• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TripleT

TripleT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted January 29 2017 - 06:00 AM

Ladies, what are your thoughts on precum?

It seems like every guy is different....some guys don't release any and others a lot. 

As a guy, there is nothing hotter than touching my wife during foreplay and realizing how wet she is when she is turned on. It's not the same every time and there are numerous factors, but I easily know when she soaking wet and I know it's going to be amazing sex.

So what about on the flip side? Is it a turn on to reach down there and realize that the head of his penis is already wet and dripping precum? 

I don't know what is a normal amount, but sometimes when I'm turned, I produce a fairy good amount to the point that I can hear her stroke me off because of the wetness. 

I also love pulling out during sex and kinda milking my dick with my hands and squeezing out a big, clear drop and then rubbing it back on her lips before re-inserting it.

#2 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 38,964 posts

Posted January 29 2017 - 10:51 AM

i think women can tell a guy is turned on before his dick starts dripping; there's the whole erection thing after all.

• drumminmama and Konvikt like this

#3 TripleT

TripleT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted January 30 2017 - 05:08 PM

i think women can tell a guy is turned on before his dick starts dripping; there's the whole erection thing after all.

No where did I ask "Ladies, how do you know if a guy is turned on or not."

• aoabai and Konvikt like this

#4 Candybuttons

Candybuttons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationEh!

Posted February 09 2017 - 12:07 AM

I love pre cum it's so hot! If I touch a cock and my hand gets wet with pre cum, I either lick it off my fingers or I rub it all over my clit!

#5 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted February 09 2017 - 12:22 AM

This will sound horrible, but whenever I see that... i just want to suck it off. I don't always do, I just always think of doing that. I don't know why. But, I wouldn't say it's a turn on. It's not a turn off, though. I mean, I guess it can be in the wrong situation, like some hobo flashing me that scene. But, in the right situation it's not really a turn off, but not really a turn on. It's just something. Like I said it's basically something I want to suck, but that's pretty much it. It's complicated. I get turned on by particular things.

#6 John1234567

John1234567

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted February 09 2017 - 12:34 AM

This will sound horrible, but whenever I see that... i just want to suck it off. I don't always do, I just always think of doing that. I don't know why. But, I wouldn't say it's a turn on. It's not a turn off, though. I mean, I guess it can be in the wrong situation, like some hobo flashing me that scene. But, in the right situation it's not really a turn off, but not really a turn on. It's just something. Like I said it's basically something I want to suck, but that's pretty much it. It's complicated. I get turned on by particular things.

See. That makes you hot already

#7 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted February 09 2017 - 01:39 AM

See. That makes you hot already

Everyone sounds hot on a forum. From my threads and posts, I'm a short, small girl, so you assume I'm skinny that has large breasts, ejactulates and likes to suck on cocks. Now, if you don't take into consideration my threads or posts in which I talk about cutting, how I want to die, or how ugly I am then of course... I will sound hot. Meliai sounds hot. youfreeme sounds hot. Piaf sounds hot. Bunch of girls sound hot on here. Now, don't get me wrong, those girls are actually hot. But, point is that this is what the Internet does; it makes people sound better than what they actually are, because you only see one, very controlled side of them. I try to give people on forums all my sides, but considering I'm writing these posts before I actually post them, I'm still very controlled like the rest.

Edited by aoabai, February 09 2017 - 01:51 AM.

#8 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 09 2017 - 08:52 AM

Everyone sounds hot on a forum. From my threads and posts, I'm a short, small girl, so you assume I'm skinny that has large breasts, ejactulates and likes to suck on cocks. Now, if you don't take into consideration my threads or posts in which I talk about cutting, how I want to die, or how ugly I am then of course... I will sound hot. Meliai sounds hot. youfreeme sounds hot. Piaf sounds hot. Bunch of girls sound hot on here. Now, don't get me wrong, those girls are actually hot. But, point is that this is what the Internet does; it makes people sound better than what they actually are, because you only see one, very controlled side of them. I try to give people on forums all my sides, but considering I'm writing these posts before I actually post them, I'm still very controlled like the rest.

Sweetie....you need to take a good look in the mirror, everyone is beautiful in their own way. Just because some girls aren't what the media portrays to be the perfect looking women doesn't make you any less beautiful. There's more than just looks to a person, it's personality, attitude, kindness, love, just some of what makes a true beauty. I know some women that are drop dead gorgeous but their ego and attitude get in the way of their beauty. It's what's on the inside that make you beautiful. 

Yes, online chatting can be very deceitful, you never know who or what you're really talking to. Its easy to sound hot but what's not easy is to be honest about it. I could say I love this and that or I've done this and that, but it may not be the truth. Some people are desperate and starved for attention that they'll say anything, and if those are the type of girls that men want, then they're the dumb asses missing out on what a real true beautiful woman is. Stay positive girl.

#9 Konvikt

Konvikt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted February 13 2017 - 10:06 AM

My girl loves it, then again my girlfriend does some amazing things to me....pretty sure she commented yesterday how proud she is to have conquered me...hmmm, when did this whole situation get turned around?