Islamaphobia In Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Feb 17, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

3 people like this.
  2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Freedom of religion has never been a Saudi forte . The wahabi/salafi brand of Islam they've been sowing all over the world is coming back to bite them. Religious liberty is our treasure. Let's hope we don't go down the Saudi road--which of course has nothing to do with Islamophobia.

1 person likes this.
  3. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I call this islamic elitist. Political elite. They are supremacists, but it is not politically correct to say this, only a racist would suggest such a thing.

Factions of Islam. God forbid you have turkish blood and are not considered pure Arab.

Christians and Jews are at the bottom of the heap for them all. freedom of religion is not permitted even within Islam.

what was it that the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia said? Burn all Christian churches to the ground? Syria is doing just that to Christians, Imagine if the pope said this about mosques. Really can't be surprised that Saudi Arabia send the undesirables packing with their unpure blood.

How long til North America gets a chop chop square?

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

I wonder what the truth really is? Let's face it, the press can start a load of crap, for writing things to appear not quite right, and start trouble throughout the world!

This makes more sense, although I'm personally not too bothered about it!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/22/saudi-arabia-deported-foreign-migrant-workers

Trump is doing it, and Brexit will do it, although the UK doesn't really have the balls to do it in a big enough way!

I've no problem with it, but I do think the countries these migrants come from, need more done by their own government..

5. Scratched

Scratched Members

I wonder how George Bush (either one) feel about their old One World agenda now.

One world is not feasible with critters like Middle Easterners on this earth. It's poison.

2 people like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It is poison isn't it? Some whacko cult religion we don't care about, in a part of the world we don't care about yet they infect the world with poison.

1 person likes this.
  7. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

I'm inclined to think of any plan to put the planet under centralized rule has cultural destruction at its core. To drive ruling efficiency things like borders and different currencies would have to go away. But so would all of the languages, there'd eventually be just 1. So, which language would it be? And would religions be exempted? Not likely. Eventually we'd all have the same diet, shoe stores and we'd surely need only a few different vehicle configurations. Of course there'd only be one web site, who would need more, it would just be confusing.

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

It happened with Europe, the euro.. took a long time, but itsbreaking up at last, should never have happened in the first place!

2 people like this.
  9. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

It was not just bush. Obama said when addressing the un.

“We have to put our money where our mouths are. And we can only realize the promise of this institution’s founding to replace the ravages of war with cooperation if powerful nations like my own accept constraints. Sometimes I’m criticized in my own country for professing a belief in international norms and multilateral institutions, but I’m convinced in the long run giving up some freedom of action, not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests but binding ourselves to international rules, over the long-term, enhances our security.”

Obama said America’s sovereignty should be given to foreigners who do not have your best interests at heart? And Obama and Trudeau were on the same page. :(

Bill Clinton has a thing called the Clinton global initiative where by he is looking to be a leader in the globalization of the world.

” For many in the international movement towards a single world government, religion, particularly “traditional” Christianity and Judaism represent not a unifying and stabilizing force for good, but a major obstacle to their goals of a universal secular state. Religion, says CGI, represents “a chief engine of deadly conflict.” Canadian contingency in CGI was cretien who was simply a Trudeau lackey.

https://clinton5.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishments/eightyears-10.html

Clinton worked to build relations with Russia and China. Dictatorships. Towards globalization.

I hope trump builds a wall to keep your refugees in your country. Lol

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Saudia Arabia will soooo turn to shit once they run out of oil

2 people like this.
  12. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Where there is oil in North American you will find a strong and growing immigrant Muslim population.

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I totally agree with this in the short term, but I believe in the long term (I think in terms of millennia) it will just naturally happen. It is individuals who ultimately drive globalization, not governments. McDonald's, Coca-Cola, and Levis 'conquered' the world just fine with no governmental or military assistance. I don't know what the world will look like in the year 3,000 AD, and people who attempt to predict the future in detail are almost always wrong; e.g., Western Union declaring the telephone of no value, IBM predicting people would have no use for photocopiers, Thomas Watson declaring that the world market for computers would be about five, and so on.

But I can't resist making my own generalized prediction for the year 3,000 AD. When the people of Earth look back at us, we will be considered barbarians.

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I'm defending Obama's Iraqi travel ban

2 people like this.
  15. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, I hope it would be Hip Forums.

1 person likes this.
  16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Gets My Vote......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

17. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

I'm already there, I mix single malt with diet coke.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nooooooooo Please Tell Me This Isn't True......... :yikes:

Cheers Glen.

19. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with doing this either, I wish/hope Canada does it too. i think the point 6 is trying to make is that it is ok for Saudi Arabia to do it but people are criticizing the Trump for wanting to do it. :).

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Insert DAMNNNNN! Meme from the movie Friday here.