Tighter After Orgasming

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

After I have an orgasm my vagina feels tighter and it's harder for my boyfriend to enter me, it also seems more painful to have deep sex after I orgasm.
    Obviously it's not impossible , it's just something we both notice. It's not painful for him, but it can be uncomfortable for me sometimes.
    Is this normal?

Bigtruck1 likes this.
  2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

My ex was a squirter and when she came her cervix would push out against my cock causing pain

3. Candybuttons

Mines not cervix related it's just the inside is narrower. Maybe it swells ?

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

It does but only a moment for most

5. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Perfectly normal. My wife hates having a clit orgasm from oral before penetration for the same reason. It makes the initial penetration next to impossible if we do that.

My only suggestion is to save the clit orgasm for last

1 person likes this.
  6. TMUK

TMUK Members

Pain for you or for her? I assume her, but I want to be sure.

Either way: #sadface

7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife tends to open up after her first orgasm. She is still tight enough for both of us to enjoy it.

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Pain for me. Hard dick is not meant to be bent

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

This is normal and it could be due to two things. 1) during sexual excitement and climax the blood vessels on the inner tissues of the vagina accumulate more blood and cause engorgement. After climax the blood usually drains but in your case it may taking some time to drain so it is remaining in an engorged state. 2) There are some muscles which encircles the lower end of the vagina and the female urinary passage. These muscles are part of your pelvic diaphragm which supports the vagina, uterus and lower part of the rectum. During orgasm this muscle contracts and makes the vagina tighter which may be felt on the partner's penis. Again after orgasm this muscle normally relaxes soon after but it may be taking more time in your case.
    In my case I have felt my wife's vagina does that on some occasions especially after she was highly stimulated during foreplay. In those instances I never withdraw my penis after climax and enjoy the hard grip which to a certain extent caused slight painful sensation to both of us but we enjoyed that. There is "no pleasure without pain".

Candybuttons likes this.
  10. Candybuttons

Thankyou for your response. You seem very knowledgeable on the Vagina!

11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love the anatomy of the vagina and the pleasures it can give to the loving couples.

Candybuttons likes this.
  12. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

completely normal, after orgasms your body and muscles contract and tighten. if you want to keep going after, maybe wait a minute or two, give him a blow job and let the body relax then go back to it

13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love the contractions of the vagina on the penis when my wife orgasms. To enjoy that contractile pleasure, the man should delay his climax until the female finishes.

14. Goander

Goander Members

My wife opens up after cumming but pulses. Feels great !

15. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

The man should always wait until the female finished. thats a true gentleman

Jmack likes this.
  16. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Simultaneous would always be best in my opinion. The additional engorgement right before ejaculation coupled with her sudden tight spasms as she cums always pumps the most semen out of me.

17. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

very true, but if you have a girl that can go multiple times, wouldn't you want to do that for her?

18. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Absolutely. The more orgasms, the better

19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Which man wouldn't like a girl who can have multiple orgasms? My wife and I usually end up with single orgasm but we always climax almost at the same time after about 45 minutes of continuous penis-vaginal stroking.

20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are right. I always wait till my wife to orgasm first and enjoy her reactions as she climaxes and the way she writhes involuntarily while cuddling me tightly.