Pills up the ass

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by xanax, Feb 8, 2005.

1. xanax

xanax Member

I'm currently attend college and I've done many different drugs before and during college and I smoke weed daily, but i was just wondering about the effects of putting a pill in your ass. I heard somewhere that u get almost all of the effects if u put it up your ass rather than bumping or taking it. Has anyone put a pill in your ass? I'm considering doing it with a bar of xanax... please tell me about whether or not this is safe, effects, etc. Anything u know will help. Thanks a lot. Peace.

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

um xanax will fuck you up so there is really no need to stick it up your ass. ive had to take suppositories before and damnit they hurt like a bitch. not only that but you immediately feel like you have to take a shit cuz ur body doesnt want to accept whats being put in.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

though, to answer the question, yes you can do it, in fact one of the most effective forms of taking a drug would probably be to get it into a liquid form and spray it up yo ass. but you know, it all comes down to the choice of whether you want to stick something up your ass. Id prefer to take thigns orally, but if there was something that affected heaps better when stuck up my ass, and it wasnt bigger than a small marble, id at least try it once. its just an orifice like your mouth, cept shit comes out :p

ps. wear gloves

4. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I think he just wants an exuse to shove sumthin in his ass ;.. lol jk

5. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

dude just take it orally
    why bother wif your ass thats :x

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

theres lots of opinions on this in the MDMA forum

I wouldn't with just anything. I wouldn't period, but that's just me.

7. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I know the Mayans used to do enemas with alcohol, so it can be done. When you take anything orally, the first place it goes is the liver, for detox. All blood vessels that absorb nutrients in the stomach and small intestine go there first. But the large intestine is different, so whatever you put in there is absorbed without detox in the liver. Can be dangerous, wouldn't do it with something like xanax, an artificial, purified drug with god knows what else in there. Something like alcohol is safer, but make sure to use less, cuz you won't need nearly as much. I wonder what it'd be like to put a cannabis extract in there, that'd be like, a superhigh, probably. Makes you wonder...

8. aztecpiece

aztecpiece Member

dont put anything in your ass.
    P.S.
    how old are you joint man

9. McJesus

McJesus Member

The only pill I'd shove up my ass is E. Xanax is active at such a low dosage though, so you'd have all this filler just chillin in your anus.

10. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

aztec- 16

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

haha alchohol up your ass would just eventually destroy your rectum

though i could imagine it would be one of the most effective methods for getting pissed

12. syd

syd Banned

Getting drunk thru your ass, now thats just fucking weird