Men: When Cumming, Do You Pump Through The Feels?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by markthehannah, Feb 12, 2017.

?

When orgasming during sex, do you:

1. Hold still during the orgasm contractions

6.9%
  2. Mostly hold still but let out a few jabs during orgasm contractions

36.3%
  3. Pump through the orgasm - but only if it's a really strong one

8.8%
  4. Pump through the orgasm every time

48.0%
  1. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

A quick poll for the guys!

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Depends on many other factors.
    Am I just trying to not be horny anymore, will there be lots of cleanup,do I not mind cleaning up, and other stuff.

3. Konvikt

Konvikt Members

Damn, I don't think about any of that. I just go hmmmm this seems like a good time to rub one out

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

well sure you can just rub one out but to get that really good tingly feeling you need full strokes and if you do that you are going to get it on your hand. so you best be naked or else when you pull up (or down) your pants you will get it on your clothes. then you best not be going out because you have protein stains on your clothes. of course you can change anyway but if you were gonna wear different clothes why didnt you get naked in the first place.
    of course you can just do the lower shaft stroke which dosnt feel as good but shoot it into the toilet dab with some TP pull up your briefs and you are out the door.

5. Maybe it's me, but I never waste an orgasm.

6. nympho man

nympho man Member

I never quit moving lol. I love to keep jacking or fucking, I just love the feeling.

emmamichelle likes this.
  7. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

This topic, while hilarious on so many levels, brings up a very good point. Orgasm and ejactulation are NOT the same thing. Too many women I have known over the years assume that once you start ejaculating, you're basically "done". That is not the case and many an orgasm has vanished just as it was starting because of this idea.

HarryD420 and Justron like this.
  8. Biwing

Biwing Member

This has been my experience thru out my sexual life !!!

9. Goander

Goander Members

I usually do. Sometimes like this morning, I got very close and stopped trying to prevent and extend it. It was past the point and rapidly climbed up the shaft and exploded. Made for a wonderful JO session and orgasm.

Kerri likes this.
  10. Kerri

Kerri Members

Most of the guys I’ve been with exercise option B

11. Goander

Goander Members

What is B?

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

Mostly hold still but with a few jabs

6Sailor9, ahsorandy and Goander like this.
  13. Goander

Goander Members

Kind of hard at that moment sometimes :smilingimp:

14. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol I wasn’t passing judgment - only sharing my experience ;-)

15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It really depends on how we are playing and fucking. I listen for signals from my wife as to what she wants me to do. Sometimes at the point of me cumming in her I will says shallow or deep and my wife will tell me. If it is shallow then I will pull back out except for about 2 inches and I shoot and drain my cum in her. If we are doing doggie and she says deep and she thrust her pussy back at me, I will give her a knee lifting really hard pounding and I stroke her deep on every spurt and stay deep and let it drain in her. It’s all good in my house.

djinx and MikeBD like this.
  16. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Keep on pumping, both for me and to be sure my partner has also orgasmed.

Simon :)

Kev627 likes this.
  17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I pump through it every time, always have. I find if the stimulation stops, the orgasm fizzles but the ejaculation will continue right on schedule. That's something that needs to be understood, their physiology, orgasm and ejaculation, they're separate events - keep going till I say I'm done if you're giving me one.....please. My orgasm considerably overlaps ejaculation, before and after. Maybe it's time for an experiment in physiology.....

Cosmic wonderland likes this.
  18. Goander

Goander Members

I tried the stop method again this morning meaning stopping short and letting it finish on it's own. I think this my new favorite thing :smirk:

19. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

I also pump through my orgasms every time. (Aside from my very first orgasm - which became so intense I couldn't handle it & had to stop, but the orgasm feelings kept going for ages even though I wasn't touching myself!) Continuing to pump through feels WAY better to me! In fact, I often keep stroking for awhile after masturbating to orgasm, and I usually keep thrusting for 5+ minutes after my orgasm when having sex. Feels great & my partner loves it!

If I stop stimulating my penis as my orgasm starts, the orgasm feelings will quickly diminish but I'll still ejaculate - which results in an unsatisfying orgasm.

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I keep pumping because my wife is having an orgasm at the same time, often begging me to do it harder.

NakedInfluence and 6Sailor9 like this.