Does Anyone Here Do B.b. ?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by TheNewDawn106, Feb 5, 2017.

1. TheNewDawn106

TheNewDawn106 Members

Hey all,

For any male bottom bi guys here, have you ever tried bareback? My man who's got a tick big cock and head really wants to cum inside me and I'd kind of like that too but I know about the dangers of STD's. He says he's a doctor so he checks himself twice a month and he's always been clean. I've always been clean cause I've never had sex lol.

Does it make a difference? Feel better or the same as if your top is wearing a condom...?

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Doesnt feel the same but you will feel better after knowing most diseases can be prevented from condom use. Sounds strange to check twice a month though like he has that many new partners?

3. TheNewDawn106

TheNewDawn106 Members

Maybe lol. I think he's just thorough. He said the last time he fucked was 2 weeks ago...but now he's kind of giving me a lot of pressure to come over. I don't need this right now while I'm trying to heal from PMO addiction. He's also persistent that we do it at his place when I'm much more comfortable doing it at mine...

...might be time to cut him loose.

4. TheNewDawn106

TheNewDawn106 Members

Maybe lol. I think he's just thorough. He said the last time he fucked was 2 weeks ago...but now he's kind of giving me a lot of pressure to come over. I don't need this right now while I'm trying to heal from PMO addiction. He's also persistent that we do it at his place when I'm much more comfortable doing it at mine...

...might be time to cut him loose.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I don't normally go bareback, but I've let the last 4 men fuck me bareback. I don't fuck often, those 4 have been over a 10 year period, and it's been about 2 years since I've been fucked. They've all been bigger cocks, and I needed them in me bareback...it's sooo much better letting them cum in you....

Chris4u likes this.
  6. TheNewDawn106

TheNewDawn106 Members

Really?! Wow that sounds so nice. Maybe I'll let him do that :) he's so big I think would get pregnant if I could lol

7. jsb

jsb Member

My regular top that fucks me using a condom was surprised when I told him he could bareback me the last time we were together..
    It felt great having his sperm fill my ass, but will probably only BB on special occasions.

Chris4u likes this.
  8. sean15666

sean15666 Nuts and Bolts

i tried bb with a married friend. it was very intense.

9. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

I’d only try if he can prove that he’s clean. If he can, and you wanna give it a shot, be sure to make the necessary cleaning precautions. I feel like it’s more more enjoyable when neither of you have to worry about you know what.

With that said, I’ve gone bb a bunch of times with two guys, both long term fwb. The first was a good friend, we were young, not worried about catching stuff, and we both just liked fucking. I couldn’t really tell the difference, probably because we were usually drunk and he’d put it in and jack hammered away, but he said bb felt so much better. The first time we had sex was actually bb, and he came inside me. It was slow, intimate, and erotic...definitely not fucking. I straddled him as he sat on the couch, hands all over each other, moaning, a little making out. It was really incredible and an amazing experience. I wish everyone had a first time the second guy, I was a little older, as was he, and he was married so there was quite a bit of trust. I had figured out how to properly clean myself, and because he and I had sex a lot more often than fucked, I could definitely tell a difference. I absolutely loved it. It felt better, and I found it significantly more erotic/intimate. It was a huge turn on to know we were going raw. He also got me into ass-to-mouth, which took a little getting into, but it drove him crazy when he’d be fucking me and I’d moan, “can I taste my ass daddy...please take it out so I can suck it...just for a little.” I loved getting facialized and/or swallowing his big loads, but dude something is so fucking hot about a guy cumming inside you. It feels amazing and is so intimate and hot. If we had a long layoff, he’d often cum kinda quick and keep going. Using his cum as lube and going a2m sucking his cum covered cock was so dirty and amazing. My absolute favorite was when he’d cum deep inside me, stay inside me, and stroke my cock until I unloaded. Some people love cumming together, but I loved going one at a time so I could concentrate on his orgasm then mine.

BB can be really great and special. Just make sure it’s with the right person.

Chris4u likes this.
  10. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

FWIW...They have medicine called PREP that can proyect from HIV, should you choose to BB. But only works for that, not HPV, syphillis, etc.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

At 55 I was finally bred bare back while my wife sucked me off and the orgasms were so intense.

DaveTheBiGuy and JReed like this.
  12. topper

topper Member

I just saw a mature bi sex video that was just like that. It looked fantastic The husbands ass was getting fucked while the wife had his cock down her throat. Every once in a while, the guy would pull out of her ass and she would suck his cock, then put it back in hubbys ass. I hope you enjoyed it as much.

DaveTheBiGuy and Sigma94 like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was on top of my wife (69) while he was fucking me...it was quite intense as we did so in several positions.

JReed and Sigma94 like this.
  14. JReed

JReed Members

I think you have a couple of questions going on here, the first being the safety question. Something about a doctor having relatively frequent sex yet asking you to take his word for the fact he’s clean seems incongruous. Add to that the feeling that your being pressured makes me think you might want to get a better understanding of the situation.

Regarding bareback, I’ve done both and enjoy bb more, if for no other reason than I want him to cum inside me. Lying on the bed with my butt full of cum after he pulls out is incredibly erotic to me. It’s the ultimate expression of the slutty/submissive feeling that I crave which was the reason the whole thing started in the first place. That said, condom and heavy lube makes things go much easier, something very important for a newbie. If my first time was like my most recent, with a guy tearing me open bb and using me hard, there’d never have been a second time. I still don’t know how my wife can take long, hard fucks in the ass from me and at least one other guy like she does. The girl is a champ

15. Colt Hunter

Colt Hunter Members

i have had sex with condoms but only very few BB.