huge rc vendor list

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by fuckshitup, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuckshitup

fuckshitup Member

i recently found a txt file online that used to be a weekly email with very specific details about RC vendors. i was wondering if anyone knew the source of this file and if newer versions are still going around. if it IS still going around, it would be essential for getting a hold of research chems. the file contains scam/dea alerts, company ratings (price, quality, shipping, cust service, variety) shipping problems, Q&A, forum links, and in depth info on about 20 companys. if anyone knows about what im talking about, and knows about a current source and/or email address, please post or get a hold of my by PM or AIM.

2. fuckshitup

fuckshitup Member

yeah, i know the chances are slim, but if i can get a hold of a current source or the guy that was putting out the email, that would be awesome. he probably stopped using that email because he doesnt want people like us contacting him [​IMG]. maybe i can dig some info out of the file, that doesnt seem likely though. anyone with info post or PM/IM me.

3. TJiLLe

TJiLLe Member

I know exactly what list you are referring to. Unfortunately it haven't been updated for long time. And the community that existed around, is no longer around.

Well it is around, it's just not about vendors anymore

4. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Damn that sucks, I was the one who told him about it and I looked everywhere and couldnt find shit.

5. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Member

There are only a few legit vendors about now.

6. goober

goober Guest

im new, and i haven't seen any place on the net that i used to go to (like the "pond" guy) that hasn't got busted already. Anyone grateful enough to send me a nice message giving some helpful hints on where i might be able to locate one of this rc sites other than googling it?

7. The Flow

The Flow Member

Just read the sticky "Finding a reliable chemical supplier" at the top of the "synthetic drugs" forum; you´ll find any necessary information there.

8. jackson2004

jackson2004 Member

I know several suppliers,
    Willing to trade details for details or chems for chems. PM me.

$300usd 1g DOX compounds (DOI, and DOB)
    $600usd 2g DOX compounds (DOI, and DOB)
    $300usd 3g 2C compounds (b, d, e, i, t2 & t7)
    $300usd 6g Methylone, Butylone, mephedrone, metafraprone, pthalidomidecathinone
    $300usd 3g 5-Meo compounds (All apart from -Amt)
    110euro 1g Most rare tryptamines (AMT, Dpt, Dipt, 4-HO, DMT etc)

I have cheaper supplier prices for larger orders

$3000 75g DOI, DOB or 2c-i
    $2500 75g 2c compounds (b, d, e, i, t2 & t7)
    $2500 75g 5-Meo compounds (All apart from -Amt)
    $1500 75g Methylone, Butylone, mephedrone, metafraprone, pthalidomidecathinone

Prices for bulk bromoDragonFly - On request

9. cidtm

cidtm Member

For RC's? Theres plenty more than a few.

10. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

113 Tested
    121 UnTested
    55 Scammers

By my last count :D

11. Mayaxx

Mayaxx Member

A few? Ha! You may know only a few ;)

12. moñorojo

moñorojo Member

yeah, there are lots of vendors for everything you can imagine from opiates and pharms to stimulants to weed to extasy to lsd to rcs....1 year ago I had 1 vendor only now I have so many I don't even bother looking for more, I don't need that many drugs, the more vendors I have the fewer I need...

13. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

To much talk about trading sources via PM. I can't monitor your PM's (thank god), but when your out and out trying to set up source trading via PM, it makes my uneasy. Try to be more vague about yalls PM intentions please. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.