Professor Nutt: Theresa May's Religion Formulates Her Policy On Drugs

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by The Walking Dickhead, Feb 18, 2017.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

The Nuttmeister tells it how it is again.

If only the Nuttmeister was PM and not this hackitt old bison, tory **** witch. I hope she dies, quickly but painfully.

Nutt is predicting things could get even worse under her fascist reign, which is rather depressing for anyone like me who is stuck on this this shitty little island of nasty people and bad weather, and has nothing but trouble scoring.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-mays-religion-has-made-her-an-extremist-on-drugs-professor-david-nutt-says_uk_58a6e850e4b07602ad53a8a7

1 person likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what are the current drug laws there?....do you have dispensaries and medical weed?

3. The Walking Dickhead

No sadly nothing like that.

Ireland has just passed laws allowing doctors to prescribe it for medical reasons, and there's something called sativex which is a pharmaceutical derivative or something that some people can get, but i don't think it gets you high.

Apparently the pharmaceutical industry in the UK is one of the largest producers of it for research purposes, yet no-one is fucking allowed to use it or grow it themselves.

If you know the right people and you have money then you can get just about anything, cannabis cup weed, shatter, oil, vapourisers. But I struggle to score even a lump of crap hash these days.

There was hope some 15-20 years ago but for the past 10 years we've just had one **** after another, Gordon Brown famously reclassified it in 2008 and then the tories got in and for the past 7 years it's been Theresa May. This woman is a real nasty piece of work and her lights need to go out.

The tories only got in in 2010 through a deal with the lib dems to form a minority government, a deal which pretty much ended the lib dems over night. Then in 2015, to everyone's shock the bastards managed to scrape in again by the skin of their teeth. Something like 23% of the electorate voted for them, 18% of the population, then we had Brexit, Cameron resigned and May took his place by default as everyone else who challenged the leadership stepped down so she has assumed this position of power through little or no democratic process.

She also was heavily critical of Gordon Brown, who in 2007 following Tony Blair's resignation was "elected" as the prime minister without anyone voting for him, and now she has done the same.

Professor Nutt made waves some ten years ago when he was the labour government's drug czar by speaking the truth about drugs and calling for a more sensible and humanitarian approach, and was immediately sacked by Gordon Brown who reckons he's the expert on it, and that it's a potentially fatal drug.

It's a miserable situation, and everyone not least me is asbolutely fed up with it. The UK government is slowly turning this island piece by piece into a fascist state, and it's time the people rose up against them.

I don't know if you've heard about the treatment of sick and disabled people by the welfare state, what we call the DWP? it's truly shocking what is going on, these people have no souls. Ken Loach's recent film I, Danial Blake deals with this, and I can tell you from my own experience that what he portrays in that film is 100% true.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

just watched the trailer for that movie you mention....i'm gonna find it and watch it..looks interestig

5. The Walking Dickhead

It's up on solar movies. I wouldn't call it Ken Loach's best work, in fact as an overall film I found it quite weak. But it's factually sound.

6. The Walking Dickhead

This is what Scarecrow's successor, Amber Fudd had to say about her own consituents a few years ago.

The **** is now the home secretary.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10391147.Sussex_MP_blasted_for_drugs_comment/

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Theresa May is awesome and she is going to save your "shitty little island of nasty people".....mainly from themselves

8. The Walking Dickhead

And her arse resembles your face.

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

As a person, she doesn't bother me, I don't know her personal life, I don't want to tbh..But I don't wish her harm! Jees dickhead!

I wonder how she keeps going with all her trips, must be hard, as she is diabetic! She reminds me of Margaret Thatcher! I think she is not as strong as Margaret, but not as pompous either, conservatives are all the same, so yeah, bumpy rides inevitable..

And no to legalisation of drugs, Brits are too mad to take it, prescribed or not!

10. The Walking Dickhead

What am I am asshole for that? I'm sure there are many more who feel the same way. I have had it to fucking here with these politicians interfering with my life.

This woman admitted to being willing to press the button that could kill hundreds of thousands of people, in the event of a nuclear war. She has consintently stifled any debate on the legalisation of cannabis which has resulted in people who need it for medicine being denied, and people dying from legal highs etc. I know of four people over the past few years who are now dead from drugs overdose and suicide that could maybe have been avoided.

So fuck her. She's an evil tory scum rag. She actively prevents me from using cannabis, so I would prefer it if she stopped using oxygen.

Oh poor her!

I'm really disappointed to hear you say something like that. Maybe you don't like the weed personally, but whether anyone else uses it or not has got fuck all to do with you or anyone else.

1 person likes this.
  11. The Walking Dickhead

To further add to this comment...

Is it better people with mental illnesses go on pharmaceuticals, or kids smoke synthetic cannabis as opposed to safer, regulated real cannabis?

Of course it's not. Jees, I thought you of all people would understand this? The strain on the NHS from all this from overdoses and pills that just make people worse should be setting off alarm bells somewhere, but all this government wants to do is continue enforcing backwards policies, and selling off the NHS to private companies.

It's no wonder people on this island are so miserable and demented, government policy is driving people to madness. It's currently driving my mind into a dangerous place at the moment, but that's another story that will hopefully unfold for the better over the next few months.

The people running this country are sick, evil, twisted bastards. And what's worse is the brain washed, brain dead sheep who run around obediently following their rules such that there is no way for anyone who thinks differently, or more progressively to escape.

I am leaving this country one day, I have decided that emigration is my only option and that things are never going to get better, only worse. One day, when it is possible for me to do so...

1 person likes this.
  12. morrow

morrow Visitor

I agree with you totally tbh, perhaps I'm a bit raw at the moment, sorry, I just seen a friend's daughter die from smoking weed, but I guess it was her own fault..I do agree with you, just me, raw!

13. The Walking Dickhead

You can't die from smoking weed, don't listen to Gordon Brown. You can die while smoking weed though, and then weed usually takes the blame. Soz to hear anyway.

1 person likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

In all seriousness, the welfare and immigration things are killing your country. You need a hardline Tory to do what's best for you

15. The Walking Dickhead

Everyone needs to go barefoot. That's the only way.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

When scientists work out how to clone humans successfully

Maggie Thatcher should be first to be copied

Hashtag MakeUKgreatagain

Or I have a better campaign slogan

Hashtag MakeUKgrow_a_set_of_balls_again

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

one of those threads i just go to the last post and after a few words its just like.. i havent got time fo this shit

18. The Walking Dickhead

Thanks for letting us know

1 person likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:) you're welcome.

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I thought this whole "God told me do it" policy only came from American politicians. I do hope medical cannabis opens doors though. A wise man blesses Jesus with it in the bible. That same book also says all seed bearing plants are for the use of man. I really don't understand how from a Christian respective you hate something that heals the sick and makes people kind and happy. People are going to continue to use drugs regardless of their legality.

I wonder if the UK court system makes the same amount of revenue as the American from treating "addicts" of various drugs. They are addicts because you tell them they will say they are or go to prison. So you pay the state to fix you. Then they can point to the statistics and say "look how many people seek treatment this is a huge problem".

1 person likes this.