big boobs goin' braless

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, Dec 23, 2004.

1. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

well isnt it easier for small chested chicks to go bra-less? i mean for me..my boobs arent huge, well theyre like 38C or sometimes 38D..but i think thats kinda big, and so do any big chested women like myself go braless, and dont have any problems with it??
    i havent worn a bra now for like 3 months, and its great..but lately i noticed or felt like theyre getting saggy! maybe its all in my mind..or maybe its cuz i have some extra fat under my boobs that i need 2 work out for ?

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

D cup is not small, I mean most guys put that in the "Hell YA" catagory. Just do what feels good to you. I mean if you feel that you are maybe (sorry for this but I am not a good speaker) hanging a bit, put the ladies back in the holders for a bit (damn that sounds all wrong). Most people know what is good for them and not. They hear that inner voice saying one thing or another and 90% of the time the inner voice is pretty wel right on the money. I know a gal who is only 4'-10" 100 pound and has 36d and if she spends much time at all out of a good bra she starts having pains.

Take care....

3. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Boobs are supposed to be saggy, if they were meant to be upright theyd be that way on their own besides even if you do wear a bra your boobs are gonna get saggy in the end anyways and from what ive heard people who wear bras get saggy boobs sooner because wearing the bra puts the boobs in an unnatural position and messes up all the elastic material in them and keeps them from keeping their natural shape longer. I just think if you were meant to be a certain way youd be born that way and if youre not then you should just accept and live with the way that you are, its nothing to be ashamed of. If other people cant learn to accept you the way you are then theyre the ones who got the problem not you.

4. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

I've noticed that small chested women who go braless have a greater tendency to pop out of their top then bigger women. How this is relevant to your question, I'm not sure, but it's the first thing that came to mind. :D

But seriously, you should do what ever makes you fell the most comfortable.

5. superNova

superNova Member

i know what you mean. i'm a 34d, but have gone braless since i was like 14. i have not, however, ever felt they were sagging. they look pretty much exactly the same as they always did hehe. i'm phasing bras back into my life these days though (going to law school, becoming a professional, would rather not be known as "that girl who doesn't wear a bra" as i start my career ;)) but it's really a personal choice. i think it's healthier to not wear one personally, but you should do what feels right to you :)

6. RainbowGrl4Jesus

RainbowGrl4Jesus Member

I am so glad someone posted about this little issue. I also am a size 38C/38D, and have wondered about going bra-less. I quit wearing the ones with the wires under them b/c they seem so unnatural, and I started wearing sports bras ( not to be graphic, but so that people couldn't see my nipples). The sports bras made me look like I had one big uni-boob. :) Anyway, keep the comments coming on this topic, as I am ultra-curious as to what you guys think and what you girls are doing about this situation.

7. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

hahha rainbowgirl4jesus....im glad u feel the same way as me! yah those stupid wire ones bug but um, i know tottaly what u mean about the whole uni-boob thing..haha man that made me laugh,im gonna add ur rep for that laugh! but its so true! i also tried one of them camisoles with the 'built in support' but those squeeze my boobs and it also, makes a uni-boob. so i think i might just go with a tank top with NO built in support...or..just wear thicker shirts, and wear my bikini top for a bra! i swear my bikini top is cozy!

8. Free as a bird

Free as a bird Member

IM a 36 DD, And like I seriously started developing at around 10. I hate wearinga bra! and its hard to go braless with DDs! believe me. And whats so annoying is if youve got biggish boobs guys are always staring at your chest not your face! Man i have this one teacher, who like talks to my chest all the time, its like 'hello dude, your 3 times my age! look at my face you pervert!' I wanna just take my bra off now

9. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

although to give my proffesional opinio, id need to see a picture . . . ..

seriously though, i would think that going braless, would eventually strengthen your back muscles and youre breasts might actually become more perky. i would think you'd have to have or be working on good posture. i think bras both ruin a girls posture, and weaken her muscles. who knows? im very flat chested.
    but yes i like braless, i like big boobs and small boobs almost equally, if for different reasons.

10. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

When I have been to places where there is nudity , I rarely see any big bosemed women.Just wondering?

11. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I think some big breasted women do not go braless long enough to really know weither theyd be comfortable going braless all of the time or not. Some women who have gone braless all their lives and then suddenly just dont do it one day end up having breasts that feel uncomfortable and thus put their bras back on before their breasts have had time to adjust being without a bra for a long time and these women dont realize that after a while theyll end up feeling quite comfortable without a bra. Im not sure how many people here are like that but ive heard of this.

12. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

Bilby I think alot of women wear bras that make their breasts look bigger.

13. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

I dont know billby? why do u think there isnt any bib bosemed women? pff id have no problem!

by the way warfaryingstranger..is that ur van in ur sig? if so..it kicks ass! u shud paint it!

14. Leo

Leo Member

15. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

The idea that big breasted women NEED bras is about as absurd as the idea that women NEED all these body enhancing products, especially since most women look just fine the way they are. Women didnt need this crap hundreds of years ago and they dont need it now. If society thinks they need unecessarily artificial devices on them so much then theyre not the type of people I would really want to deal with anyways because the kind of people I would want to deal with would accept me as I am and not strive to get me to change myself into something im not or use something I dont need to enhance my body. If I was a woman i sure wouldnt need a bra or any of this other crap.

16. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

I don't know. I only wear bras when I run. I am an A/B but when I loose weight, which happens when I run, my boobs are As. Then I really dont need to wear a bra. I wear a tank top under my school uniform. But I think that bras are useful occasionally. I like going free, though. Any opinions?

17. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Personly I dont like D tits. I dont like A's eater.

18. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Is it wrong to drink breastmilk?

19. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Some football player does so Id say no.

20. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

If you can find a woman who'll let you have some, then why should it be? If you ask me, pretty much anything's okay as long as everyone involved is of age and consents... There are reports that milk, in large amounts, isn't near as healthy for adults as it's often made out to be but I doubt you'll ever get liters and liters of it so that shouldn't be an issue.