Diet pills

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by FreakyJoeMan, May 25, 2004.

1. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

For a while now, I've been takein some diet pills for a little high. I take two around ten, and about four hours later, I get lightheaded and happy. For me, they haven't been addictive, and most of the time, I gots to remember to take 'em. Actually, they're not even "diet pills" they're nutrient supplements. Does anyone know if this is supposed to happen, and if there are any adverse affects?

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

it would help if we knew what was in the diet pills. some diet pills are fun like benny and dex but nutrient supplements don't sound like they have any sort of psychoactive drug in them.

3. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

I miss ephedrine! Good energy boost and shed the pounds to boot!

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

are you kidding me? fuck ephedrine. ephedrine makes me feel like shit and there was no high to it at all. you want a good energy boost get some bennies.

5. lk_twst

lk_twst Member

round here they are still sellin it...even tho is has been banned since march???

6. dobro

dobro Member

They were being sold rampantly around here until a couple weeks ago. I'd run out of my weeks supply and needed some more, but I couldn't get a ride to the gas station that sold Yellow Swarms for a couple days. I didn't even know that they'd been banned until an online friend told me. The day after he told me, I rushed out to get them--and BAM! There were no more. We checked two or three shops and all of them had been seized.

Sorry for the dude who feels shitty when he takes Ephedrine. It felt really nice for me, it gave me a burst of energy and made me super attentive on everything that I did.