A Bit Too Frisky...

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by bft4evr, Feb 15, 2017.

1. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

2. My question would be what level of friskyness is acceptable and legal in that park?

3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

From the park website: "Lewd behavior - Nudity is acceptable; lewd behavior is not and will be prosecuted."

I would construe that to mean any sexual act. Kissing and hugging ok and as we used to call them in high school "Roman Hands and Russian Fingers" are not.

1 person likes this.
  4. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

"The couple were 'seated very closely to each other' and 'were kissing intensely'"

Holy shit, this is already lewd? I guess i'll have to ajust my scales.

I wonder why the officer not first asked them to behave more tame, instead of instantly arresting them. This is what i would expect from an authority representant, particularly with regard on the fact that he eraerns his income from my taxes. I gues we call this the priciple of proportinality (an authority person always is obligated to first try the most inoffensive instrument to achive the desiered effects).

Well ... the land of the free ...

Where i live, you woud be asked to behave correctly and then maybe later receive a fine (but only is someone felt molested - No harrassment -> no prosecution).

5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Pixy - since I was not there I really don't know what was going on. I think this is the key sentence in the article...

"Santos' arm was draped over Hamilton's leg (no metion of where the hand or fingers were!), and the two were engaged in a sexual act, according to the arrest record."

Seems there may have been more than kissing happening. I guess we'll never know.

6. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Maybe, but the adequate "first intervention" instrument to stop them from doing something "wrong" would'nt be put them in jail but to ask them to stop.

I also find it pretty strange that the newspaper published their photos. Like to pillory them. This is a crime too, also persons having trouble with rules do have personalty rights.

7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I can't argue with you Pixy. It would have been nice had they been told to stop. Perhaps that did happen though. We just are not given enough details to know exactly what happened.