Kkk Leader Murdered

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by SpacemanSpiff, Feb 14, 2017.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

wife and stepson arrested for the murder

[​IMG]

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/kkk-leader-found-shot-in-the-head-by-missouri-river-his-wife-and-step-son-were-charged-with-murder

2 people like this.
  2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I am left to presume that filing for a divorce as she had planned to do would have taken too long.

Crazy world out there.

3. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

KKK members are quite passionate about their beliefs and practices acknowledging that nobody can hurt you quite like the people you love and, some things, are private family affairs the government should not be involved in. Around here, they shoot G men and revenuers on sight!

4. Brilliant morning star

Brilliant morning star Members

Down here in Florida, there's a little town called Homassasa it sits on the Homassasa river... If a black family wants to buy a house there the realtor will tell them to go to the sheriffs station and ask the sheriff what he thinks about it. They jus don't tolerate that sorta thing down there.
    my my what a sad and spiritually dead place it is to be around... Can't wait to leave!!!

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Oh no i'm going to lose sleep tonight over this.

6. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

White sheets aye? :)

7. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

grey.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

They Started Off White...... ;)

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, not exactly going to lose too much sleep over the death of the grand wizard

[​IMG]

Hotwater

10. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

There was supposed to be a KKK rally just west of Atlanta yesterday, but they never showed up. They were supposedly going to be protesting the sentences a couple of haters got for brandishing a shotgun toward a group of black people. The weird thing was that the klan group was from Mississippi, not Georgia. As I have said before, the pointy hat choir barely exists in Georgia. The only ones you see are on the news posing for the cameras and they can't get a dozen klan kooks to attend, ever. I can't believe I was ever concerned about them when we moved here.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I agree with you that the KKK is pretty irrelevant today.

But if you live in Atlanta and arent native to Georgia you probably ha vent familiarized yourself with the attitudes from more rural parts of the state.

Living in Greenville, SC and not really bothering with any other part of the state except Charleston, I often find myself being lulled into a false sense that SC has evolved light years away from its past. Amd then people like Dylan Roof come out of the woodwork.

12. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I admit that I don't care that he is dead.. just a piece of shit racist guy... and I also drew conclusions about him, ones that may or may not be accurate, like he probably was abusive to his wife and son... And it was justified cause he was an asshole and I hateful violent person

Then I thought.... why is it ok to approve and be against someone being executed.... someone who killed someone else ... say his life should be spared, yet think it is ok that this guy was murdered?

I still don't care that he was murdered... and think they did the world a favour in taking him out...

13. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

So torn on this. no one deserves to be murdered. I care. He may have been prejudice but that does not excuse these people and give them the right to murder him.

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No one has the right to murder. But some people deserve to be murdered.

I don't know this guy so I can't say for sure he deserved it (and definitely not because of some prejudice. If so, it must be because he acted really really wrong on such a prejudice. Not the prejudice on itself).
    Just thinking there's a difference between some people actually deserve to die before their time by other people's hand (ideally not just anybody's hand) and people having the right to do it (they don't in most cases).