What Do I Do With My Tongue To Her During Preorgasm/orgasm

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by rampaige, Feb 1, 2017.

1. rampaige

rampaige Members

Hey everyone!

So my girlfriend and I make oral the core of our sex. She finishes about 99% of the time and has had some amazing orgasms.

Recently, I read the book "She Comes First"

I learned a lot about making the build up experience even better and some techniques to make the anticipation better, but got a bit confused about the preorgasm and orgasm!

What I Usually Do:
    Usually, once she's getting ready to orgasm, I just go up and down strokes on her clit with my tongue at a consistent medium paced temp. As she starts arching her back and tensing her muscles, I just keep licking the same way. She's had some good orgasms this way, sometimes some are better than others, but the book has kind of a different technique.

What The Book Suggests:

Pre Orgasm
    The book says to press the tongue into the clit head, lay it flat and smooth, focus on pressure, and SLOW down the strokes, and let her grind against my tongue.

Orgasm
    As she is orgasms and arching her back/tensing her muscles/holding her breath, it says to just keep my tongue pushed against her clit, but do a few light light licks around 10 seconds in.
    ---

I want to try this with her, but wanted a girls opinion on what they thought about it? I have no idea what it feels like when orgasming for a girl, but I don't want to ruin her orgasms by just holding my tongue there flat.

As a guy, I equate this to me about to reach the point of no return and then she just holds my dick with mouth instead of still giving me head. I feel like that would make my orgasms a bit weaker than if she continued the same speed/tempo.
    ---

If someone could explain the Pre Orgasm and Orgasms and how/when to use this technique and if it's worth it, I would appreciate that! Like do I do the light licks for the orgasms while shes still convulsing and tensing? Do I do it at the start of that, how do I know if I missed my chance? Just a bit confused about this technique and process!

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Keep It In Your Mouth........And STFU....... :)

Cheers Glen.