pills put up the ass

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by xanax, Feb 8, 2005.

1. xanax

xanax Member

I'm currently attend college and I've done many different drugs before and during college and I smoke weed daily, but i was just wondering about the effects of putting a pill in your ass. I heard somewhere that u get almost all of the effects if u put it up your ass rather than bumping or taking it. Has anyone put a pill in your ass? I'm considering doing it with a bar of xanax... please tell me about whether or not this is safe, effects, etc. Anything u know will help. Thanks a lot. Peace.

2. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Yes, you'll receive approximately %80-90 of the pill, rather than %30-40 by taking it orally.

However, using Xanax recreationally is NOT safe and I wouldn't recommend using it at all.

3. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

eat_some_LSD, how much effect do you get from snorting it? I would so rather snort then stick some things up my ass heh.

4. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I'm sorry, why in the name of heaven would you want to put a Xanax up your ass?

Yes, some things are more powerful when taken rectally. I have no idea about Xanax.

A womyn was indicted for murder a few days ago for giving her husband a Bourbon enema. He was an alcoholic, who had such bad damage to his stomach that he was unable to drink. He conviced her to give him the enema, and she did (I guess it was a regular oral dose) and he almost immediately died of alcohol poisoning. You don't know the absoroption rate of this drug rectally. I would be very careful.

Why not just chew it up and eat it?

5. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

How desperate does one have to be for a high, that ramming a pill up one's ass becomes a viable option? :confused:

.......so many better things to do with free time............

6. Maggie Sugar

Maybe he watched Trainspotting...

7. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

haha -- good movie, anyway

but it certainly didn't propel me to insert my pill of choice

......then again, I've never ingested anything harmful for pleasure other than alcohol or cigar smoke.......

8. xanax

xanax Member

that is a good movie, but thats not where i got the idea.

9. Xavior

Xavior Member

Hahaha - this sounds like such a stupid idea, dude. I hafta agree with thehipsterdufus, when do you cross the line into anal-pill-usage? Just take it normally, you don't need better absorbtion for Xanax in the first place - I wouldnt even snort it if I were you. You sound like youre 'deeper' (lol) into the habit than I am, but ingesting them works fine for me and I've just finished taking them regularly for about 2 1/2 months. Just a heads up but I've read on many websites that you shouldnt take it for more than 8 months. http://www.anxiety-and-depression-solutions.com/xanax.htm - doesnt look very official but its just one I found off-hand.

Take care...

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

only one way to find out

i dont know why youd want to do that though

11. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

"Yes, you'll receive approximately %80-90 of the pill, rather than %30-40 by taking it orally"

That can't be true...is it? I mean, if you swallow/digest the pill i don't see how you wouldn't eventually get 100% of it.

12. xanax

xanax Member

i've probably only done it 20 times in my entire life, and haven't done xanax in about 3 weeks, so i'm no were near addicted or dependent on it.

13. Maggie Sugar

I guess it is better than shooting them.

IF you were to try it (and that is a big IF) you might want to try a reduced dosage, I don't know, maybe 25% of the oral dose, just so you don't get too much.

But usually people start looking for alternative methods of intake when they run low on the drugs, or are looking for a bigger kick. If eating them works for you, just do that.

14. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Using drugs rectally completely bypasses "first pass" metabolism by your liver, so you will get a much larger dose. The drug absorbs, through the lining of the colon, directly into your blood stream.

If you are going to do this, which I don't recommend, USE A VERY SMALL DOSE. Also, I wouldn't just ram a tablet in my ass. Dissolve the dose in a small amount of water, like half of an eyedropper full. Then add half an eyedropperful of liquid glycerin. Mix it together, suck it up in the eyedropper, apply glycerin to the outside of the eyedropper for lubrication, insert it, and squeeze the bulb. DO THIS LAYING ON YOUR SIDE. You do not want to break the glass eyedropper in your rectum!!!

Be Careful!

15. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Hmmmm...sounds tempting. Will doing that have an effect on the duration of the effects?

16. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

In the gay nightclubs of san francisco plugging Ex is how gay lovers dose themselves. never heard any stories about xanax

17. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

man if ur willing to stick it in ur butt then u really shouldnt be taking it. there are so many different things to try, why would u take them same thing over and over and over and then up the ass when you can jsut try a whole bunch of shit.

18. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

I dont even like xanax, there are so much better things. Fucking get some OC and have fun with that haha.

19. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

LMFAOOOoooooooooooooo

20. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

The only times drug's are going in my ass is to hide them form the Cops. THATS IT !!!!