Under My Chat!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Aerianne, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

scrubbed my house today in am effort to make it smell nice for the lady coming to look at an item for sale....fingers crossed

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

she couldnt see it... but I imagine she knew something was going on downstairs, she had the carpet by the door pulled up..

I am beat. waiting on batteries to charge back up took forever.. its a burglars paradise right now. I only managed to gut it. other than that its wide open witha tarp stapled...

smoking on some AK47 and probably pass out in a few mins. not feeling so good it was 81F and i knew it was hot but It was just draining me more cause I had a couple beers..

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hubby is going to get a corded drill/screwdriver.

Every time we need to use it, it's not charged. Then he said the battery was shot.

I cannot wait! Waiting on that damn thing to charge has been my life story here.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Trucks are about to start soon. :)

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Jodi emery who is marc emery's wife is not liked by the trudeau people and their new shop was raided a day after opening

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/2017/02/24/police-raid-cannabis-culture-again

ive read her tweets..she doesn't know when to shut upp...calling trudau out...obviously you call out the pm you get answered

https://twitter.com/jodieemery?lang=en

I just hate how she plays the victim as she flies around the country...trying tto say she and marc are paying the big price.....millions of us have paid the price

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

item sold :)

plus sold a second item as we stood in the room...matched the first item :)

3 people like this.
  7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Good evening friends--so glad it is Friday. My work has been insane lately and it's good to have some peace.

2 people like this.
  8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Having a bad night. Got in huge argument with my stepdad over this video. I believe it started as a property/trespassing complaint. Regardless of how it started, the cop took it too far and was in the wrong. I said to my stepdad that the off-duty cop was a piece of shit for pulling his gun on this 13 year-old kid who was apparently standing up for a girl who the cop called a "****". Brave kid, as far as I'm concerned. The cop was also FORCING the kid into his(the off-duty cop's) lawn, presumably so he could get him for trespassing.

Anyway, after I got pissed off about the cop's actions, my stepdad said "does it involve you or concern you in any way?". I said "yes, because this type of shit is happening all over the country and I have the right to my opinion". He then proceeded to say "look here, you little dickhead......as long as you're under my roof, you don't get to have opinions". I proceeded to punch a hole in the wall and he drove off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZWzgOa1EtE

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Isn't magic just science that you don't understand

10. TopNotchStoner

Some would argue that everything is science, and everyone is a scientist. Think about it...........we're always working equations and computations in our heads, creating chemical reactions when we cook food, analyzing various objects and how they operate, constructing things from Lincoln Log cabins to skyscrapers, drafting blueprints, even creating art etc.. All of those things involve some classification of science.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no

its aliens

1 person likes this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

wanna keep rats off your property get a

[​IMG]

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my dog doesn't chase rats...he sleeps while they run by his face :(

14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I cannot believe that asshole.

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

cop way over reacted no matter what the kids did

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont trust groups of teens, I certainly would take all the safeties off my weapon and be prepared. some rats some years ago when the projects were there were throwing rocks, I fired a warning shot into the ground. ended that shit pretty.. btw you never shoot into the air, people can get hurt miles away.. a cop and he dont know how to properly discharge a weapon safely. tisk tisk...

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm A Little Confused Here...[​IMG] ...Are You Waiting For A Drill To Charge.....Or Your Hubby...??... :D

Cheers Glen.

19. TopNotchStoner

I posted the same shit in RT. Pressed_Rat took the cop's side, which is his right, but we got into it a little.

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Wireless drills.
    The struggle is real.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.