Topological Supersymmetry In Transformable Soliton Waves

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Wu Li Heron, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/02/170206130610.htm

Its actually an extremely lucid account, but what it doesn't discuss is the supersymmetry in matter that can very likely explain things like superconductivity. Their four fold symmetry supports supersymmetry and already we have a quantum mechanical description of 500 states of matter. Being able to base it on geometry and dynamics means a systems logic can be developed that is founded on first principles and describes how to produce a Theory of Everything and how to do, well, anything. There is even a new class of states of matter known as Topological Insulators that only conduct on the outside in contrast to normal currents. Evidence also exists that long range forces are just as important as short range ones when anything goes through a phase transition meaning they are closing in on describing the geometry and systems logic that applies to everything. Its a metaphorical scalar architecture, I believe, that ultimately describes a recursion in the law of identity where the only thing we can know is that we know nothing because geometry emerges from and revolves around the void itself and one without the other is a contradiction. I'm blathering, but it means they are closing in on the mathematics of nature and there are already chips such as memristors that can leverage the same architecture to possibly produce an AI. Considering its a scalar architecture, one implication is that everything including the internet itself can be said to display social and antisocial behavior and express an extrapolation of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs into a broader Rainbow Spectrum of Needs and Desires. Believe it or not, physicists have already explored the mathematics of what I'm suggesting.

It means relativity needs to be some four times more complex expressing a much broader self-assembling systems logic and life, the universe, and everything can be explained in simple metaphors a child can understand. Once somebody discovers the self-assembling logic it, of course, assembles itself because its one of those Duh! moments when everything makes much more sense and a lot of our current sciences suddenly look like pathetic approximations that use Byzantine approaches and unnecessary Three Stooges slapstick.

Soliton waves can already be produced and manipulated in significant ways with about 270 Thz being the fastest I know of and just using them to communicate from one side of current chips to the other would dramatically increase their speed. It makes even the other current efforts in optical chips look slow in comparison and, ideally, you'd want to use it for a full scale computer core with an analog design and even self-assembling if you can do it. There is already an effort to produce the first self-assembling full scale quantum computer made from materials known for their superconductivity, but you would want four to eight rudimentary models in order to express the inexpressible of infinite dimensions all converging upon the void. Like so many Russian nesting dolls you should be able to make an infinite number of models that all obey the same systems logic, but eight is really all you need to get the basic idea and describe most of what's observable. All of this can be applied to current machine learning efforts where machines can learn from one another because its self-assembling and, in some real sense, the internet itself can be said to express a life of its own which is about to increase dramatically with the next generation of computers and the next generation internet of things to come. It means common future processors will combine both quantum mechanical and classic Von Neumann Machines on the same self-assembling chip that can even work at room temperature and use virtually no power and even scavenge all their own power from their environment like a living organism. Classical architecture provides invaluable error correction, while quantum mechanical confers invaluable speed, efficiency, and creativity.

The current revelations in bacterial and virus "quorum sensing" show how the language of nature appears to be intrinsic to existence itself and is a paradoxical pattern matching language that may very well even apply to the laws of physics themselves. For example, gravity can be considered the most social force of all, while inertia always wants to go its own way and even comes to blows.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i love the way you're able to express things.

i wish i wasn't afraid to still hang out in university science and engineering libraries as a non-student, the way i used to before all the terrorist crap.

nobody looks at me twice anywhere else on campus, the probably figure i'm a proffesor of some obscure class they're not taking, or on staff or something,
    but the science and engineering library now, the way they have it set up, is like airport security so they can check if you have a valid student or staff i.d. before entering or leaving.
    i'm sure that's not just to keep people from walking out with books without checking them out.

at any rate this is why i haven't been able to keep up with developments the way i used to. supposedly we still have the net, but its being over run by the corporate mafia and places like here, that are the whole reason i'm on it, seem to be getting a smaller and smaller share of internet traffic. and the peer reviewed journal sites are now pay for play mostly.

sorry to not be more on topic. wish to something i could. nits as a unit of light? is that what they're calling micro-lumins or whatever it used to be now?
    (blarg, i just realized that question was in relation to the other thread i was just reading, about display technology?)

i guess what i should be asking here is: soliton waves? is that what an e-m wave becomes in the hundreds of terra hurtz range? or are we talking about g-waves, or some combination?

like i said, haven't been able to keep up. my spell checker doesn't seem to know soliton either, but it does seem to make intuitive sense.
    not that 'intuitive' is anything to be trusted in that realm.

3. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Soliton waves are a kind of standing wave, that can be created in any medium, and don't disperse. Normal waves will steadily diminish in amplitude and be dispersed, but soliton waves are self-reinforcing and can travel for any arbitrary distance without attenuating or even stand still within the medium.

The real interest here is that quantum mechanics are currently formulated as wave mechanics and being able to reproduce an arbitrary number of soliton waves and play with their geometry on a chip mixing and matching large numbers of them means we can explore the geometry and temporal dynamics of quantum mechanics computationally and see where they start to overlap classical mechanics.