Emotionally Healthy Empath

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Aerianne, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I actually forget that I'm an Empath and then I end up feeling so blue, over and over again.

I want to talk about what things an Empath can do to make sure that they stay emotionally healthy.

I've been doing a shit job at that.

I guess awareness of what is going on inside of you, due to what is going on around you, is the first step in looking for ways to deal with the feelings you're left with.

2. Aerianne

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I know this feeling. Sometimes I feel responsible for everything. I carry so much of other people's shit,all the while they insult me. I so much want everyone to be okay. How to let it go without being uncaring.

1 person likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Taking breaks from reading the news and avoiding social media are two huge ones for me

1 person likes this.
  5. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Finding a way to distance at times is a life saver as burnout is common. I tend to meditate when overwhelmed as it keeps me sane and grounds me again.

1 person likes this.
  6. Aerianne

I use crystals as aids to dealing with things in my life.

I had been wearing a quartz pendant this week and I didn't realize, until today, what it had done. It's an amplifier. I wore it through some stressful days for my neighbors and I really believe it caused me to zone in on their problems as if they are my own.

I've got to be more conscious of what I'm letting in.

1 person likes this.
  7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

For me, it is taking long walks outside. Usually with my headphones in, listening to something that absorbs me. :).

1 person likes this.
  8. fundoo

fundoo Members

I feel, regardless of your beliefs, that this is a helpful thought to keep in mind. like figure this out, and it helps!

[​IMG]

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I retreat to my woods and lock the gate... This is also why I don't participate much around here anymore. Too much toxicity everywhere I look on-line and off, just can't handle it anymore.

So, Yeah.... I got my trees, the deer, little birds... quiet. Serenity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A4Km5PTu5o

Quartz can be programmed to act as any crystal, in it's natural state it is a receptor and amplifier, but it can be re-programmed to block, mute, or tune in any specific energy. Any time it's cleansed it needs to be re-programmed.

Also any crystal needs cleansed after being in a very toxic situation or they reach overload and can't do their job anymore. Use sea salt for cleansing... Of course, you know this.

3 people like this.
  10. Aerianne

Good to hear from you, brother.

I have been wearing my black tourmaline pendant since I had the episode with finding out my neighbor is terminal. I put a black tourmaline ring on my receptive hand also. I grabbed up all the tourmaline, onyx, and appache tear I own and put them in a bowl on my desk.

Sunday, I had taken the ring off and I started getting a shakey nervousness during the afternoon. I put the ring back on and meditated, outside, with my big appache tear. I started feeling better after a little while.

Later, I found out that another neighbor, the one I had to tell about the first neighbor being terminal, had stopped by and visited with the sick woman. She later messaged me about how shocked and sad she was.

Bingo.

I've been better since Sunday, and was all wrapped up at the hospital yesterday with the birth of my grand god son so that helped to bring enormous peace and joy.

Don't be a stranger.