420 Chatfield Lane

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

just the back seat from the oddessy ..its still very nice ..the arms won't set right when in lounging. feels like dentist chair..

1 person likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

remember as traditional chat threads must include the word chat in the phase some ways some hows..

[​IMG]

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

hmmm, am I on a bad path?

I rarely ever drink, but here I am looking at two empty tequila bottles and half empty one I got last night, not counting the two empties I threw away, and all that in less than 3 weeks.

part of the problem is even though I generally don't drink and am not a big fan of it, I can drink the living shit out of tequila with little negative after effects.
    plus I don't bother with a shot glass, just tilt the bottle and drink, so my "shots" are anywhere from 1-4 ozs each..LOL

I should probably slow down.

1 person likes this.
  5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

or drink myself until I puke up my liver and then the natural aversion will take hold...for a year or so.

naw, been there done that, puked on the T-shirt.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yes, you should slow down. Being an alcoholic is basically the same as being a benzo addict, because they both act on GABA receptors. Withdrawing from one is almost exactly like withdrawing from the other Alcohol and benzos are two of the only things that can kill you from the withdrawals, alone. Not telling you to stop drinking. You're a big boy, but just be careful or you'll end up having seizures and almost dying like me. That is, if you don't die from alcohol poisoning or respiratory suppression after passing out.

​Just be careful, brother. I don't wanna have to add any more names to the bottom of my sig.

1 person likes this.
  8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

same to you, noxious. you know who else is missing though? .... Voyage! (and mr. writer) i wonder what those guys are up to, and i hope voyage in particular is doing ok....it's been a long while.

anyways, my wife is doing well - she's currently about 4 1/2 months pregnant with my 2nd daughter :)
    and my other girl is awesome. she's 2 now...talks like crazy, she's so funny and smart. like the best human.

5 people like this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

I used to never drink and hammer people that did.. now Im basically drinking much every week, during the week.. I get pretty drunk but not the point puking over and over... I do leave my car often and call uber for ride ..

1 person likes this.
  10. TopNotchStoner

I've been meaning to ask about Voyage and Writer too. I hope they're alright. Good people, they are.

​I imagine you being a great dad, porky. Just a vibe I get.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

cross ak47 with white rhino and get a strain called "poachers delight"... [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

[​IMG]they were giving out half/shots of a new booze at my liquor store tonight.....it was strawberry irish cream tequila

yes you heard right...it looked gross and tasted like candy

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My alcohol intake has also been up pretty much for a year now. Not getting drunk just the couple or few drinks a day.

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

wow i have been drinking more than usual too. i had some whiskey of my dad's back at xmas, and ever since then have been getting cravings for some. he THINKS it was crown royal but not sure. so i bought a cheaper bottle...and then a bottle of crown ....and haven't really drank that much out of either of them. maybe one is almost half gone in like two weeks. but i have been having a couple of drinks on more nights than not.

anyway, the crown is not as good as whatever my dad has in that decanter of his. if it was...i might have the beginnings of a habit here.

15. TopNotchStoner

Shit, I used to drink a lot, but it's been more than 6 months(maybe closer to a year) since I've drank a beer or any liquor. Is this Bizarro HF?

1 person likes this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

i now regret the times i was in my 20s and fucking off weeding and drinking.. every time i see a helicopter in the sky... i wanna die..

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

so drunk now i forgot the last 10min.s. i regret that..

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm A Little Bit Under The Weather This Afternoon Myself.......Made Two Posts Then When I Reread Them

Later I Thought They Were Silly So I Deleated Them.....Still Tis A Pleasant Sunday Afternoon So

I Guess No Harm Done.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

We are human on hipforum..

1 person likes this.
  20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Dang, it's been two years already....

haven't heard from Voyage in a while and Mr Writer can be summoned if Chinacat posts something, otherwise he doesn't post as much anymore.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.