The Trump Coincidences...

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Jimbee68, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

True story, about 16 years ago, when George W. Bush won the electoral college, but not the popular vote, I, like many Americans was devastated. And I wondered if there could be some higher power at work here. Maybe Fate intended it to come out that way right along. So we shouldn't feel sad. It was in the cards (or even in the stars, if you will) right along.

Anyways, around 2000 I came up with what I called the Adams-Bush Coincidences. As far as I knew, I was the first to come up with it. But some lady on another message board I am subscribed to, came up with a similar list. Some of her ideas were mine, clearly. And some I had never even thought of. Anyways, FWIW, here is the list she gave (supplemented with a few of my own, she never mentioned):

George W. Bush has just been elected to the office of the President of the United States, making him the second son of a President (George Bush) to hold that office. The first such pair were John Adams and his son, John Quincy Adams. There are many coincidences to these two pairs of presidents.

1. Both sons have the same first name as their father, yet neither is a “junior.”

2. Both fathers served eight years as Vice-President to a very popular President.

3. Both sons failed to receive a plurality of the popular vote in their elections.

4. Both fathers served only one term.

5. Both sons married a woman whose first name starts with the letter “L” and ends with the letter “A.”

6. Both fathers ran for a second term, but was defeated by a southerner.

7. Both sons were elected over a Tennessean whose first name starts with the letter “A” and has six letters.

8. Both fathers were born in Norfolk County, Massachusetts.

9. Both sons were born in July.

10. Both fathers attended an Ivy League University.

11. Both sons attended the same University their fathers did.

12. Both fathers immediately succeeded to the office of President.

13. Both sons have six letters in their middle names.

14. Both sets of Presidents come from political families.

15. Bush had a secretary named Adams, and Adams had a secretary named Bush.

16. Both fathers started into a new decade and had a son start into a whole new century.

17. Adams' "A" is before Bush' "B".

Now, it is 2017. And again, I am troubled by a world and an election I have no control over. But to soothe my pain, I was wondering if there are some coincidences associated with President Donald Trump. So maybe it is not so bad. Maybe Fate intended it to come out that way right from the start. If anyone on these boards knows of any set of coincidences surrounding Donald Trump, kindly post them at once. Or even post a link, at least. As I said, it would make me feel much better.

BTW, as long as I am at it, there is an interesting side note to the Adams-Bush Coincidences. Neither Adams served more than one term. And the second Adams was followed by a president who looked an awful like John Kerry (who was up against George W. in the 2004 re-election). I once predicted for that reason Kerry would win. Furthermore, Kerry himself is involved in what I called the Kerry-Kennedy Coincidences (look it up--there might be some sites on the internet that still carry it). But I was wrong. So sometimes these coincidence just aren't going where you think.

Anyways, I am glad in a way that Kerry didn't get in. Then we wouldn't have had 8 wonderful years with President Barack Obama. So sometimes you have to take the good with the bad, I think.

But back to my original point. President Trump Coincidences. And do these coincidences (if there are any) make any predictions of the future? As I said, at this point in time, I really would like to know.

:crowngrin: [​IMG]

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i could make lots of predictions and state lots of coincidences. none would mean much. he was born in the same month as one in 12 people. he was born on the same day as one in 30 people. his name starts with the same letter as more than one in 26 people. he is the same height as lots of people.
    if you go back far enough he is related to most people.
    he has the same color hair as over 10% of the people in this country
    oh yes i forgot, predictions. he will do a better job than the left fear
    he will do a worse job than the right hope.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

junior is not supposed to be used when middle name (or middle names) are not identical

4. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

BTW, here is a link to the original Kennedy-Kerry Coincidences: https://sites.google.com/site/fracktor/coincidence Yeah, the guy says he doesn't know who came up with it LOL. I guess it is too late to tell him now that AFAIK, I came up with it (most of it at least--I think someone added more). Yeah, I posted my original K-K Coincidences on the John Kerry presidential website. But I'll bet most of you don't even remember the presidential campaign of John Kerry. It makes me feel so old.

Anyways, if it is not too late, I was hoping someone could still provide a link to some Trump coincidences. I try doing a Google search. But not much comes up. I guess it is too early into the ordeal.

And thank you in advance, to all who post. As I said, I could really use to comforting now. Even something funny and non-serious would be helpful.

:sleeping: [​IMG]

5. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Both sons DID have the same middle names as their father. Sorry, I thought I made that clear (I think the person who added to my list may have not made that clear too).

EDIT: Actually, both Bushes had the same name. But it has been so long since I took history class, I don't remember if the Adamses did, though. Still, their names are similar.

6. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Not to resurrect a zombie thread. But I wonder what similarities Pres. Trump shares with Ronald Reagan. They were both the only presidents to be divorced. Both are the darlings of the Christian right, though neither attend church regularly.

As I said, coincidences imply continuity and the intervention of a higher power. So surely I am not the only person interested in this.

7. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Since none of you are going to help me out here, I thought I might share something with you that I found in any event: 15 Things Trump and Reagan Have in Common Yeah, I guess religious conservatives just want results, irregardless of the candidates actual personal morality. Back when Clinton was president, all the conservatives could bitch and moan about was his morality. How shortsighted--and hypocritical.

In any event, President Trump has already broken his promises to the LGBT's. And he is amoral, and apolitical. Who's to say he won't someday turn on Republicans too--esp. if they turn on him first? Just some food for thought.

:grinning:

8. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

The Bush’s don’t have the same middle names. The father’s middle name is “Herbert Walker” while the son’s middle name is just “Walker”.

I served in the Army under both Reagan and Bush. When I went to the E-5 Board (to become a Sergeant) the only question I got wrong was, “What does “HW” in the President’s name stand for?”. I had absolutely no idea.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

trump isn't a coincidence. he's a consiquence of what happens when inconsidearateness is normalized.

granite45 likes this.