there's water...it's supposed to make a padded bra look natural and move natural

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I show cleavage cause they show themselves :D
    my boobs are too big for my body so they pop out of my shirts and like i said, show themselves :D
    I dont get upset of someone glances at it, but looking at it while talking to me is a bit crass if ya ask me :D

Pussytimes likes this.
  9. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

pretty much all i wear is tanktops, even in the winter. but i have medium-small breasts so i don't usually notice people looking southward of my face. i show clevage partly because i like to have my chest bare and can't stand a collar around my neck, and for many other unknown reasons. it doesn't make me feel particularly sexy since i don't see my breasts as anything special, but it's a good way to remind me to keep my back straight if i don't want people to see down my shirt.

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

but all sizes do fine in nursing...
    (mine are through and on the donor registry, btw... hehehehe)

11. Vulva Queen

Vulva Queen Member

it's all about feeling good. different things make different people feel attractive. I feel attractive when adding odd anything to outfits because it feels like people are paying attention to something I made, they see a bit of me and my creativity in whatever. the same would go for the cleavage thing, it's nice to feel attractive, like you are wanted!

Pussytimes likes this.
  12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i don't really show cleavage. my boobs are big enough that they sorta showcase themselves whether i want them to or not. i don't hide them, but i feel pretty uncomfortable with them hanging out. like i said, they get enough attention without them sticking out. not that i'm overly modest or ashamed of them. i have lovely breasts.

Pussytimes likes this.
  13. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I don't often wear cleavage bearing shirts. My boobs get enough attention while completely covered. When I do wear boobie shirts, I find myself being distracted - staring at them myself...

I don't mind guys staring at them...every guy does...it simply does not bother me anymore.

Pussytimes likes this.
  14. GermanLoveMachine

GermanLoveMachine Member

OK, this is quite an old thread, but the topic is still interesting (and not only for women hehehe :cool: ) so I thought I should safe it from been forgotten.....

15. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

I really tend NOT to show cleavage, but it happens by mistake sometimes if I find a cute top I like--- however, I don't have very much anyway, so it's not really cleavage lol.

I don't usually get offended if a guy stares unless he's old, as horrible as that sounds. It just grosses me out.

But it sucks when you aren't dressing revealing and guys are still looking--its annoying to me because, first of all I'm taken, and I want others to know that---and I do express that through the way I dress. And it's one thing if they are looking at my face, but if they are looking at my ass or my boobs it bothers me a bit, because I really don't like to be seen as a piece of meat. Id rather have a guy tell me I have a nice face than a nice "rack"---but that's just me.

Pussytimes likes this.
  16. GermanLoveMachine

GermanLoveMachine Member

Having looked at your gallery I can assure you that you are completely wrong - while they are not exactly what I would call Weapons of Mass Destruction, they surely make a VERY NICE cleavage !

17. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

uh, yeah, they keep shrinking..... i dont know why...

18. snelio37

snelio37 Member

cause boobies are fun! a little distracting, but i like them. im especially glad they're permanently affixed to my front, so i dont have to look at other people's.

seriously though, they add artistic elegance to the female frame, fully covered or not. it
    really depends on what i feel like looking at that day. i'm a very selfish dresser

19. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

Depends on my mood. And if I really like a shirt. My rack also gets plenty of attention, convered or not.

20. fairydustdreams65

fairydustdreams65 Member

I dont wear shirts to show off my chest.I dont want a guy to only notice me for my tits.If they just so happen to be out they are out ,oh well...its not like it matters.If I am around children Ill make sure my chest is coverd.It doesnt matter to me if a man is looking at my chest because thats what men do.Telling a straigh man not to look at a womans chest is like telling a dog not to lick his balls.