Maximum Oxycodone(How Much)?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Codone Consumer, May 25, 2004.

1. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

I have percocets, 5/500. I have been doing the cold water extraction for obvious reasons. Yesterday i did 25 mg of oxycodone and got nice and high, no nausea, felt good. How much oxycodone can you do before you are getting into the overdose range, if i have a pretty high tolerance an can handle 25 mg's.?

Whats the max? would 7-8 pills be to much, taking into consideration cold water extraction?

2. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

well it depends on your method of use, is it the water with opiate dissolved into it you are taking or are you snorting pure oxy thats been extracted(thats what i do,evaporate off the water and snort the crystals that are left) but depending on this, you can do around 20 mg snorting and be fuct up pretty god damn bad, even if you are quite tolerant, ingesting it you can probably go up more around 30, at least me, but when you get up past that it gets scary, like whne you start having a hard time breathing,your pupils are non-exhistent, and you feel like sleeping. so snorting=20-25mg's max, ingestion=i wouldn't go above 30 without testing your boundaries, just slowly go up to see where its starts to get unconfortable, but BE CAREFUL, OVERDOSING SUX IVE DONE IT TWICE.and how long have you been doing opiates any way, and have you been doing them often lately?those are 2 questions i need answered to give you any real advice on how much you can take. Oxycontin's that are above 40mg's are only prescribed for opiate tolerant patients, and thats a time release, so its possible that 40mg will make you sick as fuck but not kill you, my advice is to just take what makes you feel good and stick with it till it stops feeling as good then go up a little more, and addiction also sux.its my everyday life.a non-stop search. have a nice day.

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

i have done as much as 80mgs oxycodone + 10mg morphine with no tolerance but that was way too much. being able to handle 25mgs of oxy does not make a high tolerance. 25mgs is a good dose for NO tolerance. at times when i was addicted to the shit it could take 160mgs to get high. tolerance goes up FAST. and you could take 5 percocets without doing more damage to your liver than a bit of drinking. i would say snort or take 40 max.

4. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

I did 15. 8 cold water extraction. Then 3 regular pills bout an hour later then another 2 half hour later, regular 5/500, Then the last 2 another 30 minutes later. It was good stuff. High pretty much the whole day.

Think I hurt my liver on those last 7 though. Son of a....couldn't help myself.:rolleyes:

5. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

25 mg's good for no tolerance? NO WAY! :eek:

I gave my friend 2 percocets for first time which were 5 mg's. He puked.

In no way is 25 mg's a good starting dose with no opiate tolerance!

6. madboy139

madboy139 Member

10mgs made your friend puke? 10mgs is a recommended dose for pain. my 14yr old sister can take 10mgs (for pain not to get high, shes prescribed to them she broke her leg) and be fine. your friend has a weak ass stomach. if you get nauseous on the shit just smoke a little weed. even your friend wouldn't puke if he took a few hits off the bong.

7. makno

makno Senior Member

i can iv 80mg you cant!

8. madboy139

madboy139 Member

have fun when the binders/fillers clog up your fucking veins. tolerance sucks having to do that much friggin oxy to get high gets EXPENSIVE. don't shoot up pills.

9. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

I hate tolerance man. It fuckin sucks. you have the perks or whatever waitin there for you and you cant take them because of the APAP.

And tolerance builds soo fast with oxycodone..and hydro.

10. makno

makno Senior Member

i said i can not will ! have fun yourself .

11. makno

makno Senior Member

why dont you just go to lisbon por.where h is decrim and 15 a day is like half a ny bundle!

12. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

what ever happened to some oxycontin? thats easy enough, upsets my stomach less than heroin and the buzz last a little longer.

13. madboy139

madboy139 Member

i too prefer oxy over smack. the rush off oxy is just as good and there are less negative side effects. plus i like the fact that i know exactly what is in it and exactly how pure it is.

14. BoozeJockey

BoozeJockey Member

amen to that

15. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

yeah, i second that amen!

16. OXIHATER

OXIHATER Member

My brother just died last week to Oxicontin. He crushed and snorted the blue pill which is 160Mg's. He had high tolerase and I hate to say it but he was a profession drug user, 20 years of experience. You could put 200 pills infront of him and he could list off their names, how many Mg's they were, what to mix them with and what not to mix them with. Please be careful and never use OXI with no one else around you in case anything happens, that was his biggest mistake.

17. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

30mgs is a good number for not much tolerance. more than that an you run risk of freakin out man. watch it though tolorance builds like a motha fucker.

18. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

what the fuck is this shit about 160 mg pill man, that shit is crazy. where the fuck you get that. that shit would cost a fortune may as well head on to morphine and heroin.

19. pinocchio

pinocchio Banned

People who do that shit to get fucked up die too easy from oxycontin. If you're going to do it, don't mess w/oxy. Do smack. I lost my best friend to oxy last year.

20. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Uh how is heroin safer than Oxy? Oxy at least you know how big your dose is, and its purity.