indoor nudity banned

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by shaggie, Dec 23, 2004.

1. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

2. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

huh? i dont git it?

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

4. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

They should change the law to say that you cant be nude in your home if it is visible to people from the outside. Im sure thats what the law really means because to me it would seem hard to enforce the law otherwise without invading people's privacy.

5. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

aah yes.. nothing like showering fully dressed!:rolleyes:

6. april922

april922 Member

when ever i am at my b/f.. say from work, i get undressed, stay naked. its comfortable. i am not a nudist, i wouldnt do it in public, but in the privacy of my own place, hell, yeah, i prefer being naked.

7. Spidey

Spidey Member

I can't understand why people care about seeing other people nude. Don't look if you don't like it! I also can't understand what's not to like about it. It's a stupid, ridiculous, un-enforcable law.

8. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I would think that people should be discouraged from looking into other's homes reguardless if the people inside are nude or otherwise, its none of their business and quite rude and the people looking in should get in trouble not the individuals inside. If people do not want to see nudity they shouldnt stick their noses where it doesnt belong.

9. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I am the same way. (No, I don't mean that I go naked at your boyfriend's, silly!) At home, I am perfectly comfortable going naked. Now, just for the sake of humility, and to not freak my landlady out, I keep the shades drawn.

I read about this Mexican thing today in the newspaper and it disgusted me. What a bunch of puritannical fuckin' LOSERS. Tryin' to limit everyone else's freedom just because they're fuckin' freaked-out closed-minded losers. I shared the story with some of my coworkers, one of them a 50-something guy from Guatemala who is really cool. I could see the dismay in his expression. None of us could believe that there were people so freaked out about nudity who were NOT in the U.S.!! Some councilwoman was quoted saying something about not allowing "immorality."

I suppose she wants people to hasten into clothes the moment they get out of the shower. Maybe she wants them to shower in clothes!!

People like that should just be eliminated.

-Jeffrey

10. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

EXCELLENT points!

-Jeffrey

11. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Well yes I thought so, I mean I dont go poking my nose into other people's property or business and I would expect the same from them. I think that alot of the "peeping tom" types oughta get in trouble more than the nude people they try to gawk at because they are the real problem not the nude person. I think people should expect a certain level of privacy in their own homes without having to cover every hole and opening. Nudity by itself shouldnt bother anyone, its what they do while theyre nude that should, especially if its something youd get in trouble for doing if you were clothed, the nudity shouldnt be a factor unless its something sexual related.

12. sunseeker

sunseeker Member

MMMMmm.........?

13. Rebel_withacause42

Rebel_withacause42 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey! that law shouldn't have been. If anything ,they should've had one for the people look'n in the windows to begin with.

14. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

You rock, NudistMike, this is exactly what I was goin'to reply before I read yours! :D

15. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

the only reason to get a house is so that you can be nude whenever you want.