big boobs goin' braless

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

You are correct, sir... ;)

2. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Nice to know im right :) I think ive got some pretty good taste in women and theres some really good ones here.

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

the only thing i dont like about going braless is how everytime I see my mom she asks me where my bra is and lectures me

4. hippin life

hippin life Member

i can stand belts but socks really bother me and i only wear them when im going to be doing alot of walking with shoes on, so i understand how somethings arnt comfortable and if a gal decides not to wear a bra cause its not comfy fine with me

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I've read many of your posts, Mike. And I totally agree, you have great taste in women. So do I, which is why I'm going to marry this one soon...

Bras are up to the individual, but being free is most important. Do what makes you comfortable.

6. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

My "DDD" breast are too BIG to go braless. I tried it once and my breast moved around too much, bounced every time I walked down some stairs. By the time I got home my breast were sore.

More power to the girls that go braless!!!!

7. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

not wearing a bra DOES cause them to sag.

8. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I love this thread, i just love the idea of breasts obeying the laws of gravity

9. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

And I would just say the bra is where it belongs.....not on me. Hey its your body and if you dont want some god-awful bra restricting your movement then you shouldnt wear one and shouldnt let anyone get in your way about it. Its your body and people oughta respect that. Youre not hurting yourself or hurtin anyone else by not wearing a bra. If they see you braless and get into a big fit about it then thats their problem to sort out not yours.

I would suggest only wearing belts if it means either having the belt and keeping your pants up or having your drawers fall off. So if you know theyre not gonna fall off while youre wearing them then just do without the belt and im sure youll feel much better for it.

Thats what theyre supposed to do. Also if you only tried going braless once and for a short time then no wonder they hurt, you gotta go braless for a while and let em adjust to being braless and then im sure theyll feel much better. Theyre supposed to sag and bounce around alot though, if theyre doing that then it just means everythings workin great. I cant imagine anyone's breasts are TOO big for going braless.

Well thats just gravity doin its job and everybody is different. Some will sag and some wont. Not wearing a bra does keep the breasts from sagging sooner than they would if you wore a bra though. At some point theyre gonna start sagging no matter what you do. Its not a bad thing though and you shouldnt let anyone tell ya otherwise. Just because theyre so vain and have to use all these crazy artificial contraptions to keep their breasts upright, theyre the ones people oughta be given the odd looks and comments at not you.

10. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Thats great. Im just happy you found someone and I hope that they enjoy bein free as much as you do.

11. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

thanks for the good wishes nudist mike

12. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Youre very welcome. Im just glad I can please everybody here, especially all the lovely women :)

13. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Millions of boobies, boobies for free.
    Millions of boobies, boobies for me.

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

is this another boobie thread that i was unaware of?

15. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I'm sad to say there are no pics but you couldnt pick a better topic

16. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I would have to concur mr. sultan

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I will admit that I'm going braless well kind I am wearing a camisole but my bra would should with this sweater so it was a hard decision but I decided to go braless even if it's not in it's entirety.

18. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I would like to add i am topless right now myself. Camisoles are sexy

19. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Topless is good, burn the bra! :) Im sure alot of the women here would look great topless, especially with a big smile on their faces because thats what id really like to see anyways and being topless just brightens it up more :)

20. Sister Seagull

Sister Seagull Guest

Well, all I know is, I haven't worn a bra since I was a teenager (it's probably been about 15 years). Mine aren't all that big, though, but they are definitely NOT saggy. The only thing that bothers me is running or anything that makes a little too much bounce :O