Couple Sharing Another Guy

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Sexualfixation69, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Sexualfixation69

Sexualfixation69 Members

Is there any guy about there that have wanted to get on your knees and suck another guy with your significant other?

2. diesel#

diesel# Members

Fuck no

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

hell yes, that means I get to suck a cock

5. Biwing

Biwing Member

I do this every time I get a chance. My wife and I share everything ...............

6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I have done it 3 or 4 time in front of my wife. She just wanted to watch.

7. Dental_Floss

Dental_Floss Members

hey if she's willing to share a girl why not... it's fair play

Marriedbicouple and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

No, I am a very monogamous person who does not like share certain things. Also I am not gay.

1 person likes this.
  9. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

My wife and I have been at this for a long time and it's so much fun

10. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Despite me having had sex with two males in my teens, and my wife being bisexual with her long time girlfriend living with us, she wants no part of a MMF threesome. She said that if she saw me with another guy it would destroy her image of me. I tried to set one up because my wife shared her girlfriend with me for 30 years. I wanted to give her the same thrill I had but she says no. It is weird because she is bi and has been in a few thousand threesomes with me and her girlfriend over 30+ years.

I have watched my wife have sex with my best friend while I did the same to his wife. I did not feel jealous because it was just mechanical sex. I lived for a year with a girlfriend who cuckolded me a few nights a week. It did no bother me because I did not love her. I would not want my wife to have sex with another man even if I took part but would do so because she is permitted to do so. We had a non monogamous marriage. The sex is not the problem. The problem is that all of our wife sharing and threesome friends all got divorced when one of the spouses, started to see one of their play partners on their own. When emotions come into play, people make made choices. Does not matter how strong you think your marriage is or rules would prevent problems. When two people connect, it is all over for their partner. Too much risk involved but if my wife wanted it, I owe her big time for the few thousand threesomes we had and allowing me to date other women. I would want to watch but my wife needs to have some sort of emotional connection with her sex parnters. Every girl she brought home was someon she was friends with.

Racer51 and highlander69 like this.
  11. al_s

al_s Guest

I've always had husbands suck me but didn't do it myself. Until my last serious girlfriend who was really into watching and always talked about it. We did a number of threesomes with a friend of mine and she watched me suck him about 8 times. I was starting to like it, but we broke up a few weeks later. Haven't done it since.

Racer51, Josh987654321 and jmadre like this.
  12. WillButler

WillButler Members

I'd don't know if I'd just drop to my knees and start sucking. I'd like to take turns with significant other

Josh987654321 and jmadre like this.
  13. cre8tivman

cre8tivman Members

I love sucking dick. I frequently fuck with friends and their girlfriends and love to suck cock while I'm fucking their girlfriend. I especially love sucking dicks that have fucked my own girlfriend.

14. T & S

T & S Members

My wife wants to see me get my dick sucked by a guy after I fuck her. Says she would probably squirt just watching but still haven't got the nerve up

15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

My hottest fantasy (as yet unfulfilled) is to have a wife who is 'into' anal sex watch me getting fucked up my ass by her husband, with him lying close behind me in the spoon position, with her lying naked in front of me, so turned on by what she's seeing & hearing that she's jilling & cumming, enjoying it at least as much if not more than we men ......

16. misterverygood

misterverygood Members

My wife and I had a lodger, a black man, who became her lover, and he was such a handsome, muscular chap that I wanted a piece of him myself. He would wander around the house with no clothes on except for tight jockey briefs, showing off his magnificent bunch of grapes. I had never been homosexual before, but I fell for him big-time. I was infatuated. He eventually let me suck him off. Sometimes I would kneel in front of him while he stood, and sometimes he put me on my back and sat astride my neck, while I rimmed his cock with my lips He would keep thrusting until he filled my mouth with warm cum.
    Both my wife and I were besotted with him, so of course he became very much the master of the house, the boss.

Marriedbicouple and Racer51 like this.
  17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

There is actually a Clint Eastwood western movie where he and another man were both living with one woman. I think that would be a perfect set up if we all got along. Many men are bi to a certain extent and so are women. So a foursome would probably be more even maybe. if if if if we all agree to it.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  18. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

If I were in that situation I'd probably eat his pussy cream pie on a regular basis. Why do I think this is so hot? I mean it's just cum play. Hey this fucking life is tough enough without all the sex taboo of the right. Have the most fun you can have just don't hurt anyone.

19. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

My gf joins me and my jack/suck buddy often .
    She came once with me to hang with a gay couple i know. She felt left out.
    Me and a straight friend fucked her like beast one night to make up for her being left out.

Marriedbicouple and highlander69 like this.
  20. ChellsDaddy

ChellsDaddy Members

Totally disagree. My wife and I are polyamorous. We have been in a few relationships with other cpls and never any issues at home. We are currently in a relationship with another couple and it couldn't be better. We freely see the other ppl on the side, there is zero jealousy. I love my wife, I love my girlfriend, my wife loves me and her boyfriend. They spend the night with us very regularly, we always sleep separate. Wife and girlfriend are very close, very affectionate with each other. I'm very good friends with the other guy in this relationship. Eventually we plan to live together when their kids (high school age) graduate and move out.

So emotions absolutely can come into play and not cause problems