Hi There From Wv! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MoonChild710, Feb 22, 2017.

1. MoonChild710

MoonChild710 Members

Hello everyone!! I'm Sam, I'm from a small town in West Virginia. I am a single mother of 3 year old twins and my life in usually non stop 24/7. lol! I have struggled for a couple years trying to find the right balance of work life and home life for my family, working 10 hour days 5 days a week to provide for my kids just wasn't working. I was missing waaayy too much! So last November my best friend and I opened up a little hippie shop here in WV!! We are the exclusive gemstone shop here, we also do our own tie dyes and have the typical hippie stuff like bags, tapestries, Incense and burners, clothes etc... But we also consign for several amazing local artist so we have some beautiful one of a kind pieces. It's been a huge life changer and I am so excited to see what the future holds for us!! Maybe you all will see us at some festivals this summer! :) Check us out!!

www.************/peacefulvibesanddyes

www.peacefulvibes.com

Look forward to getting to know you all!!

~Sam

1 person likes this.
  2. Bluejeansguy

Bluejeansguy Member

Hello from the guy in Bluejeans 501s. I a an oldie from the UK Essex. Love all kinds of chatting and internet enjoyment. Wow I am a real oldie............and loner, just love chatting supporting people making music, lifesyles. All just wanna hello and welcome.

Would love too know more about your projects, so really cool,

Take care David