What Is The Price Of A Gram Of Molly Today In Nyc

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Heathcliffg, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Heathcliffg

Heathcliffg Members

Somebody gave me a gram of Molly, I've done it before and LOVED IT!!! Then i did about half a gram,tripped a little like acid but giggled like a little girl, like mesculin. Jus did.25 gram, little less, feeling AWESOME, like smoking sativa, high not stoned but wired out like i did 2-3 key bumps. Not really wired,wide awake at 2 am posting this when i gotta get up at 4 for work.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The trippy "like acid" aspect make me think it was MDA not MDMA. But MDMA is trippy for some people. It sounds like you are doing heavy doses though. Half a gram really? Your poor brain[​IMG]

3. Scratched

Scratched Members

Prices?...in the midwest please

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Probably 60-100 a gram on the streets,

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm definitely one of those that gets trippy effects from MDMA. It seems many in the rave subculture do, as you don't wave LED gloves and glow sticks and poi around without getting some trippy effects. Not to mention the lasers and graphics that are often displayed from the stage.

While perhaps not as visual, I think I find MDMA trippier than MDA in many senses, such as tactile, auditory, and taste.