Will any of these pills fuck you up?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HippyCor$ter, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

What were you hopping for besides a benzo? Sounds like you hit the jackpot...

I mean maybe some vicodin would be better, but then you gotta get all the ACAP out.

2. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Last year I had vicodin. Id take a shit load of them all the time.

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Those have a lot of tylenol (ACAP) in them which, if you don't puke up,will totally destroy your liver.

4. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

yep I know this.

5. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Dude, you are the epitome of "moron."

Go ahead, take all the pills you want. Die of an overdose. If you think you, with your retarded mentality, are anything but a drag on humankind, you are deluded. People like you are the reason tax money has to be taken from people like me to keep people like you alive when your impoverished ass gets dropped off anonymously in an emergency room.

You obviously are the kind of person who is incapable of learning from anyone else's experience. You must think you're better than everyone else, in the sense that THEY couldn't control drugs, but YOU will be able to.

Does your life suck that bad that you are here begging for information about which pills you can use to get high? That is sooooo pathetic!

Don't bother asking -- JUST TAKE ALL THE FUCKING PILLS IN EVERY ONE OF THE VIALS AND PUT YOURSELF OUT OF OUR MISERY.

-Jeffrey

6. peacefuljeffrey

Add to that the "HOPED to be least likely to see 18" award.

And the "Least likely to make it to the podium to get a diploma" award.

WTF is with his grammar? "Them are the meds..."?! "There not mine..."?!

WTF are they teaching in schools these days?! How to dial a fucking cellular phone?!

-Jeffrey

7. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

'

he is 15 or 16. shut up.

8. interval_illusion

btw, jefferey.. i used to stand up for you. got a lot of shit for it. i normally wouldnt care but you never once treated me with respect so you know what.. fuck you. i agree with them now.

now, stop talking about grammar and stop being a baby.

9. KarmaComa

KarmaComa Member

I took some pills that were prescribed to my father when I was your age. I thought I was going to die. I couldn't lay down, I couldn't stand up. My skin felt too tight and my pupils were huge. I got in the bathtub and then tried to lay on the couch. I had to wrap up in a blanket because the couch was annoying to my skin. It was terrible. I swore that if I made it through alive I would never do anything like that again. Be careful.

10. peacefuljeffrey

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

For one thing, when the fuck did I ever give the impression I gave a shit what you think?

For another thing, when the fuck did I ever treat you with disrespect? If anything, I really didn't have anything to say to you.

For yet another thing, go ahead and join with people like chaosfactor and misfontela -- as if they're going to LIKE you now that you dislike ME! LMFAO!!

Let me get this straight: you're pissed off at ME now, because I told some 15-year-old IDIOT that he IS an idiot for so desperately seeking a high?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?! HE'S ON HERE ASKING PEOPLE WHAT PILLS HE SHOULD TAKE TO GET HIGH. THAT DOESN'T STRIKE YOU AS A) STUPID AND B) REALLY FUCKED UP?!

It's my right to call it as I see it. And I call that this is a person who is evidently INCAPABLE OF LEARNING.

Now, it may sound harsh but the fact is, he's heading for trouble, and is in full disregard of any kind of advice that might keep him out of harm's way. This place is FULL of stories of people who have gotten fucked up physically, psychologically, legally and financially by doing drugs. And here comes corster, willfully disregarding the wisdom of anyone and everyone, trying to get his stupid high. The kid is FAR from smart enough to be able to do it without KILLING himself. Now, maybe you have have a problem with how I express it, but all I'm really saying is THIS IS A PROBLEM, WHEN A KID LIKE HIM IS SO FUCKING DESPERATE FOR A DRUG HIGH THAT HE IS ASKING WHICH OF A HALF DOZEN KINDS OF PILLS HE CAN USE FOR IT. Why don't you go tell him to fuckin' huff gasoline or spray paint?! You obviously care for his well-being. Give him what he's asking for -- advice on how to kill himse-- I mean, get high.

-Jeffrey
    -Jeffrey

11. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Cory I have to agree with a lot of the posters here who said it's stupid to be taking your mother's perscriptions. Eventually she will find out when she has to renue her pills and can't or when she goes to take one and half of them are missing. I wouldn't blame her for freaking out either if she does find out and comes at you like a mad woman. Your her son taking her pills. That is actually very pathetic.

This kind of shit scares me. When I was 15-16 I never in a million years would of thought to take my parents pills. Now a days it's crazy what all people at this age are getting into. Damn, I really hope my boys are smarter than this.

12. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I took my dads once. he noticed. hid em after that.

13. interval_illusion

fine, jeffrey... i see your point and im sorry.

14. hiro

hiro pursue it

Once a whilst ago I took way to many drugs while drinking vodka and lets say NOT FUN. I was miserable and you should think about what would happen before you do things. Anyway I really hope you have enough sense to not do anything that stupid.

15. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

16. audreyanne

audreyanne Member

Hey You Guys...iguess Thats What Free Speech Is All About!the Thing I Think About Is From Time To Time We All Do Stupid Stupid Things.some More So Than Others.so,yeah Maybe The Kid Just Needed Some Positive Energy,and Maybe He Needs An Ass Whooping...its Just Good There Were So Many Varied Opinions.hi There Kiddo I Didnt Mean To Speak As Though You Arent There.you Just Need To Alter Toure Consciousness,and There Are Alot Of Ways To Do That,w/o Drugs...i Tell U What,i Take 9 Pills Every Day To Be Able To Maintain Life On This Plane Until My Appt.@ Ucsf Cardiology And I Wish I Had A Choice...i Have A 10 Yr. Old Daughter That I Need To Be Here 4.so When Youre On Youre Pity Pot Remember Theres Always Worse...now,no More Wasting Oxygen,love And Peace Surround You.audreyanne

17. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i used to take amitryptyline for migraine prevention. it just makes you weak.

18. peacefuljeffrey

I think that all the advice in the world about "think about it" won't do any good with someone like him. He is of the new generation of kids with broken minds... minds that are missing large chunks of the SENSE that people are supposed to have. It's like a body that has developed but in the absence of certain vital nutrient building blocks that are necessary for the body to function correctly. Except it's the MINDS of these young people that are fucked up. Like kids who grow up without a moral sense, so it's nothing to them, to rob people, gang rape girls from their school, sell drugs, break into cars... They don't think it's wrong, because it serves THEM. No social responsibility. No sense of right and wrong. Nothing but "pleasure me pleasure me pleasure me."

I don't have much hope for hippycorster to "not do anything that stupid." Stupidity seems to be what he is all about. It's like asking a pig not to eat. Certain minds are just defective, so they go in search of these "highs" in really really stupid ways. Eventually they die an ignominious death, too. Cry cry.

-Jeffrey

19. peacefuljeffrey

Why does it seem I am the only one addressing the
    UTTER INSANITY
    of even considering looting your mom's various pills in search of some that may get you high?!

For one thing, at 15/16, you shouldn't be concerning yourself with getting high. You should be going to school and focusing on learning, becoming more educated, expanding your mind as a person (not through drugs, mind you) so that you can make of your life the most that is possible. You want a future that doesn't suck? Get your education while it's easy to get. THEN go looking for fun.

I was going to say that if you really want to alter your consciousness, just drink a bit of tequila or something, but for chrissakes, you're 15, and the last thing you should want or need is to start yourself on the road to the ills of an alcohol problem. You want to be an alcoholic? You want liver damage by the time you're 40?

So find some enjoyment in life that doesn't come from drugs or alcohol. Grow up. Be smart.

-Jeffrey

20. Abyle

Abyle Member

Be nice, Jeffrey. I'm from that same generation and NEVER had an urge to get fucked up on prescriptions. ;)

My recommendation is weed or beer. Nothing too heavy, if you must be fucked up. It's dangerous to take prescription drugs not for you. In fact, a good rule is never to put it in your mouth if it was synthesized in a lab and never do a drug you hear bad stories about.