Quebec Police: 6 Killed In Mosque Attack, 8 Wounded

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by hotwater, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

lets keep in mind people were attacked because buddy was an intolerant psychopathic freak show...not because he didn't like trudeau....mostly he didn't like women or immigrants
    growing up, or trying to, my best friend was French Canadian...his family spoke French in the home...most of the French I remember I learned eating dinner there...as a 12 yr old I thought it was the coolest thing that they were allowed to swear in English only...and right there at the dinner table...it was pass me the potatoes you fuckin asshole..and pass the milk dipshit....they were absolutely forbidden to curse in French

.....but andre taught me all the swear words in French that I could memorize....they were recently brought back to me when I heard my Acadian war vet buddy use those French curses in his garage the other day....love the French curses

...regarding my PM.....all of the official statements are on the pmo website....it is the usual world leader type stuff.... :)

2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I agree he snapped, but trudeaus words have resonating with some people. I would not call someone with mental problems a freak. But that is just me. There is a double standard. I pretty much lay back and accept it like a good Canadian is suppose to... the 3rd class citizen whose identity doesn't exist according to Trudeau. That does not mean all are not going to react the same way. I know they all won't. Trudeau has said he embraces Muslim culture but at the same time he does not recognize or reward a long standing culture. No identity. That resonates with people. He calls himself a feminist while attending segregated mosques.

This guy snapped, others will too. When people are discarded or feel that they are, usually is retaliation from someone.

I am sure many Americans would take exception if their president said America has no identity. No such thing as an American. That the history of that country didn't matter. Irrelevant. Trudeau has said this about Canada.

As for your friend Andre, that is off topic ... lol.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Everybody here gets that that is your primary concern. You made a thread for it. This thread is about something different.
    A news thread is supposed to be mainly be about the exact topic. Its ok to mention something that is connected to that topic in order to make a point regarding the thread topic. Its not ok to make it about your different issue, even if there may be some connection.

edit: do YOU finally get it?

4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

All part in parcel asmo. It is all part in parcel. All connected to a bigger problem brewing in this country.

5. Asmodean

There's so much off with your conclusions MorphGirl. A liberal can't utter a word of respect for a man like Castro. A feminist can't visit a mosque without being a real feminist... Thats all you. I'm happy to react more to it in the proper thread!

Just like your ramblings about canadian and american identity... lol

6. Asmodean

Which can and should be properly adressed in the right thread :)

7. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Just because you say it is off does not make it off. It is completely accurate. Facts I have presented. Ones I am sure rolling was completely unaware of.

No feminist would set foot in a mosque that segregates the women. Definitely not. He is a fraud and is bringing about desention, not unity.

No identity, no culture but embraces another culture giving them special rights and privileges, allowances to be racist to speak out against the western world and laws. to give voice to that. While Canadians remain welcoming . Something that is being disregarded, taken for granted. this man clearly has taken exception to statements Trudeau has made and things he is pushing in this country which is not in the interest of all Canadians.

What happens when you disregard history? It repeats itself.

"Canada is becoming a new kind of country, not defined by our history" Justin Trudeau

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

andre died of a heart attack..age 44....so I cant ask him....but thanks

simple case of preferred interpretation instead of truthful interpretation...

come now....you suck at snarky.....you throw around shitty 2nd grade remarks like kids throw crayons.....

typical noob behavior....stop using such a horrible event to vent on the pmo..its getting weird

9. Asmodean

Its not noob behaviour. It is trolling behaviour.

10. Asmodean

Indeed. That's not what makes it off.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

this is going nowhere. dont have time to read all this nonsense.

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.