Want To Play Real Life Grand Theft Auto? Move To Tennessee

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by pensfan13, Feb 13, 2017.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

2. Scratched

Scratched Members

There are right places to protest, and plenty of wrong ones. If they don't have any better sense than to cause civil disruption, then hell yes I agree with this.

The roads are made for driving, not being Racially Charged centers of disruption. Let those cars drive!!! bump bump

3. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I am a little torn on this one. For me pedestrians always have the right of way. A vehicle is a deadly weapon. Seems that during these rally's humans have become deadly weapons these days. :(

The law seems confusing as well. This law only addresses civil lawsuits, but if it is found that you were wreckless in running someone down or targeted them you can be sued civilly. This does not mean you can not be charged criminall with assault with a deadly weapon of assault with intent to kill or maim.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I thought it was simple but without video evidence unprovable. Slow down but if people refuse to move then you may continue to slowly advance. If you wonder why I think this just look at the Rodney King riots.

5. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You know what will happen? people see these videos of people being attacked and they will just run through the lines as fast as possible for fear of what might happen.

I saw this video where a guys vehicle was being attacked and he we went around them but caught one of them... and he went down at the side of the car.... and was dragged under the car for 50 meters or so and the guy kept going ... got home and then called the police on the guys who were trying to assault him didn't even know he killed one of them. He was charged, I think found guilty... can't remember complately

I also have a friend who in high school delivered pizza on weekends. He went to deliver and was robbed in an elevator at gun point. the guys who did it were outside the building when he came out and returned to his car. they were blocking his exit so he ran them over to get out. They both ended up in emergency. One with a ruptured Spleen or Pancreas. My friend completely got off, the injured ones were charged.