Trump Protest Slogans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by newo, Feb 8, 2017.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

That's a little long to fit on a regular sign....are we talking about slogans for billboards?

1 person likes this.
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

_onald Trump
    The D is missing
    It's in the haters' mouths.

1 person likes this.
  3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Good, I'm glad we've found common ground on this.

If only ignoring these silly people would make them go away. Unfortunately they have the loudest voices and the media gives them the most spotlight.

"Showing solidarity" is just a fancy phrase for Virtue Signaling. Which is about as effective as putting a rainbow flag filter over your facebook photo to pretend like you give a crap about the Orlando night club victims while you don't actually contribute.

As a woman, I can wear a hijab and virtue signal to all Muslim sisters and be in "solidarity". But if I show up to the pipeline protests wearing a full feather head dress to show solidarity to my Native American sisters, that would be a form of cultural appropriation and racist insensitivity.

Do you see the problem with these bullshit double standards?

1 person likes this.
  4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"Virtue signalling"--is that another of Milo's catchy put down phrases to use when reason fails. I'm all for virtue. We could use more of it in our politics.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

trump is a Cheeto
    salty
    orange
    and full of air.

1 person likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Take your tiny hands off my healthcare

I cant take credit for this, i saw it on a sign but thought it was pretty good

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

2 people like this.
  8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Good Shit.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

9. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Well that is very polite, asmo. When you have a guest over for dinner you always serve them First. I always loved the Netherlands for their hospitality. Perhaps they only have hospitality to immigrants now and not visitors or their own people?

there is nothing wrong with Wanting to feed your own family first. As president it is his job to put the American oeople before people from other countries. I would hope that your country does this as well, but it seems perhaps they do not.

10. Asmodean

It all depends on the details how a president fulfills such a promise. We will see how he will do it. When looking at how he goes at things so far even some of his supporters are already losing faith in him. Hard to blame them imo.

11. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

That is what the media is putting out there which us just not the case. You have trump defenders trying to defend themselves. They are doing this to create unrest, leaving people with an insecure feeling, what we are watching is people instigating, media and the losing party instigating a civil war, in order to oust the president. It is really sick.

TRUMP
    Is selfish!
    Put Americans
    LAST

blacklivesmatter.com

12. Asmodean

Nice try ;)

13. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Not a nice try, it is very much what is going on in the USA and BLM does call for black lives from another country before white lives in America.. All black lives first. Not just black lives of America, they are about globalization and self government.

Left lost and they are throwing a tantrum.

Added sbove :). And good afternoon asmo

14. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Second?

15. Asmodean

Well each to their own, right. Globalisation is not just a dirty word. It is an inevitable thing in our progressing world (not primarly due to the agendas of dubious governments (or other groups/organisations for that matter) but due to technological, industrial and social changes).
    We do have to watch for the negative consequences of course (I'm not saying everything about globalisation is peachy). I don't think Trump sounds really smart in that regard. Not talking just from the dutch perspective but also for the americans who chose him. It really don't looks like they will actually benefit. Promises are easily made, big words just sound big. One of the main problems with this doofus.

Always fun to take notice of how things seem to you :p

About black people putting foreign black lives first, maybe create a new topic about that. But I don't see the abominable thing here. Lots of people put people they feel they have more affiliation with than some other people in their own country first. Even if they're in a foreign country. How crazy right. Same with self government. Oooh black people want self government. Uhm lots of other groups want that too. You just make a big deal of it when it is blacks. If you want to respond just quote this post in your thread about this topic ok? Thanks in advance :)

16. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Always fun to have you actually respond with a thought out response..... :).
    Trump promises
    Start construction on the pipeline again... check
    This created jobs ... check
    Temporarily stop immigration from middle eastern countries known to have terrorist groups against the western world ... check

You know what amazes me? People are actually so stupid that they have a problem with trump saying... I will put Americans first. That is his job ... and the reason he won is because oeople were not feeling that the left had any interest in Americans, since the recession they had never recovered. The left had made a big mistake.

trump also promises not to call irans leader the supreme leader, as this is what he insists on. He also promises to throw out obamas nuke agreement with Iran. Funny thing is that this nuke agreemeent with Iran was only signed and agreed upon by obama, thus making an agreement only with himself. So it is in actuallity already just a piece of garbage, so again, the people of the USA were lied to when obama tooted and patted himself on the back about this. Irans supreme leader never signed it. Trump has a mess to clean up. Iran leaders continues to call for death to Americans, as do many middle eastern countries, So why should the USA open the border to this?

17. Asmodean

Lol his immigration ban on middle eastern countries was ridiclous and not countered by court for nothing! Really... look at the details and some individual cases and it is hard to disagree.
    That construction on the pipeline only creates temporarily jobs and it was a ludicrous and unneccessary decision to rub these native americans the wrong way (I assume you're talking about that pipeline). I think this is not what people hope it ment when he said he's gonna be a president for ALL americans. After all, wouldn't the jobs it provides last longer if the pipeline would go around those lands? It is not all about creating jobs, it is not this easy. Look at the details. It was unneccessary to go against Obama's decision.

But I think it is also better to discuss these things in threads like the Trump score card or another one. Not this one that is supposed to be about slogans (humourous or not). I recall you asked people why they are already dissing Trump when he has not even been in office for long: reading the Donald Trump score card thread will enlighten you. Granted, it is quite long by now :p
    Although if you are not biased and take notice of the news and some background articles or progams you should already know. Probably playing devils advocate.

18. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Let me ask you this asmo, honest answer. What was the general consensus by people from the Netherlands towards Americans over the last 10 years or more? Not based on colour, just Americans. What do Nederland think of Americans? Majority? I know the answer to this. Being Canadian makes a difference in how I was treated when it became known I was Canadian.

By the way, the keystone line obama never stopped the construction... passively let it continue, but allowed people to try to stop the construction. .. Hilary refused to say what her stance on it was. Trump was straight forward instead of on the fence. I am not talking about my feelings on it, it is irrelevant. The pipeline is not in native land at all.

I will check out the score card. I am sure there are many silly things in it. Remember obama called for change and passed the least amount of changes. He didn't follow through on much of his promises. If you want to add a slogan please do. I have added many.

Trump
    Is to blame for all
    The shit obama did
    To divide the
    USA

19. Asmodean

Nice try ;)

20. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Nice try ... lol. Just shows how closed off people are and unwilling to get out if their echo chambers. Lol.

And you never did answer the question.