Why Do Minorities Always Riot?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by r0llinstoned, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

One of my characters is named Glen and he's an old cranky busy body who live in the bush and he cant afford to wear shoes so he doesn't have any. :D

2 people like this.
  2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

HA!

3. Maybe it has something to do with years of systemic oppression. Things may look a little more bleak from a black perspective than a white perspective. Not that rioting is smart. It's not. But I'm sure the situation could be reversed and white people would be the ones rioting.

In fact, it makes me think of underprivileged working class soccer hooligans rioting in Great Britain, who are mostly white, rioting over football games. Or as the Americans call it, soccer.

In addition many Americans riot over sporting events. Kids on college campuses tipping over cars and what not when their teams win or lose.

So rioting is usually pretty stupid, but it's not a sign of stupidity in any particular race. Not that you were implying that it was. Just answering your question. Sorry.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hey.........I Resemble That Post.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It’s our way of expressing our dissatisfaction with society.

On average non-minorities are generally happier with their situation and are less inclined to riot.

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh phew. I'm really glad to hear that because as we were talking about the characters yesterday I knew I was going to use HF members and I wanted to say that but I didn't know how you'd take it lol. :D I thought it was cute and funny though. :)

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

and I was going to all you, Nleg =p

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Typical white libtards in this thread. Black people act this way because they're given a pass by libtards afflicted with white guilt who always find some lame excuse to defend the savagery.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

They should have sent in a few trucks of taxpayer-funded Popeye's chicken to quell the unrest.

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I’ve always been impressed by your expertise in human behavior; it’s like you really seem have the pulse of the black community.

[​IMG]

Hotwater

2 people like this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe people are mainly thinking about America when they read this thread otherwise I really don't understand the blatant division between the white being the majority in all cases and the minorities being stumped on only by whites... If we look globally we can easily and undeniably conclude that what kind of people make up the majority and how they opress or ignore minorities, and vice versa: how rioting minorities can be made up of all kinds of people depends on the location, situation, etc.
    Sometimes it is even the majority that is oppressed by a very small elitist minority. In such cases the oppression is often much more serious so it may take a long time before some serious rioting starts, but they wanna riot alright. So yeah it really comes in all forms.

None of them have a credible reason for feeling frustrated indeed. Hey, I'm not condoning them breaking other peoples property or attacking the police or something. But you're not even trying to convey a sensible and nuanced opinion here (probably because trying to make a nuanced reply is often falsely portrayed as acting PC these days, which is the worst thing ever. As long as you're not PC your posts are regarded as witty and snappy even though it is just a cliché response which in essence is untrue also, as little to no people are defending 'the savagry' :D Pathetic)

1 person likes this.
  12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

It must be so easy to live in a world where you dont ever have to examine anything too deeply because you can just blame it on the libtards instead

13. Asmodean

Hey hey, it's just the opposite here! PR has examined everything so well he doesn't have to make sense in his comments anymore.

1 person likes this.
  14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Rioting and destruction of property is a crime, its not like anyone just gets away with it because a bunch of liberal keyboard warriors want to examine the underlying cause

But, you know, examining the underlying cause of crime is a thing people do. It doesnt excuse it, but it does show how it can happen and what can be done to prevent it.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Rubber bullets always coincidently seems to break riots up. There should be more police employed to overpower these blatant filthy criminals.

16. Asmodean

Yeah, the police is a minority here too!

1 person likes this.
  17. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Go lick Trump's prolapsed rectum, Matt.

18. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The Chinese turned rioting into an art form and will riot by the millions. It is not merely the minorities, but the disenfranchised poor in general who riot. The whole point of rioting and looting to make it too expensive to keep exploiting people horribly whether they happen to be a minority or the majority. In order for the wealthy to make their money they must be able to exploit the poor to a certain degree and rioting provides the poor with what is often one of the few means of forcing the wealthy to ease up when they are being exploited horribly. That the poorest of the poor in most countries happen to be minorities merely reflects economics. For example, when the Europeans made Rwanda a colony they immediately segregated the native people according to arbitrary facial features and created their own version of racism that had never existed before.

Along the same lines as Nazis more or less deciding anyone with a big nose must be Jewish or that people with big noses are somehow genetically inferior even though there is no evidence whatsoever to support such an idea. Anyway, by drawing arbitrary lines in the sand and calling it "race" we now have minorities even though, according to the geneticists, the entire human race is so inbred none of us qualify as a distinct race. Hence, the only real reason for racism is that it supports economic exploitation and the riots that commonly result in the worst cases of exploitation.

19. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Minorities riot because they're dumb, poor, and can't think of a better way to get a voice.

At the end they mostly end up destroying their own communities, so it's cool. I don't live there. Not my problem.

20. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Perhaps minorities have more to be upset about.