18 From Delaware Looking For Community

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Neilus, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Neilus

Neilus Members

Hey! I'm Neil Joseph, from Delaware. I turned 18 a month ago, and was feeling rather down, since I've been unable to find a good community for sex related things I feel I've neglected throughout my teenage years.

I've educated myself as well as I could, (Not counting the useless abstinence advice the church youth group has been giving to all the young adults.) I don't want to risk my parents knowing about any kind of gay stuff, so regular meetings at the gay youth groups are out of the question. So, I've come up that some kind of internet forum would be the best place for this kind of stuff. This place looks more general than a gay forum, and is more specific towards the sexual aspect.

Sorry for the ramble, and I hope to get a bit more into this forums with time. Thanks.

Photo attached, since I can't figure out how to put the picture in the body of the message.

Attached Files:

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hi Neil And Welcome To Hip Forums.......This A Gay Friendly Website.....Enjoy...... :biker:

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. Neilus

Neilus Members

Cool to hear. And thanks for the welcome. :)

Tags: