Women, Why Do We Show Cleavage???

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by BrownTripleQQ, Feb 18, 2005.

1. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I wear what I like when I like.
    I agree you dont have to look tart, but who are we to judge other women? No one, thats who. We should respect others choices and accept them the way they are. CLothes and bodies are just coverings for the good bits on the insides.

I show cleavage when I want to, appropriate or not, its my choice, I accept the consequence so people should accept my decision.

Pussytimes likes this.
  2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

if I wear something low cut with a push up bra it's because I want to be looked at so I don't say a thing. But if I am dressed conservativley and someone gawks I am usually foward enough to say fuck off or horny bastard and walk away unless I'm drinking then i am just kinda apathetic and get pissed off the next morning when i'm like damn that guy was a perve.

3. BogeyFest

BogeyFest Member

Women do it to keep men happy. And they damn well should. If yer men ain't happy, then you ain't doing your job.

Pussytimes likes this.
  4. Mystic Echo

Mystic Echo Member

I don't have that much cleavage but since I never wear bras- I guess that helps. I do it to feel unbound and it is more comfortable- Bras suck...so cleavage is lower than U girls with more ample chests.

5. Mystic Echo

Mystic Echo Member

Michael,
    So, is showing the belly button in your opinion a good thing?

6. RetroGroove_Grrl

cos belly buttons are sooooo erotic?

*rolls eyes ten thousand times*

7. blood_feather

blood_feather Member

usually the only time i show cleavage is when i'm wearing a buttoned shirt cause i have this thing, i HATE buttoning the top button.... and that's not to attract attention and guys don't usually stare at them anyway. Other than that i don't, cause i hate them and... yeah... but i don't know how wrong/slutty it is for other girls... but it kinda is weird for girls to show cleavage on purpose and then get all pissed cause someone looks.....

Pussytimes likes this.
  8. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I don't have much cleavage to show, so I wouldn't know. *lol*

Seriously though, I like to dress sexy, but in a classy way. I would rather leave more to the imagination, and wear something that flaunts my curves tastefully, but doesn't give TOO much of an eyeful.

Peace.

9. RetroGroove_Grrl

Oh, because so many women walk around spread eagled!

A pussy is not something that "hangs out everywhere"

Or did you miss out on your basic sex ed classes?\

You havent been putting your bits in her belly button have you?

10. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

because i have lovely cleavage.....just lovely! i admire my cleavage....hehe yeah!

Pussytimes likes this.
  11. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

From the movie, Erin Brokovitch,
    'what makes you think they are going to let you in there?'
    'they're called boobs, Ed.'

12. Heaven

Heaven Senior Member

i think, there is a charm of not showing to much but showing enough for the moment...

Pussytimes likes this.
  13. malibusunny

malibusunny Member

i guess i used to do it because i felt sexy, now i do it mostly because they Cannot Be Contained.

half the time, i'm showing my entire breast, but there is a baby on the nipple. :lol:

14. Dustystar

Dustystar Member

Just be tasteful girls....cleavage or no cleavage!

15. _artequalslife

_artequalslife Member

i have somewhat cleavage though i dont like showng it off. my mom says when i'm older i will want to though i hardly doubt that. only to certain ones.

16. lacuna

lacuna Member

Let's face it - tasteful or not guys will look, but honestly, if it's done in todays fashion (ie Britney Spears style) you just assume the girl is a ho. Much more sexy is what you can 'almost' see, leaves something to the imagination.

I don't mind staring when they're available but the thought is 'I wouldn't mind fucking that' not 'what an attractive girl'. Depends what you're going for - being wanted because you're seen as a piece of free pussy, or as a person who just happens to have a nice body as well....

I usually do my best not to look - nothing worse than a girl with it all hanging out and getting off because they think every guy in the room wants them.

1 person likes this.
  17. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

When I gain weight, it distributes right to my chest and hips. So at those times, cleavage just happens lol.

Otherwise, I don't really have any.

18. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

That's so male.

19. lacuna

lacuna Member

That's a relief - I was wondering what that little dangly thing between my legs was this morning, guess it's because I'm 'male'.

20. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

LOL