Black Lives Matter Turns On Justin Trudeau? Trudeau Is A White Supremacist

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by MorphGirl, Feb 5, 2017.

1. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

This is not a racist thread, it is news... there is what the media puts out and then there is the facts. It is my understanding that in the USA they showed the anti trump support from Toronto that was organized by BLM Toronto... hen it turned out to not be about that at all. It was an anti Canadian, anti western world rally under the guise of being anti trump.

Are we suppose to pretend that BLM is not racist?

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Can you say something without the blm thing?

It's racist..They are! But your obsessed with them..You recruiting?

Why didn't you just add to your last blm thread?

1 person likes this.
  3. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

It's only a matter of time before tanning will be seen as cultural appropriation. It's also a measure of privilege since you have the weird ability to darken in the summer then return to "white" in the winter. Consider how many brown and black people can't do that, oh the horror. You should be ashamed of yourself for this, how dare you darken and don't you dare even think about getting dreads, only evil white racists get those.

Seriously though I see your point. I harp about the 70s, but it really was a time I look to fondly as nobody in San Francisco or Marin County seemed to care what anyone was as long as they weren't assholes. If not for my black and Hispanic friends I would never have mastered Disco, which saved my adolescent sex life! I was the only "honkey" in my physics study group though I was the only one who didn't make an A (I scored a B in the class because I suck at some of the higher math).

I personally don't agree with the one world people concept. I think nations and the variety of cultures on this planet are exactly what makes our kind so special. If we merge into a one world system, which language to we adopt? Because there would be no need for so many. And we sure don't need multiple cultures, so we'll have to form a global mono-culture as well. That's the sort of thing I don't want to see. At least as individual nations we have a better chance of reaching solutions to life's problems simply because there are so many ways of thinking going on.

The death of languages marks humanity's loss of culture one bit at a time. English has over a million words now, so should it become the mandatory global language? I bet a lot of people would disagree.

4 people like this.
  4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

my BLM thread the last one? Where did I start a BLM thread? Lol. Never did. This is the first. This is current news. It is about Canada ... And BLM which is in the news. Pointing out hypocrisy in a group that is in the news .... Pro Islamic state rally in the western world is what it was/is. Opening peoples eyes to this is not recruiting either. What exactly are you suggesting I am recruiting for?

Leave the government to their stuff and get on with your life? Good luck with that. Let's just pretend these things are not happening as the laws and the lIfe you know it is denied to you. As laws change not for the better of all but for select groups. As you tan.

It is my understanding that news in the USA showed this rally as an anti trump rally... when in fact this was and is an anti Canadian, anti western world rally... anti Obama rally, yes they spoke out against Obama too. where the hate for the people from all walks of life are hated for their skin colour, their religion, their peacefulness is frowned upon, walked on... taken for granted. Just as Trudeau has done, just as BLM has done. It is a priviledge to be here, not a right. At least I thought it was. who will I look to in the future to defend me? It will not be to the Canadian government, because I do not exist to thEm. No Canadian identity, said Justine trudeau and BLM Toronto does not want me to exist either.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Omg! There you go again! Me me me! Who cares?

So i like colour on my skin! You like to give people the impression your a girl, but your not..Why? I am a sickly colour, tan helps that..You?

I believe no matter what you shout about, what group you belong to..No one listens, in the end, it will be what it is..I mean, trump proves that! Conservatives prove that!

I work hard, I choose how I spend my money, it's not my fault people don't do that..The same as no matter how much you shout and complain about these groups, how bad it is in Canada! Make a difference to your own life, leave if it's so bad!

Close your door, and do your own!

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I see that you have found a news source that has reported that BLM is trash-talking Canada's Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau. Do you think it's a credible source? :)

I would definitely take offense to that, if I thought that it were true. Something tells me this may be yet another case of someone who is claiming to be BLM saying something that negatively effects their cause.

7. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

This is not about you tanning, cancer rays, wanting to be darker, or anything else you choose to talk about. please stay on topic as the rules state and do not personally attack people. This is against the rules. You like yo give people the impression that I am male. Lol. Please stay on topic and stop with your personal and inaccurate accessment. This is against the rules.

Look at the video, it is true, completely true. Yusra, BLM Toronto co founder speaking a few days ago in Toronto under the guise of it being an anti trump rally. They also attacked Obama. It was her and she does not deny it is her and her words. Her partner, co founder said with regards to her tweets and Facebook posts said. “I won’t comment on it,” Sandy Hudson said. “It would be besmirching the memory of Andrew Loku.”
    Andrew Loku who was threatening neighbours with a hammer and ran at the police with a hammer ready to strike and was shot for it. Discussing the tweet, Hudson said, "was not in the public’s interest." Khogali simple buried her head in the sand til the next time she speaks against Canada's culture' white people and the west. They are not a good org.

1 person likes this.
  8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Just to be clear... aliens do speak to BLM Toronto. illegal black aliens, Only Illegal black aliens who cheat the system and ignore our immigration laws at the expense of Canadians. not the greenish silver small ones or the tall grey skinny ones, because they are not black and do not matter. Lol

1 person likes this.
  10. morrow

morrow Visitor

Lol

1 person likes this.
  11. soulcompromise

There can be merit in something, and yet it becomes clear that some people will abuse that merit.

I think it's above all else important to realize that African Americans are very often discriminated against, and that when it comes to the police they are not favorably viewed. I would not be surprised if there is more to the case of the hammer wielding man than we know. Perhaps he was told to drop the hammer and did not immediately do so, therefore he was shot. Or something like that... Just imagine for a second that there's a really good reason that these people are sooo upset.

I'm not saying anyone should attack a police officer. That would be wrong. I'm not saying that the guy didn't have to drop the hammer (if our little scenario were in fact the case). That, too, would be wrong.

I think there is a known lack of communication. That man should be given dignity so that he can afford to drop the hammer! :) That's my little thought...

12. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

This is the very sort of divisive assumption that has driven race relations downward for the last few decades in the US. A blanket assumption that this is just what, "universally accepted"? It totally sells short the black Americans who have risen so far above this play for universal pity. The very term "African-American" has also been divisive since Jesse Jackson first coined it. And just look at the coin he has managed to turn from it.

The real shame is how the damage has spread to other nations, all of it based on past events that nobody can fix. There is no way possible to "right historical wrongs" a phrase I hear whenever advantages are assigned on the basis of race, usually to anyone BUT white people, since they are clearly all sitting on easy street eating bon bons. Nevermind that most of the poor in the US are white, they don't matter since white people are so universally evil and stole everything they have from everyone else on the planet.

Sure, that's the simplistic version of the message, but it has made a substantial impact over the years. I remember well when things between white and black Americans were so much better. It's hard to point to a specific set of events, one I can name was the crack epidemic, supposedly a government conspiracy, but blamed on ALL white people. Same with slavery, something every race on the planet has practiced, but somehow the US version was the very worst and is blamed again on ALL white people to this very day (nevermind less than 5% of the US population owned slaves and that they were owned by other black Americans and Native Americans as well). In fact, every time the government in the U$ fucks up, it's instantly attached to the white citizens, even though the US has one of the most diverse governments on the planet.

Constantly blaming the problems black Americans have on history and other external circumstances is an endless loop. It gives rise to the "soft bigotry of low expectations". So many of the issues I hear attributed in this manner affect all of us because they are not race issues at all, they are class issues. The US is mired in serious class issues. The wealthy are getting more wealthy, "trickle-down" isn't happening and the people most affected by this have been white Americans but nobody cares since they surely "deserve" all of it because of slavery, Jim Crow and welfare, all products of the wealthy, a good many of them democrats.

One of the unique ways the wealthy manage to stay well under the radar for all of this ire is to pack away to gated communities and keep the racial pot stirred so the lower-class citizens of all colors pay more attention to hating each other as the economy squeezes them. I'm still amazed so many of the protests have avoided this issue. Why aren't they blocking gated communities? Why aren't they burning down Comcast and AT&T?

On the issue of cops, I avoid them. As white as I am, any encounter I have had with them has been most lame. Every cop I have met had an obvious superiority complex and a hair trigger mentality that pivots on a dime if you say or do something other than exactly what they say. I don't "like" this, but I accept it and so far have managed to stay alive (though roughed up a couple of times). I can't imagine being so STUPID as to actually defy or pick a fight with a cop knowing what I know about them.

Which is why I don't feel sorry for people who draw their wrath when it could have been avoided. At some point common sense has to kick in. The street is not the place for an impromptu rights argument. It's just not. And God help anyone stupid enough to take a swing at a cop or run from them, especially if you KNOW you're guilty.

3 people like this.
  13. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

The thing about Toronto is that it is the goto place for new immigrants. We are brining in a very large number of Syrians, Islamic people and do not care who. Nor does our government care. We are watching, the world is watching the destruction if a country, Everything that people love about canadas culture, way of life is being destroyed. No distinction... no core identity as Trudeau called it. canadians are nothing.

Here is another speech that happned at tad BLM anti trump rally. This was and is the mood of BLM.... calls for no borders and for Muslim people, black people to crush all white people, crush America. It is time to rise up.

This speech followed the first speech I posted by Rhogali, the cofounder of BLM Toronto held a few days ago.

When I said there is an energy here I was not kidding that had a very uneasy undercurrent.

Calling to become the enemy that we have Nightmares about. Seize the farms and factories. Tear apart the prisons and detention centres. Destroy the borders. That guy needs to be deported, citizenship revoked if he has it. Calling to destroy Canadians way of life? Crush Canada under their foot. This welcoming open country? This is what BLM is about here, what will Trudeau do? Welcome more people in to be radicalized or already are and join this movement... because as he has promoted, Canada has no identity, looks like we are getting one.

Muslim Protester Calls for Communist Revolution and Removing Borders

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RxZmiPrp00

14. soulcompromise

It's not an assumption. I will read the rest of that now.

15. soulcompromise

Dick I'm sorry that we don't agree. I do think Black people face a problem with discrimination. There is a long history in my country (the U.S.) of segregation, prejudice, and even hatred. There is no reason for it. Yet, it's easily explained away when there are instances in law enforcement. It's got to stop but no one is going to stop. No one even gives it a second thought. It's tragic when a black man is shot for little reason other than to prove a point.

Some people are quick to defend the police. I have seen them belligerently pull their weapons on me! It gives one a sense of entrapment! That is to say it is outrageous when it is uncalled for.
    Of course there are circumstances when an officer must use deadly force. But that must be ritually examined and scrutinized. That's where BLM is at. Not at some teenage rebellion b/s excuse for a poorly managed tantrum, or whatever is being sold.

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Morphgirl, how is your way of life destroyed exactly by an issue like in the OP, or your PM saying there's not one kind of canadian identity? Please be not so vague and explicit as possible.

17. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You might want to watch the videos and read what hate BLM is dishing out, rather than talking about police in the USA and poor black people. Boohooo, If a person illegally came to this country yet you opened your arms, Give them health care and assistance... at the expense of tax payers, yet if is not enough. Commits crimes, arrested for it... deportation for it... this is not unjust as BLM preaches. Living here is a priviledge, not a right. We have laws.

Seems you simply read and neglected to actually listen to what the group is saying... blindly following and believing their lie. nothing justifies what is going in with this group in Toronto. This is supported by the founders in the USA by the way. They have come here to listen and participate with BLM Toronto. 7 shootings by police in Toronto in a year, majority of them were not black. You do not threaten peoples lives, you do not hav murder plots, there are results to that which result in deaths to save an innocent. BLM is radical and anti Canadian, anti western world, anti freedom. Did you Watch the videos? Did you even do that?

18. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

There is a culture here which is ignored, not recognized, denied. That is of the silent majority. That is the culture that makes many look fondly upon Canadians. He did not say there was not o e kind of Canadian identity, he said there is no core Canadian identity, which is not true. Do you need me to explain to you again? I made it very clear.

Do you see a problem with BLM Toronto?

19. soulcompromise

You misunderstand me.

I believe there exists here a breakdown in communication.

You continue with this litany about Toronto BLM. I'm looking at the larger issue of racism. BLM has a very important point to share with even you, Sssshhhhhhh. Tolerance is the answer.

I disagree with your rant. I don't think BLM is radical or anti Canadian. I did not watch the videos. I believe in a future without racial stigma! :)

EDIT: I can see the headlines upon doing a google search. It seems you may be on to something, and this may warrant further discussion. I don't think BLM should be tarnishing the names of Trudeau or other leaders. It doesn't seem like they are very well organized. They seem very intent on proving that they are simply an angry mob.

However, because I'm unfamiliar with Canadian newspapers, I am unsure which sources are credible. One example, the Toronto Sun, I found to be mildly offensive. It comes across as retaliatory AND informative. Those are big words, but what I mean is... Why don't they leave the mudslinging to someone else? :)

Very sad that someone is insulting Canada's Prime Minister.

20. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Sorry for misunderstanding. :). Why do you think they are unorganized? BLM Toronto is actually extremely organized.. they were in a parade last summer with the pm in Toronto and actually stopped the parade to make demands of pride Toronto and the police... which was to exclude. BLM Toronto is an anti Canadian group, anti western world group, anti government group. BLM USA has supported them. :). They are an angry mob which hates all and any who are against their hatred. If you are black and against them they will tell you you are anti blackness and pretend to be white.

The Toronto sun is a tabloid newspaper. the sunshine girl , it is a liberal paper ... the Toronto star is a liberal newspaper as well more so than the sun. .. then there is th national post which is conservative. ... the national post is the most credible, even though they are conservative they have the best writers and do not have gossip columns and such. I read them all actually, it is interesting to see which stories take president on the front page. What is important. Which ones sweep things under the rug .. etc...

The scarey part of this group is organized, and have reached out to other groups, some of which are recognized as terrorist groups in canada and receive endorsements from them, they are in contact with founders of BLM in the USA.