big boobs goin' braless

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, Dec 23, 2004.

1. naturegoddess69

naturegoddess69 Member

I'm a 34 D & I go braless in the summer sometimes. Mainly when I wear backless apron tops & tanks. I'm pretty perky though, don't do it all the time though either. My mom always yells at me to put on a bra, lol. I also wear thin shirts braless to show off my nipple rings.

2. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Wearin a bra is your business and you shouldnt let noone tell you otherwise. I think you oughta wear whatever you feel comfortable in and just go with it.

3. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I like the idea of big boobs, going braless is like ice cream on cake. Just yummier

4. Kione

Kione Member

I hate wearing bras because I can never find ones that fit right they're always to fucking small. Everything seems to be in the A to C ranage and I'm a D. But I'm usually forced to wear them because they bounce about to much while walking up or down stairs and I do that alot. It's over kinda sad.....if only we could blow up the stairs.....

5. xscoutx

xscoutx Member

screw bras! bleck!

6. FreakerSoup

FreakerSoup Stranger

Most to all mammals drink milk. Like cows.

7. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

they need to change that got milk ad from dorks with white mustaches to big boobied babies with no bras, if i saw that shit i would be guzzling milk like a camel drinks water.

8. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Theyre supposed to bounce, thats normal. Maybe since you cant find D-sized bras then thats a good reason not to wear any at all. If other ppl dont like it its their own tough luck. Theyre your boobs you oughta do what you want with them and the hell with any one else.

9. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Anyone who tells a woman that they have to wear a bra has issues.

10. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you are referring to Cow Milk...cows are another animal tht drinks it :)

Most mammals drink a milk from their mothers.

11. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Uh, no. Cows don't drink milk, CALVES do.

But cats drink milk, if they can get it. Which in the natural world they wouldn't, but humans sometimes give it to them.

Come to thinik of it, I assume dogs would drink milk too, if a human puts it in front of them. But then a dog is an eating machine on four legs anyway.

12. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

You can milk just about anything with nipples.

13. raddragonfly

raddragonfly Member

free as a bird , I know what ur talking about... I have 38 D and I always think ppl are ALWAYs just starin at my chest and they are always "danielle show me ur tities" but I learned to just make a joke out of it or something

14. Kione

Kione Member

I don't mind some bounce but it gets uncomfortable when running up stairs, then it's too much bounce to my step.

15. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

That seems odd, I always thought that usually happens when women wear bras for a long time and then suddenly go without and have their breasts bounce alot without the bra and it takes the breasts a while to adjust to being without the support. I think if you went braless more often for a longer time then you would find that it probably wouldnt hurt as much. I just never thought that bras have helped women very much most of the time.

16. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i am a 36I. that means each breast is maybe a little smaller than my head. i have to have bras custom-made. once in awhile i enjoy going free, but mine are so big that a little jiggle is actually painful. they cause chest pain and back pain and get in the way. i love my breasts, but i can't really say i enjoy being this big. my breasts are large enough that i often wear a bra even when i'm otherwise nude. they're just too big, and it's not a matter of people staring or what they might think or say. it hurts when they bounce!

this is where i get my bras from: http://www.decentexposures.com . these are bras designed by women for women. they are very comfortable, and offer just enough support to be comfortable. i have yet to find a good sports bra, though. usually when i'm exercising i will wear 2 or 3 layers of the decent exposures bras to keep from painfully flopping. if anyone knows where i can find good quality, custom sports bras in very large sizes, i'd be grateful.

17. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Kitty Fabulous, I just wanted to tell you your child, Shakti, is the most adorable child I have ever seen in my life.

~Blessed Be~

18. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i have to wear a bra. Otherwise id be bouncing all over the place. mine are c's, and I dont feel comfortbale without a bra.

19. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Physically or emotionally?
    (Emotionally, I think it's because the media tells you you need a bra - not necesarilly applying to you.)