Guy Filming Me With His Phone

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by archenemy, Feb 17, 2017.

1. archenemy

archenemy Members

I have always been paranoid. but i think my paranoia i base on real, actual facts. theres reasons im paranoid. i was so pissed off at this guy; i was yelling at him, swearing, U name it. I know the SOB filmed me cuz i saw him lift and position his phone. he was definitely doing something w/ his phone. Im just wondering what the SOB did w/ video, who he showed it to, etc. i was a little drunk, and i sure dont wanna be filmed. i do not like knowing i could always be getting filmed by someone using their cell. i dont like cameras filming what i do.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

What were you doing? Why would he have filmed you?

3. archenemy

archenemy Members

MORROW I was screaming at dude, calling him every name in the book. dude constantly is glued to his phone, too...like a junkie. hes a real dick. i hate the dude, he caused a buncha trouble for me last yr. im still mad about it.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

So you know him? Go have a word with the cops..They can take his phone, probably prosecute..Go for it!

5. archenemy

archenemy Members

I KNOW MORROW!!! What gives people the right to just flat out fim me? I was on the SOB's property tho. so i guess he has all the rights and i have none. im frickin Paranoid he threw it up on youtube. i actually searched for it. nothing. now thats Paranoia, at its finest! Lol

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think it's legal to film people if they're in a public space. as it was his own property, i assume that would be legal as well, although i don't really know.

the fact that she was the one verbally assaulting him probably wouldn't help her case either.

2 people like this.
  7. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

I think I just seen the video on the YouTubez

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Let me get this straight

You were at his place, drunk, verbally abusive

And he is the bad guy?

1 person likes this.
  9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Can Assure You If There Was Somebody On My Property Screaming Like Some "Unhinged Lunatic"

The First Thing I Would Do Is Reach For A Camera.

I Speak With A Lot Of Experience Because When I Owned My Previous Property 800 acres.

It Was Unfortunatly A Regular Event To Find Somebody Trespassing And Sometimes Dumping Rubbish.

Many Times I Received Threats After I Demanded They Reload Their Rubbish And Get The Hell

Off My Land..............I Don't Behave Like This On Your Land, Why Are You Doing It On Mine..?????

Methinks The Answer To Your Problem Is Bleedingly Obvious..........Stay Away From Him And

His Property.......And Book Yourself In For An Anger Management Assessment Today.

I Have Read Your Other Post And I'm Convinced You Need Help ....... :)

Cheers Glen.

10. Scratched

Scratched Members

I used to catch people filming me at work. It was a thing, they would film people, then send it to everybody else. Kind of stupid if you ask me.
    Felt like bending over and mooning them :)
    But you know who would have gotten written warning, suspended or fired.
    Something to sit and relax while watching tv at night while having a brew, and snicker about.

1 person likes this.
  11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Cop The "Filming Set" Sometimes Because I Look A Bit Different To The Average Guy In

The Street........Nearly 70 With Dreadlocks....Bare Feet.....5 Toe Rings.......Is Not Something

You Encounter Every Day. But It's Always Stupid Giggling Teenage Girls That Do It And

When I Ask Why.???..They Point Blank Deny Doing It.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Are you looking for sympathy?

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

No, But I Am Looking For A Secretary To Manage My Fan Club.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3 people like this.
  14. Scratched

Scratched Members

Hell I think it's cool! You're a good man. You do what you want in an expressive way. There's a guy in an organization I'm in, prob about your age, with a big ring in his ear. Reminds me of a pirate!

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

kind of weird to be filming..was it an old crank one?

most people these days use digital recording devices

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I just saw you on youtube

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......[​IMG]

Sneers Glen.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Was I supposed to throw away my vcr camera just because I got a smartphone

19. Scratched

Scratched Members

Yes, that's progress nowadays. Smart phones are "in", video cams are so yesterday.

Get rid of that vcr camera.

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i still owe payments on that shit. im not making payments on garbage....well im not making payments on the vcr camera either but if i am gonna steal half a camera i might as well keep it.