big boobs goin' braless

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

Isnt it weird that humans are the only animals that drink milk. Correct me if im wrong, but i think thats weird.

2. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

I have big tits I guess. Medium bra BARELY holds them in. C's, medium C's, who knows. I have a problem though. Or should I say, habit. I wear smaller then usual bras to hold up my chest so I can breath and feel somewhat normal. I would kill to be flatchested, it'd be nice. Shirts would look better.

I'm sick of wearing bras and sports shirts. I feel retarded when I have sex because I have to take all this shit off. And guys are suprised at how big my boobs really are because I kinda cover it up. I hate my boobs. I don't know why. They are just so saggy. And to be braless would be crazy, I look like a granny. People would stare.

3. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Having big saggy boobs isnt anything to be ashamed of. Im sure they dont look THAT bad and besides who gives a crap if people stare? If they stare, let them, theyre the ones who are gonna look like asses in the end, not you. Having big boobs is natural and totally normal and you shouldnt have to wear a bra or conceal your breasts just to please some stuck up prudish nitwits who can only think about themselves and their twisted view of reality and what a woman should look like. They should get their heads out of the Playboy and see women for what they really are.

4. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

NudistMike07 I think I love you

5. Phsh Melt

Phsh Melt Member

I hate being so big. I am a 34 DD but I'm a small girl so I have back and posture problems. I also cant wear apron tops confortably. I've broken the straps of more then one that ties in the back. I try to go braless but cant seem to find something that wont make me uncomfortable or break hahahaha...I just laugh it off tho....at least they look good :) Gotta find the positive right :)

6. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I rather like saggy tits myself.

7. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

I have big boobs and I always wear shirts that are tight- so if I didnt wear a bra i would have alot of unwanted attention- but I tell you what when I come home that things is off!

8. apple seed

apple seed Member

whooooo isy and bisty are free and happy all the time. i am a 34 A and i don't need the suport so i don't. i feel so bad for those how have to wear them that has to be hell. i like boobs and all but i feel for the ones that have to wear bras.

9. karol4u

karol4u Member

I want to say hello to all... I'm a new member with very large boobs. This thread caught my eye... LOL!! I'm in my late 40's so I was around for the ban the bra crowd of the 70's... Problem is.. I'm way to big.. I tried it, but they just didn't hang where the should have LOL!!! You cannot get away from the sag even at a young age when you are a 44D.... Here is a pic of me.... I hope it's not to racey for this forum... Thanks for listening.... Karol

10. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Thanks, I love you too when you say such nice things like that. Im glad you like my posts here.

11. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I bet you have the most natural and beautiful breasts in the whole world.

12. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I like breasts with paint and beads on them.

13. jamaica

jamaica Member

i'm paranoid about going braless. because i am only 5 feet and 105lb i've always been teased about my size and with the small weight i've gained since i quit smoking (i was 95lb) they've gone from a 34c to a 36 c/d. also one is larger than the other so i always worry people will think i'm abnormal :( i'd love to get rid of my bras and just not care but its really hard to get past this stuff.

14. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I wouldnt give a crap if someone thought I was abnormal. If people think like that then their opinion really doesnt matter and you shouldnt let what they say bother you. Their your breasts and if you feel like you wanna go braless then you shouldnt let anything or anyone get in your way.

15. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

at my school, all the guys are like HEYYYY OMFG HEYYY BABY!!!! if a girl doesnt wear a bra.. it sucks, and i dont want all that slander and shit.. so i just wear this little kinda bra... cause im like an A...

[​IMG]

16. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

it's fun to bounce about on the weekends... but i work in a bank so going braless monday through friday would be too kinky, i think.

i have a large set of hooters and i like to wear the tank tops with the built-in bra. it gives you some support, yet some jiggle, too :)

17. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I hate going into banks, but if one of the girls there let her girls go free, i would be making deposits of 25 cents just to go in.

18. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I wouldnt worry about what they say. Getting a lot of criticism for going brafree has to be better than wearing one of those god awful things. By wearing a bra you just let them get away with whatever theyre trying to do and theyll just go do it to someone else. You should just wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and just tell those guys to mind their own damned business. Too many people end up being pushed so easily into wearing bras by such immature people and its just sad.

19. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Jiggling is good for your boobs. If it gets people to come into the bank to put money in or take out thats always good a thing. I dont think you should let a little jiggle get in the way of your freedom. If people think its too kinky thats their problem. Its no more kinky than you want it to be.

20. blackeyedcrow

blackeyedcrow Member