• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 DSPSYSSTS

DSPSYSSTS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted January 24 2005 - 09:19 PM

Which south american country is the best to buy cheap but good quality coca from?.....nothing heavy just a kilo or two...I'm thinking Peru maybe?
NO outside links in sigs

#2 WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger

Corporate Slave #34

• Members
  • 2,963 posts

Posted January 24 2005 - 09:21 PM

i would think brazil, argentina, or columbia.
i would also think your dumb for even wondering.

not only do i want the Steelers to win, I also want the city of Pittsburgh to pillage the city of Seattle.

#3 dhs

dhs

• 7,320 posts

Posted January 24 2005 - 09:23 PM

who knows - I do like to call cocaine the Peruvian Nose Marching Band.

Why do want the straight Coca?

#4 DSPSYSSTS

DSPSYSSTS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted January 25 2005 - 01:56 PM

The leaves aren't illegal in the UK....the powdery stuff is.
NO outside links in sigs

#5 BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin

Banned

• Banned
  • 34,244 posts

Posted January 26 2005 - 07:11 PM

Columbia, try Cali.
"If you're not into metal, you are not my friend!"

#6 Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted February 04 2005 - 02:05 PM

hmm sketchy idea.How exactly would you even get it out of the country ?By the way you most likely going to be kidnapped and or killed if you go to south america looking for it.

#7 Becknudefck

Becknudefck

• 2,760 posts

Posted February 04 2005 - 02:45 PM

columbia of course....silly goose

Posted Image
uh, heres another thing. the book could also be...a hat.

#8 gratefullydead1

gratefullydead1

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted February 05 2005 - 04:00 PM

a kilo in Costa Rica is about 5k usd, But if you dont get ripped off or killed, you'll have a hard time getting it out and in to the US

#9 matthew

matthew

Almost sexy

• Members
  • 9,315 posts

Posted February 07 2005 - 11:18 AM

*ponders* best place to get a substance that ruins millions of lives... mmm not sure about that..does columbia have the wealthy murdering kind of drug dealers or the poor kind ?? probably both.

*morale outrage over*;)
NO OUTSIDE LINKS IN SIGS. WHEN WILL YOU PPL LEARN? THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISING BILLBOARD SYSTEM. YOU ARE SPAMMING THIS SITE. YOU WILL BE BANNED IF THIS CONTINUES.

GOT IT?

#10 Nickel

Nickel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted April 07 2005 - 09:51 PM

Trafficking is what you need to worry about. Considering your location, wouldn't it be better to avoid travelling costs and simply purchase it for more where you are??
The key to happiness is freedom, and the key to freedom is courage.

#11 Nickel

Nickel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted April 07 2005 - 09:51 PM

http://www.criminald...&OVMTC=standard
The key to happiness is freedom, and the key to freedom is courage.

#12 all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject

Sonskyn Elvis

• Members
  • 11,343 posts

Posted April 15 2005 - 11:01 AM

if your lookin for coke email me, under 1200 usd, from canada.

*oink*

Posted Image

#13 cabezudo

cabezudo

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted August 09 2005 - 05:43 PM

If you want coca leaves, you go to Bolivia or Perú, where they are growed by the peasants, not by violent people like in Colombia. Recently, Cusco's local government defied Peruvian national authorities allowing coca plant cultivarion in the valleys around it. And in Bolivia, the strong indian leader Evo Morales represents the thousands of cocaleros, who have been growing this sacred plant for generations without any social harm. But I guess it is not possible to take coca leaves to the international airport at Lima, La Paz or Santa Cruz and then to UK.

#14 mafuman

mafuman

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted August 26 2005 - 04:19 AM

http://news.bbc.co.u...cas/4186912.stm

"Personal possession of small amounts of cocaine and other drugs is not illegal in Colombia, the world's biggest cocaine producer."

#15 Direct RF

Direct RF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted September 24 2005 - 12:21 PM

Columbia. = cheap[ too.

#16 andyundo

andyundo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted December 20 2005 - 09:06 AM

You don't. Period.

#17 monkeylover

monkeylover

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted September 21 2007 - 06:01 AM

any one ???

#18 Sunburst

Sunburst

Fairy

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted November 13 2007 - 02:04 AM

Fucking *Bolivia*, man! Apparently it's even bigger for production than Colombia now (I guess police corruption helps with that, though). It's about $12 a gram and absolutely beautiful, pure, glittery white stuff :)
It's good for doing *in* the country but good luck getting across the border with it...Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia sometimes have random searches on the buses. Sometimes they bring drug dogs, sometimes just cops, sometimes nothing.
Careful, dude, this sounds like a reeeally bad idea. Do you really want to spend ten years of your life in a South American or East Asian prison?

Posted Image
~*You cannot dance like drunken pixies on the beach
there are land mines berried all over the place...*~

#19 sidd

sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 24 2007 - 05:57 PM

Wow good luck with that… In a lot of those countries a kilo for $700. can be had but that is more then the average yearly income in a high crime area. The odds or robbery murder and kidnapping are very high hope you get a gun and are not scared to use it. Cocaine is sketchy stuff.

#20 Gandhi Ganjamaster

Gandhi Ganjamaster

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted January 09 2008 - 10:14 PM

ds

#21 Unknown American

Unknown American

Rogue Capitalist

• Members
  • 4,129 posts

Posted January 19 2008 - 01:30 AM

Colombia is a fine place to get Cocaine.

But you have to play in a different world with different rules.

Are you willing to take the risk?

Best to stay where you are and get it.

#22 IamnotaMan I AM THOR

IamnotaMan I AM THOR

I am Thor

• 6,378 posts

Posted February 09 2008 - 04:25 PM

Me name Billy .Me very silly,
Me want good coca and but not deal with CIA loser or stop lead as me is allergic to bullets..
( Shakes head in disbelief)
I hope youre either having a bit of fun or gonna rethink your business plan over the next couple of days...

Academically speaking , anyone with an ounce , sorry gram of common sense wouldnt go near Carlos's old stomping ground for transit to England.
If you wanna make the big dough in import export , spend 6 months in MExico exporting coffee to the US , then move onto other things ..say wicker furniture....
Less profit margin but closer to Uncle Sam /Blighty
and less wacko people.

BTW uve
got many chances to make the cash , but u only get popped once.

Charlie's magic nose candy is a skilled /tricky
business.Many of the coppers , lawyers , judges youre gonna come across unless u rethink
will be customers of desirable South American products, but that wont help u when the net closes around u , and the bananas you bought turn out to make your gums bleed...

BTW Im writing a book on the subject :)( note for busy bodies)

#23 carona

carona

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted February 08 2009 - 04:24 PM

very hard to find good blow!
i could go for an 8 ball if i could find one

#24 EmpiresGreed

EmpiresGreed

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted April 01 2009 - 11:20 PM

colombia, and peru they cultivate and manufacture it there

#25 MasterKush421

MasterKush421

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted September 04 2009 - 04:27 PM

Columbia but its a bicth getting there and then coming back with kilos of coke you have to know the rigth people to smuggle but mexico its easier they have the same coke they get it from columbia to but you migth get caugth on the border again need to know the rigth people for this stuff

#26 raz5

raz5

زینب راضیه

• Members
  • 3,693 posts

Posted September 04 2009 - 04:28 PM

i'd say columbia... lol.
a barren waste is your land crops they were sown to die

#27 Ace55

Ace55

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted April 30 2010 - 04:44 PM

very hard to find good blow!
i could go for an 8 ball if i could find one

Holla back:)

#28 moondrizzle

moondrizzle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted May 01 2010 - 10:54 AM

Go deep into the Sierra Madre in Mexico... Good luck

#29 EdgarSmokeup

EdgarSmokeup

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted December 23 2010 - 08:08 AM

a kilo is way too much, you don´t know what world you want to step into. I suggest you seek Jesus in your life, and if you want consume a gram or so do it by yourself without harming anyone.

It´s far from being easy money, the authorities will be the least of your worries. You need to worry about blood thirsty criminals that are anti-social and territorial. If you´re strong enough you will enter a never ending tic for tac killing, and if you´re weak you will be extorted or killed.

try venezuela or brasil, actually going into colombia is dangerous because it´s a war zone. good luck.

#30 RooRshack

RooRshack

On Sabbatical

• 10,272 posts

Posted December 23 2010 - 08:18 AM

a kilo is way too much, you don´t know what world you want to step into. I suggest you seek Jesus in your life, and if you want consume a gram or so do it by yourself without harming anyone.

It´s far from being easy money, the authorities will be the least of your worries. You need to worry about blood thirsty criminals that are anti-social and territorial. If you´re strong enough you will enter a never ending tic for tac killing, and if you´re weak you will be extorted or killed.

try venezuela or brasil, actually going into colombia is dangerous because it´s a war zone. good luck.

Thread is like 5 years old, just btw. I think OP turned up in a ditch a long time ago.

Also, I don't think he was after it for personal use, if that's what you're talking about.

But to stay on topic... I think the only way would be to have a KNOWN trustworthy local connection, and/or someone who thought there was future money in it for them. I'm sure finding cheap good quality personal blow while in the country would be no problem at all, but if you look for weight and have money, you're a fucking dead man. It's a lot easier to shoot your soft ass, or just beat you to an even softer pulp, take your money, and keep the coke for the next soft gringo.

RIP cosmoknot.

http://www.hipforums...line=1278715660

Missing at ocala: A true feminist, rumored to be traveling with bigfoot and a man of impeccable scottish credentials.