Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Gangster Guru, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Saturday is named after Saturn...The sixth planet.It is also the sixth day of the week.Saturn has a six-sized hexagonal cloud formation at its North pole.

The six-sided hexagonal cloud formation can be viewed in the Wikipedia article.

Coincidence or proof that Satan,or Lucifer as he may be known is real.

Why I am a Christian.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Lucifer is purely allegorical. Lucifer is supposedly the god of this world, so in other words Lucifer is allegory for the people in control of the material world (aka the Illuminati) -- those who have hijacked creation and deemed themselves gods. Those who seek to overthrow the natural order of things and REMAKE mankind in THEIR image. I don't believe there is any entity named Lucifer. Lucifer is merely a creation of organized religion. In the higher Masonic lodges, adepts are taught that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same. It's no coincidence Jesus and Lucifer both are alluded to as the morning star. In the system of the controllers who run our world, everything is based on duality (good vs. evil, light vs. dark, etc.)

2 people like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you go to the 6th line of the 6th book of the 6th chapter of the Bible, it says something biblical.

Surely that's not coincidental. :unsure:

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

666 in hexadecimal form is 29A.

This is the excerpt from Plato's Apology, section 29A

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0170%3Atext%3DApol.%3Asection%3D29a

This makes more sense to me than anything I've ever read in the bible.

5. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

616 or 666...If anyone goes to the Wikipedia page on this subject they will see a photo of the cloud formation at the North pole of Saturn which is indisputably a six-sided hexagon.I would post a link but I am using a tablet and don't have access to a PC right now.This is what I am really interested in.

7. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Bees build hexagonal honeycombs - does that mean they are 'satanic' insects?

Piobaire and soulcompromise like this.
  8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

666 in Greek is 600, 60, and 6.
    6 is the number of creation, 666 is a trinity of 6's and as 3 is the first number of positive energy, 666 is 6 energized.
    666 is spiritual energy in material form.
    As the Sun energizes the material Earth, 666 is a Solar number.
    As the Emperor energizes society, 666 a ruling number.
    And as the mind energizes the body, 666 is the number of the intellect and will.

As entropy drives everything to inertia, 666 is an energizing force that opposes that entropy.
    666 is male and complements and is controlled by the female, 1080. when allowed to run amok 666 is shown in the tyrannical leader, violent societies, and the Earth scorched by the Sun.

666 is the Chinese dragon and the Western Beast. In the West 666 was represented by phallic church steeples, Maypoles, stone crosses and pagan fertility rites.

666 + 1080 = 1746. 1746 is the Mustard Seed of Fertility.
    As 666 is Solar and 1080 Terrestrial, the steeple, Maypole, etc. span the gap and unite the two forces bringing balance to the world.

The Magic Square of the Sun adds to 666.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL. flip sides of the loony idea coin

1 person likes this.
  10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

This seems far fetched to me. I think that number symbolized hell. It is therefore equivocal to "evil forces" or more generally "evil". I've seen it a lot. It's all over the place in music culture. There seems to be a fascination with it, but I don't really find it meaningful or significant.

Heaven is more interesting than Hell, IMHO. :)

11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

It is damn interesting...astronomy is my favorite subject.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

I had six eggs on the 6th of this month. It made me feel sicks.

13. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

"it's all a game and inside I'm just the same............my fried egg makes me sick first thing in the morning"
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is it a coincidence that saturn looks a little bit like a boob?

15. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Is there a reason that an evil spell is referred to as a hex? As in hexagon.

16. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Rubbish!
    You need to google more OP!
    Besides, it's a man's number [​IMG]

17. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

An interesting subject. Though it has far more to do with Roman history than Christianity, aside from being the last book in the New Testament. John of Patmos was exiled as opposed to being executed because his crime was associated with "prophecy". However, in those days, between Nero and Domitainus the term prophecy was not specifically meant to be a foretelling of the future. One could be exiled for speculating on the results of political decisions. President Lincoln did the same thing to those in the press who speculated on his presidency and decisions, had the editors/owners deported.

In order to keep up his chosen occupation John used coded language including assigning numbers or numeric sequences spelled out in whole words. It seems more likely the events of the book of the revelation have already come to pass. Much of this went through a narrow filter when the book was squeezed into the King James bible which is about 1/3 of the text it should be, but a great way to spread a specific version of events to the rest of the world. Flawed as it is, the bible is an excellent chronicle of history as well as being a set of examples and guidelines for living a life that's deemed to be close to God. What the bible is NOT is a mandate. That distinction rarely seems to be discussed.

As for satan, lucifer, hell and perdition, I am more certain they were created to keep both ignorant kings and peasants under the thumb of the church. It's the ultimate example of extortion/coercion.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

put a decimal point in front of it, and keep adding infinitely more 6's out the back, and you have the decimal value of 2/3rds.

i don't believe the number itself, as a number, is specifically mentioned anywhere in your religion itself.

19. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

The scary thing about Trump is that you can take any number, in fact every number, that has to do with him---his birthday, his age, the date of his inauguration, all of his wedding anniversaries added together, and any one of his wedding anniversaries individually--any number about him, and using math, you can turn it into 666...!

1 person likes this.
  20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Dajjal.

21. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Right. As you say, John used a coded language, It's called gematria, in which numbers correspond to letters. Applying this, 666 turns out to be NRWN QSR (Neron Caesar)--i.e.,Nero.http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/2823957/posts John is thought to have written Revelation during the reign of another persecutor of Christians, Domitian. But many at the time thought Nero was not really dead, but had gone underground, waiting for a comeback. Several abortive rebellions were led by pseudo-Neroes, leading to the Nero redividus legend..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Redivivus_legend