Don't Know What To Say

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by fundoo, Feb 17, 2017.

1. fundoo

fundoo Members

yeah, i really don't! I'm speechless! (as you all look at the paragraph filling the page :p) But Kinda why I stick to the music and food threads (less talking)...oh but also the crafty stuff when I'm back in that mode. Well, I originally came for the dreadlocks section, but I see that that has been a little quiet lately, so been lurking around and I have to say that I'm just impressed with the all-inclusive vibe going on here! Actually, i don't know what to say because, as another introduced, "I'm scared". Not of you! Of me! Just...I tend to latch on quickly and while I don't expect to like get together for coffee tomorrow, I would kinda like to stick with the place for awhile...so yeah, don't be TOO nice to me if you don't want me hangin' around ya! (I kid! I kid! Well, I'm working on this.) I really just kind of need some constant in my life and would like to stick around a place for awhile, so whatever it takes! (well, within reason)...omg, "speechless" eh?? Yeah, because I'm afraid to say too much! haha! :D Seriously, is there like an internet social media/forums like support group on here, cuz I could totally dig that right now! ;)

Call me Fundoo for now. I do have a name and I have a "username" and both just have bad vibes right now., but maybe in the future you will come to get a name..seriously, support group?? :p

oh and Hello!!! :D

2 people like this.