Barefoot, Dirty Soles

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Fangz, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Fangz

Fangz Member

OK, I know there was once before a topic about dirty feet, but I believe this one is geared a little different.

I am some what of a barefooter. I am barefoot 100% of the time at home, inside, and outside. I don't go out in public bare too much, unless it is warm and dry outside, and I know it is accepted. I wear flip flops everywhere, except for work. It is required to wear steel toed boots.:mad:

Anyway, I like my feet to be soft, and smooth, and clean. I wash them once a day, sometimes twice. (not including regular showers.)

I realize that people like them to be tough so that it will be easier to go barefoot in rough places, But what's the fascination about getting dirty feet? Usually when mine are dirty, I don't really care, but I just prefer them to be clean.

2. hippin life

hippin life Member

doesnt matter to me either way but i try not to leave dirt prints in the house and i definatly dont wash my feet minus in the shower(cause i can just wipe them on rhe door mat)

3. Sockboy

Sockboy Member

Hi,

I go barefoot when I can but I'm not into the dirty feet thing, I think feet look alot better and are more attractive when they look clean. Soft feet are the best. I barefoot down the shore alot but sandals are the way to go. I do love seeing people go barefoot ( hey its a fetish, I don't know how or why it just is). I hate those sandals that absorb the whole foot, heck you can't see anything! Might as well wear sneakers! Well anyway, I like the clean foot look better than the dirty foot look.
    Jon

4. april922

april922 Member

it doesnt matter if mine are dirty or not, but because i am a barefooter, they get dirty. specially depending on where i go. whenever a carnival comes around, i am barefoot. the dade county fair comes in march, and i am barefoot.

5. Fangz

Fangz Member

Exactly, I don't know why I am attracted to feet so much, but I sure am.

Anyway,
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I just asked, because it seems a lot of barefooter's love it when their feet get dirty, and I just couldn't really understand what's so fascinating about it.:)

More views are appreciated...

6. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I don't go for the dirt in particular either. I do like them tough, so I can walk on anything. And sometimes I've had dirty feet I really liked; mostly when it wasn't totally black soles, but the dusty type of dirt that stuck to my feet on a really hot day when they got a bit sweaty even without shoes. So my entire feet & even ankles were covered in road dust, that was the 'tough' image I like.

But just my soles, well, I don't really care... the black of the soles doesn't really have anything to do with how long you've been walking anyways, most of the time mine are only gray/brownish even though I walk barefoot everywhere... and a few steps in a downtime bus station turns them dark black even if you only cross it once. Which rubs off again if you walk for a little while in the grass or even on pavement that isn't all oil and grease. So that doesn't do much for me.

I don't like chunky stuff, mud's okay but I don't like drying mud between my toes, I'll usually flick a chunk off if it doesn't drop off by itself. And I don't like muddy feet when I have to go into stores or anything -barefoot or shod. So many people don't seem to care, I think it's rude when I see how many (shod) people just walk into stores and don't even pause a single second to drag their feet across the mat but just barge right in.

I don't like to leave any prints on a store floor; I *know* people wearing shoes leave dirty prints all the time too, and often drag in more dirt (profile soles!) but I also know people are often irrational and will freak over the sight of a bare print while they won't even notice all the other dirt on the floor. In an ideal & rational world, it wouldn't matter, but this isn't an ideal & rational world and I try to be a bit more careful not to give people reason to start banning bare feet.

7. LunaPeace85

LunaPeace85 Member

I really enjoy going barefoot, but I am a huge fan of clean, soft feet as well. When I am going barefoot outside, I always make use any rain puddles to wash off my feet. As far as other people's feet. . . clean or dirty, they are equally as beautiful.

8. bfrank

bfrank Member

Well, I am one of the ones who wants his feet to be tough, and I do all I can to keep them that way.

As to a fascination with getting my feet dirty, I don't think I'm "fascinated" with that, but I certainly don't mind it at all, and I think I do get a certain amount of satisfaction out of getting my feet real dirty once in a while. It just kind of reinforces in my own mind the fact that I am a serious barefooter. And if I see someone else with bare feet that are kind of dirty, I always think the same thing - that person is really a barefooter, not just someone who just happened to not have his or her shoes on at the time.

Of course, I always wash my feet regularly, at least once a day or more often if I need to. But I don't necessarily "prefer them to be clean." I just prefer them to be the way bare feet will naturally be.

9. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

im not one to be particular about things. sometimes on the road my bare dogs have to go for a few days without bein washed. i just got outa the shower now and yes they do feel good and clean, but if they were caked in days of dirt, eh what can you do but air out the sleepin bag?

10. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

bare feet + mud + bluegrass = heaven

11. Alixney

Alixney Member

I'm not happy with a day of going barefoot unless the bottoms of my feet are dirty. I try to keep the tops clean though.

12. sweet_dream

sweet_dream Member

Back when I was a kid I used to be fascinated with how blackened and dirty bare feet got, mostly because I didn't know that much about going barefoot. Back then I believed that the more a person went barefoot, the blacker their soles got. Now that I've been going barefoot myself for about the last 17 years I know that isn't necessarily true. I am now much more interested in people with really tough soles on their feet, broad toe spread, strong bones and musculature- the signs of a true barefooter. Dirt on the soles is largely affected by the surface one walks on as opposed to the time spent going barefoot or the number of miles walked. I've also discovered that tough barefoot soles actually attract less dirt than soft virgin feet. Another interesting fact is that warmer temperatures create blacker feet when walking on asphalt. I'm not sure which of the following factors is most responsible:

1. Warmer temps cause feet to sweat more and therefore they attract more dirt.
    2. Asphalt coloration more readily transfers to feet in warmer weather.
    3. Warm temps are usually associated with a lack of rain which would otherwise clean the asphalt of grease and dirt.

13. Fangz

Fangz Member

I realize that's how some people feel, but I just don't understand, can you further enlighten me?:rolleyes:

Thanx!

14. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

Greetings,
    I personally love the feeling of wet mud on my feet, especially in deep mud. No better feeling than wet mud between your toes (except maybe long grass, thats good too :sunglasse )...

Peace and Love,
    Jon

15. MellowPsychedelia

MellowPsychedelia Member

I love the soles dirty. In the summer mine get so dirty they don't come completely clean really ever.

16. Fangz

Fangz Member

That's an interesting explanation. Thank you for taking the time to post that for me.

17. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Then how about another? :p

I'm a lonnnng-time foot fetishist. I remember having a thing for feet back before I was in preschool. Of course, at the time it had no sexual tones to it -- I just was fascinated by feet, and longed to experience them both orally and manually, and in every other way possible.

For me, my foot fetish has a strong oral connection. A pair of pretty feet stirs in me an overwhelming desire to lick, kiss and suck them, and to touch them in general: to be with them. I don't know why, it just does. The nearest I can get to explaining it is by likening it to "eating" -- to wanting so strongly to be "one" with something that the only way to do it is to take it in by eating. You know the legends about taking in something's strength by eating it? This is about wishing so much to be part of something's beauty that one must "eat" it to make that connection, to make it part of you. (Of course, for feet, the "eating" is figurative, just like when we talk of "eating pussy.")

Now, about dirty feet.
    Up until just a few years ago, my foot fetish was exclusively for clean girls' feet. I also really detested calluses. I guess it is due to having "become" a "barefooter" around 1997 that I have opened my mind up to all kinds of feet. I am acutely aware of how many different "kinds" of feet I now enjoy that I did not, before.

When I see a girl's feet are dirty and/or callused, it now pleases me just as much as it always had before when I saw a girl's clean feet. I think it's about how useful they are; how strong and functional. A girl's feet are strong and beautiful in their strength (yeah, yeah, guys' feet are, too, but I'm not into guys' feet!). Plus, there is the age-old notion that worshiping a girl's feet is a sign of devotion. The notion of worshiping a girl's feet when they're dirty is, to me, a stronger devotion, and enables there to be a deeper, stronger connection with the girl. That's an important thing to make as a distinction: a girl's feet are not all there is to her. The feet are part of a whole girl, and as such, the whole girl should be worshiped and loved. I guess that what I do is begin to love the girl through her feet -- that's just the path I take to reach the rest of her. :)

-Jeffrey

18. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

I've always liked dirty street feet. They are the sign of a true dedicated barefooter. I've had a couple of ex girlfriends who were also into it. At the end of the day one couldn't tell which of us had the filthier feet. Dirty feet are the result of walking through streets, stores, wherever you would on a normal day.

19. Dovir

Dovir Member

I will go barefoot whenever I can. I have always liked the clean feet also, but I am not really into the dirty feet, clean feet just look a little better.

20. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

Me too! The blacker, the better! :sunglasse