• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 06:00 AM

I have percocets, 5/500. I have been doing the cold water extraction for obvious reasons. Yesterday i did 25 mg of oxycodone and got nice and high, no nausea, felt good. How much oxycodone can you do before you are getting into the overdose range, if i have a pretty high tolerance an can handle 25 mg's.?

Whats the max? would 7-8 pills be to much, taking into consideration cold water extraction?

#2 mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 10:20 AM

well it depends on your method of use, is it the water with opiate dissolved into it you are taking or are you snorting pure oxy thats been extracted(thats what i do,evaporate off the water and snort the crystals that are left) but depending on this, you can do around 20 mg snorting and be fuct up pretty god damn bad, even if you are quite tolerant, ingesting it you can probably go up more around 30, at least me, but when you get up past that it gets scary, like whne you start having a hard time breathing,your pupils are non-exhistent, and you feel like sleeping. so snorting=20-25mg's max, ingestion=i wouldn't go above 30 without testing your boundaries, just slowly go up to see where its starts to get unconfortable, but BE CAREFUL, OVERDOSING SUX IVE DONE IT TWICE.and how long have you been doing opiates any way, and have you been doing them often lately?those are 2 questions i need answered to give you any real advice on how much you can take. Oxycontin's that are above 40mg's are only prescribed for opiate tolerant patients, and thats a time release, so its possible that 40mg will make you sick as fuck but not kill you, my advice is to just take what makes you feel good and stick with it till it stops feeling as good then go up a little more, and addiction also sux.its my everyday life.a non-stop search. have a nice day.
"A drug person can learn to cope with seeing things like their dead grandmother climbing up their leg with a knife in her teeth....but nobody should be asked to handle this trip."--Hunter S. Thompson

#3 madboy139

madboy139

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 11:26 AM

i have done as much as 80mgs oxycodone + 10mg morphine with no tolerance but that was way too much. being able to handle 25mgs of oxy does not make a high tolerance. 25mgs is a good dose for NO tolerance. at times when i was addicted to the shit it could take 160mgs to get high. tolerance goes up FAST. and you could take 5 percocets without doing more damage to your liver than a bit of drinking. i would say snort or take 40 max.

#4 Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 06:17 PM

I did 15. 8 cold water extraction. Then 3 regular pills bout an hour later then another 2 half hour later, regular 5/500, Then the last 2 another 30 minutes later. It was good stuff. High pretty much the whole day.

Think I hurt my liver on those last 7 though. Son of a....couldn't help myself.:rolleyes:

#5 Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 06:21 PM

25 mg's good for no tolerance? NO WAY! :eek:

I gave my friend 2 percocets for first time which were 5 mg's. He puked.

In no way is 25 mg's a good starting dose with no opiate tolerance!

#6 madboy139

madboy139

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 06:27 PM

10mgs made your friend puke? 10mgs is a recommended dose for pain. my 14yr old sister can take 10mgs (for pain not to get high, shes prescribed to them she broke her leg) and be fine. your friend has a weak ass stomach. if you get nauseous on the shit just smoke a little weed. even your friend wouldn't puke if he took a few hits off the bong.

#7 makno

makno

• 7,541 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 07:02 PM

i can iv 80mg you cant!
viva zapata

#8 madboy139

madboy139

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 07:08 PM

have fun when the binders/fillers clog up your fucking veins. tolerance sucks having to do that much friggin oxy to get high gets EXPENSIVE. don't shoot up pills.

#9 Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 07:11 PM

I hate tolerance man. It fuckin sucks. you have the perks or whatever waitin there for you and you cant take them because of the APAP.

And tolerance builds soo fast with oxycodone..and hydro.

#10 makno

makno

• 7,541 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 07:31 PM

have fun when the binders/fillers clog up your fucking veins. tolerance sucks having to do that much friggin oxy to get high gets EXPENSIVE. don't shoot up pills.

i said i can not will ! have fun yourself .
viva zapata

#11 makno

makno

• 7,541 posts

Posted May 25 2004 - 07:33 PM

I hate tolerance man. It fuckin sucks. you have the perks or whatever waitin there for you and you cant take them because of the APAP.

And tolerance builds soo fast with oxycodone..and hydro.

why dont you just go to lisbon por.where h is decrim and 15 a day is like half a ny bundle!
viva zapata

#12 crackforkids

crackforkids

• 1,291 posts

Posted May 26 2004 - 05:04 AM

what ever happened to some oxycontin? thats easy enough, upsets my stomach less than heroin and the buzz last a little longer.

#13 madboy139

madboy139

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted May 27 2004 - 12:18 PM

i too prefer oxy over smack. the rush off oxy is just as good and there are less negative side effects. plus i like the fact that i know exactly what is in it and exactly how pure it is.

#14 BoozeJockey

BoozeJockey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted June 01 2004 - 10:37 AM

amen to that

#15 sushi=addict

sushi=addict

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted June 06 2004 - 01:51 PM

yeah, i second that amen!

#16 OXIHATER

OXIHATER

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted July 03 2004 - 08:44 PM

My brother just died last week to Oxicontin. He crushed and snorted the blue pill which is 160Mg's. He had high tolerase and I hate to say it but he was a profession drug user, 20 years of experience. You could put 200 pills infront of him and he could list off their names, how many Mg's they were, what to mix them with and what not to mix them with. Please be careful and never use OXI with no one else around you in case anything happens, that was his biggest mistake.

i can iv 80mg you cant!

#17 psychoactive321

psychoactive321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted July 19 2004 - 08:09 AM

30mgs is a good number for not much tolerance. more than that an you run risk of freakin out man. watch it though tolorance builds like a motha fucker.

#18 psychoactive321

psychoactive321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted July 19 2004 - 08:11 AM

what the fuck is this shit about 160 mg pill man, that shit is crazy. where the fuck you get that. that shit would cost a fortune may as well head on to morphine and heroin.

#19 pinocchio

pinocchio

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted July 19 2004 - 05:32 PM

People who do that shit to get fucked up die too easy from oxycontin. If you're going to do it, don't mess w/oxy. Do smack. I lost my best friend to oxy last year.

#20 APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted July 22 2004 - 12:30 AM

People who do that shit to get fucked up die too easy from oxycontin. If you're going to do it, don't mess w/oxy. Do smack. I lost my best friend to oxy last year.

Uh how is heroin safer than Oxy? Oxy at least you know how big your dose is, and its purity.

#21 psychoactive321

psychoactive321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted July 22 2004 - 10:59 AM

man how the fuck you gonna say smack is safer than oxy man. i heard of alot more people taken the kiss of death from heroin than oxy. fuckin crazy man saying smack better then oxy. if prefer the effects of oxy better any way man

#22 justatokin3

justatokin3

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted September 24 2005 - 08:53 PM

what do people mean when they mention the cold water extraction
Justatokin:rolleyes:

#23 makno

makno

• 7,541 posts

Posted September 24 2005 - 08:59 PM

160 mgs will kill someone ....thats a lot hell 80 -100 mgs is prob lethal dose 50.....that means if a hundred folksa sniffed that much half of em would die without intervention .
viva zapata

#24 makno

makno

• 7,541 posts

Posted September 24 2005 - 09:00 PM

what do people mean when they mention the cold water extraction

they mean they are putting them in water to iv inject
viva zapata

#25 Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies

• 1,546 posts

Posted September 25 2005 - 07:45 AM

they mean its a way to separate the opiate from the apap (tylenol)
"This is grade-A 100% pure columbian cocaine, ladies and gentlemen...disco shit, white as the driven snow..."

Posted Image

#26 ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted September 25 2005 - 10:07 PM

I'm really interested in, and the is the last time i'm going to bring this up about whether cold water extractions really work in taking out apap. If you all would look at my debate with MidnightMoonlight, an experienced chemist, he argues that C-w extractions don't remove acetaminophen. I've also heard doctors tell me that as well

(why on earth was a picture from pokemon right here?? LOL)

#27 intenselylaidback

intenselylaidback

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted October 03 2005 - 09:32 AM

acording to the website of the manufacturer (of oxycontin)the 80mg and above doses are only to be used by persons already dependant on opiates so i figure above 60mgs would possibly overdose anyone without a habit (ie physical dependancy)

#28 GreenThumb Mcgee

GreenThumb Mcgee

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted April 27 2006 - 07:43 PM

10-15mgs is a fun dose with no tolerance. i can snort 2 80s in a night and be fine but if i pop just one i feel like puking my guts all over the floor...opiates are weird

#29 FuzzyOxycontin

FuzzyOxycontin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted May 04 2006 - 07:54 PM

The first time i did oxycontin 4 years ago I took 2 80mg pills, I didnt know what they were back then and for the next 3 days i couldnt leave my bad or i would puke my brains out, that same day I gave a few to my friend and he took 2 as well and also drank a lot of beer and vodka, we both lived thank god. These days I can sniff 320mg of pure Oxy, take 1000mg of Soma, a 6 pack of beer and a few grams of weed in a matter of hours and feel fine (well really fucked up but still able to function), i guess i have a very high tolerance even though i only weigh about 145 pounds.

#30 dogtear1

dogtear1

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 09 2008 - 06:52 AM

Oxycodone (CWE) - Cold Water Extraction. I've done it dozens of times and it is very easy to do. I use 10 pills at a time. Do NOT drink alcohol before, during, or after the ingestion of oxycodne or ANY drug for that matter.

1). Crush the tablets into powder and place them into a tall drinking glass.

2). Add 2-3 ml. of cold water for each tablet being used (5ml is equal to 1 teaspoon).

3). Place contents into the freezer for 15-20 minutes, you should see the tylenol (white) settled at the bottom of the glass. Stir once again (Don't use a spoon, spin the glass in a circular motion), and place the glass back into the freezer for 15 minutes. Remove glass from the freezer the second time and let it sit in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Now you should see a distinct seperation of clear liquid on top (Oxycodone) and the white powdery sludge on the bottom (tylenol).

4). Get a regular coffee filter and saturate it with water so that the oxycodone isn't wasted or held in the filter.

5). Place the filter over the glass (tight, but don't rip the filter), and hold the filter in place with rubber bands wrapped around the glass.

6). The taller the glass being used the better because the acetaminophen / tylenol will seperate and cling to the entire length of the glass as you slowly turn the liquid towards the coffee filter. When the liquid touches the filter, have another glass preferably larger that will hold the extraction glass almost upward or at 45 degrees. This will be a slow drip process.

7). Allow the glasses to sit for 30 minutes and the slightly rotate the extraction glass every 30 minutes. This will bring the liquid to a different spot on the unclogged part of the filter and extract (drip) the liquid a little bit quicker.

8). When finished, carefully remove the filter and roll the tylenol on the inside, gently squeeze the remainder of the liquid held in the filter into the extraction. Put the wet filter in you mouth and clean up you mess thoroughly. The extraction should be clear to somewhat cloudy that can be held in a pill bottle or separate container. The CWE oxycodone loss is very little, about 5%.

I started with 15 mg. doses. The most I've taken was 50 and 60mg. at one time, be prepared not to be able to function in public (It's an absolute waste)!!! One of my best experiences that I still do, and the best setting to get the most effect of the drug is to lay quietly in bed and wait for the high. Ingest 1/4 of the extraction every 15-20 minutes with orange juice on an empty stomach 4 times. Even (4 or 5) 5mg doses every 15 minutes is great. This will produce a tolerated wave of the drug hitting you every 30 minutes instead of all at once. DO NOT take Oxycodone CWE more than 60mg once a week EVER, NEVER!!! You will build a huge tolerance and go through some serious withdrawls. AVOID the habit forming use of this drug, it's a BITCH!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users