Male Family Nudity

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by CaliLatinoFreak84, Feb 21, 2017.

1. CaliLatinoFreak84

CaliLatinoFreak84 Members

Just curious if any other guys grew up in a family where the other guys weren't shy being naked together? Not in sexual ways, but in everyday life. Like brothers or father and son sharing a bathroom, being naked in front of each other while shaving or whatever? Did your dad's or older bros, uncles, cousins have the sex talk with you? Open limits wi Huh the guys?

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no..i was lucky to get an awesome set of parents that werent creepy like that

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if they tricked a bunch of kids into getting naked for them, they sound pretty pedo freaky to me.

Deidre, Irminsul and tumbling.dice like this.
  4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

The sex desire is unlimited, so in a family who are naked in front of each other the result is treble? Obviously, it means in this unleash family sex drive or desire of all the family members increase constantly. Oh my god, What will be the consequent result? The result is known for everybody!!!.
    I remember when I was teen all my individual second of my life was full of sex though, which was uncontrollable. Even now at 70, sex is a matter for me. Just imagine if I grew up 50 or 60 years ago in an unleash sexual careless family what would happen to me.
    Most of the psychological problems in modern society are due to unlimited freedom particularly sex freedom. Giving too much freedom mostly to children, actually, we kill all the natural desires inclouding sexual lusts. I think is better to follow some cultural treating in the family to be able to teach the kids to understand that they should respect many ideas and beliefs, and to make them ready for their future life.

5. theamos

theamos Members

I am a female and the only girl with three brothers. Our family had no shyness at all and there was nothing sexual at all

Jmack, joker69, idahocowboy and 2 others like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes, and in a clothed family the result is bass.

7. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So your brothers never tried to cop a feel of your boobs or butt when you were naked around them? And did they ever have erections when you saw them naked?

8. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Dear Theamos, a sexual feeling is a natural desire, like eating food, drinking water; so when you feel hungry you go directly toward the kitchen or refrigerator to get something. If there is nothing in the kitchen or refrigerator you will ignore eating or you wait to go out to get something. For sexual desire, it is the same, whenever there are plenty sexy sites in front of you like necked family member how can you say there is no sexual lust? It looks a little unusual sense.

9. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I have an older brother 10 years older than me but I never saw any of his tackle.
    I forgot what age I was exactly, probably 12ish. I used to walk around the house casually naked. Then I remember one day my dad said in front of me to my mum how he thinks its wrong that I walked around naked in front of him. My mum didn't say anything but I read between the lines and since then I stopped walking around naked.
    I'd have hated to have seen my dads tackle, omg the most turn off thought ever... by far. Just urg enough to turn me lesbo or something.

YouCanTrustMe likes this.
  10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I still have the image of walking in on my mother naked in a hotel on a family vacation. It haunts me. My dad walked around naked when I was small. But not when I was older.

11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Why did you start walking naked around your house when you were 12? Didn't you know that your parents would say something about it? I agree with thethinking cat's post, that the reason your dad said he thought it was wrong for you to go naked in front of him is he probably got a boner seeing you naked. Good thing you stopped going nude before you turned 16 or 17. Your dad might not have been able to prevent getting erection if he'd seen you naked at that age, lol.

12. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

LOL

is it me, or does that post read like it was translated through google translate??

Gramps69 likes this.
  13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I used to play hockey with a father and his son. They would take showers after the game. There was no partitions separating all the showers.

I grew up with all women in the house.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suspect you're right.

15. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

This whole thread had me LOLing HARD this morning. I mean, TACKLE?

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you didn't know that we use it for fishing?

17. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I guess it was the times but nudity among the boys and men in my family was common. Most of us slept nude and would see each other in the morning and at bed time. Went swimming at the YMCA in the nude. Took showers in open showed at PE and after sports practice. It was the same with my best friend growing up. We didn’t consider it unusual. It was just normal everyday sort of thing and not sexual.

18. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Agreed, same here Bobbie.

19. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

I raised my 3 sons as nudists. We still are nude around each other. They have sons, who are being raised as nudists also.

Gramps69 and Nakednudist like this.
  20. Samuel Wilson

As it should have been.

21. Samuel Wilson

As it should have been

idahocowboy likes this.
  22. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Yup yup yup...…..lol

Samuel Wilson likes this.